Sugar Addiction

marcs.lover

Guest xkpxwavesx

OMG i just started it and it's pretty good. lol. i don't think i really like Jaegyu's personality though..... i mean... she's too crazy about food..... =_=...... um wierd lol. hmmm i want her to end up with Yoon heedo but i don't think she will.................................................................... -_-;;

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lyndia_parker

I like this manhwa. Very cute! I wonder who she would end up with. I hope it would be Yoon Heedo. I am sucker for childhood-friends-turn-lovers manhwa/manga. :P

Where'd ya go? Entropy.chipslips.de? That's not really the site, it's their DDL site. The real site is entropy-manga.com. The DDL one is currently down.

I went to their download site only. I notice it's down for quite a lot of times. =X

Guest yokemun

ah...i can't open the link u posted!!!!

i dunno why but i can't even o to the main page either!!!!

i need ch18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT______TT

i have a super stupid question...

how can i dl from entropy-manga.com????

i can never ever find any link to dl the manga!!!!

--edit--

nvm!!!!i've found another site to dl it!!!LOL!!!

ah..can't wait to read it!!!!!

ah...i can't open the link u posted!!!!

i dunno why but i can't even o to the main page either!!!!

i need ch18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TT______TT

i have a super stupid question...

how can i dl from entropy-manga.com????

i can never ever find any link to dl the manga!!!!

--edit--

nvm!!!!i've found another site to dl it!!!LOL!!!

ah..can't wait to read it!!!!!

Haha, you could never download from the main site (entropy-manga.com) you can download on their other site (entropy.chipslips.de), but it's down right now (and all of it's co-subdomains, i.e; vk.chipslips.de). But anyways, it's good that you found another way to dl it.

I kind of don't know why the link I provided didn't work for you, it's perfectly fine when I tried clicking it. I think it might be a browser problem or something.

Guest yokemun

^^eee...no wonder!!!!i felt like cursing that site when trying to find the dl link!!!LOL!!!!

yeah...i tried to open the link u posted using firefox but is not working...so i tried IE, is the same...TT__TT

but is ok now...i've found a new site!!!ehehhe

^

So true, I so love HeeDo. He is dreamy.

^^eee...no wonder!!!!i felt like cursing that site when trying to find the dl link!!!LOL!!!!

yeah...i tried to open the link u posted using firefox but is not working...so i tried IE, is the same...TT__TT

but is ok now...i've found a new site!!!ehehhe

I wonder why? I use firefox and it works. Hmm, it doesn't matter.

Guest komaki

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I could just die! Thank you sooooooooooo much for the chapters!!! <3<3<3

Guest yokemun

oh yeah!!!!ch19!!!!!2 more chapters to ch21!!!!!!omg!!!!i can't wait to see what's gonna happen there!!!

yes yes...i've forgotten his name too!!!LOL..ahh...he loves Jaegu!!!!!omg!!!!!!can't imagine he fell for her so fast!!!!ehehehehe...i like both him and heedo!!!both are so so hottt!!!!

Guest dumpyfledgling

I like this manhwa. Very cute! I wonder who she would end up with. I hope it would be Yoon Heedo. I am sucker for childhood-friends-turn-lovers manhwa/manga. :P

Argh! I'm in love with Yoon HeeDo. He is so, I can't explain, I just so like him.

I totally agree with the both of you. Ususally in stories like this the girl always ends up falling for the new guy but I really hope that she goes for YHD. I hate how these chapters are so short!!!!!!!

Guest dumpyfledgling

I just read chapter 20.

Chapter 21 prediction: Showdown between YHD and JHW? I hope YHD wins and steals her heart away.

Archived