Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Thank you  @oceanluv for the latest news. Wahaaahah cant wait for that day. There will be a lot of his newly photos on that day. Kekekeke *excited*:D LOL

I don't know if you guys already see these photos but they are new for me so I decided to share it here. 

kdw_zps8s4kiloy.jpg

kdw1_zps417dhymu.jpg

• Like 2

Kang Dong Won to make his first public appearance since controversy surrounding ancestry

Following the news surrounding his family history, actor Kang Dong Won will be attending the Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF), making it his first public appearance since the incident.

On April 20, a representative of JIFF stated that the actor will greet fans at the event to promote his film 'Master' on May 3.

JIFF will be holding its 18th annual festival this year from April 27 - May 6. Instead of stepping on the red carpet, Kang Dong Won decided to sit with guests this time around, causing many to wonder how he would act before the masses.

Meanwhile, Kang Dong Won recently caused a stir with his unexpected ancestral ties regarding his great grandfather back in March.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/kang-dong-won-to-make-his-first-public-appearance-since-controversy-surrounding-ancestry

-------------------

KDW sent food/coffee truck to 'Sheriff' filming location. (starring Jo Jin Woong, Lee Sung Min and his close friend Bae Jung Nam) :)

2n8.jpg

-------------------

Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned Fanmade Poster? :wub:

2ng.jpg

2nh.jpg

http://rawhand.co.kr/ourworks_detail.php?id=72&page=6

• Like 2

KDW @ vip The Sheriff In Town last night...

he is in the white shirt :)

Spoiler

image-03AF_59092E58.jpg

image-102B_59092E58.jpg

Screening of Jeonju International Film Festival 'Master' May 3 (Wed) 14:00 Screening at CGV Jeonju Cosa 5 Hall GV Gang Dongwon appeared (google trans)

• Like 4

Kang Dong Won Publicly Apologizes For A 2nd Time For Controversy Regarding His Pro-Japanese Family History

During an appearance after a screening of his movie “Master,” actor Kang Dong Won gave a heartfelt public apology for his recent controversy involving his pro-Japanese family history.

The actor said, “Before we begin, I have something that I would like to say. At the beginning of this year, I was involved in a controversy and have been wanting to give a public apology regarding the matter at an official event like today’s.”

He continued, “I am reflecting on history and truth and am educating myself on the matter currently as well.”

Previously, Kang Dong Won was only able to apologize via official statement through YG Entertainment, making this his second official apology but his first public one. In March, the actor was swept up in a controversy about his great-grandfather, Lee Jong Man, who is listed in a pro-Japanese biographical dictionary because of his involvement in certain projects during the Japanese colonial period.

Hopefully, this will be the last time the actor has to apologize for the controversy.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/03/kang-dong-won-publicly-apologizes-2nd-time-controversy-regarding-pro-japanese-family-history/

----------------

image-B47F_5909AC15.jpg

image-AB2B_5909AC15.jpg

image-3F58_5909AC15.jpg

fancam

Spoiler

image-FD22_5909AC88.jpg

image-2E68_5909AC88.jpg
image-8A1D_5909AC88.jpg

cr on pic

• Like 3

JIFF, Kang Dong Won 1st public appearance, bows and apologizes again.

image-1DDA_5909E8FA.jpg

image-1356_5909E8FA.jpg

Naver

[+9628, -599] The initial response was bad...If you had admitted  it and apologized, it would have been suppressed early. It is a bitter reality, but I hope to see you in a good work as a better young man in the future.

[+9189, -1237] There is no sin to be held against the offspring who apologized and tried to fix it

[+7516, -757] Apologize and reflect on it. I will watch your steps but I think you are a trustworthy person from what I've seen so far. I will cheer on you.

[+5493, -453] There is no paternity system but saying that you admire him is wrong. I'm glad you apologized

[+4161, -586] I will support you in the future. Show me a good look.

[+842, -35] Living in an independent land, we can never forget the independence activists

[+728, -31] This is why it's important to think of your offspring before you act on anything

[+545, -39] This shouldn't be exclusive to celebrities. Everyone from celebs, public officers and the general public should be strict on this. Reflect and serve to live well.

[+529, -97] It's important to move on from this. Honestly I've never seen anyone hate on Kang Dong Won for no reason before.

[+435, -6] I think it would be good if we cared more about the offspring of the independence activists in this country.

[+419, -19] YG's disadvantages: Responses as slow as 3G

[+311, -32] Now you know how to behave yourself, don't you?

[+502, -123] He apologized again and again and seemed to be reflecting... I look forward to your work in the future

[+412, -89] Good for you to apologize. Give me a good look in the future.

[+366, -71] I thought it was much better than those actors who still did the CFs

[+317, -63] Not knowing is not a sin...  Please do a lot of good work in the future and turn this around

[+244, -46] I'll cheer for you cause the descendants did nothing wrong... Still the offspring of the independence activists are lamenting that they're living a hard life

[+148, -18] The offspring who apologize are innocent. The crazy ones are the offspring of the pro-Japanese who ask for them to get back

[+105, -6] You can't choose your family but if there is a problem there's no need to hide, you need to talk about it.

source netizentown

• Like 2

@goguma1 yep! he's sooo cute...

C--ONJ9VwAAvDpX.jpg

C--ONJ9UwAAKQH2.jpg

----------------------

Bae Jung Nam talked about his best friend 'Kang Dong Won' [google trans]

"When I was young, I had a hard time with Kang Dong Won. My little uncle" (Interview)

2017-05-04 10:53:34
[NewsNG Bhyoji reporter / photo Lee Jae-ha]

Bae Jeong-nam showed gratitude for his close brother Kang Dong-won.

Bae Jeong-nam, who appeared on the movie 'The Sheriff in town' (director Kim Hyung-ju), announced on May 4 that he met Shin-Cheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul and started modeling. It is already known that Bae Jeong-nam, who worked at a clothing store in Busan, made his model debut with Kim Min-joon. The agency that was introduced was 'The Men Management' which belonged to top models such as Kang Dong-won at that time.

Bae Jeong-nam had a special friendship with Kang Dong-won when he was in Seoul and was in trouble. He said, "I was the first person to see a good-looking person to live," he recalled when he first saw Kang Dong-won in his agency's office.

He said, "I lived in the office because I did not have a house at the time, I had a lot of hard work." Kang Dong-won had a part time job at a golf course because he did not have a tuition fee at the university. "Kang Dong-won really takes care of me a lot, I feel like he is a small uncle," he said.

Even Kang Dong-won thanks for the opportunity to appear in the 'sheriff'. "I have a picnic with Kang Dong-won in a tent at the Han River, and then I met a film clerk of The Sheriff, and then the producer's representative said,"Chunmora has a role to play, I suddenly thought that he was a fraud, and then he came to me and met the director."

"I was very excited to go to the 'sheriff' meeting with Kang Dong-won, and I saw the audition as my brother told me, and fortunately my boss liked me very much. There are many people I need to pay off their debts."

Meanwhile, the film 'Sheriff', which was unveiled on May 3, is a local investigative drama in which a great former detective Daeho (Lee Sung-min), who is a local sheriff, is suspected of drug trafficking as a successful businessman Jong Jin (Cho Jin-woong). Bae Jeong Nam and other actors Lee Sung Min Cho Jin-woong Kim Sung-kyun Lim Hyun-sung Kim Hye-eun Kim Jae-young and others went hot. Bae Jeong Nam is a member of air-conditioning equipment, I took the role.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201705040947316710

C-9pH9CUMAAwkb3.jpg

cr. Dongxi_P

• Like 2