Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Song Kang-ho and Kang Dong-won in "Fifth Column"

2016/06/01

x4ys000.jpg

Will the rendezvous between Song Kang-ho and Kang Dong-won happen again?

Ticket power holders Song Kang-ho and Kang Dong-won are likely to star in the movie "Fifth Column". Song Kang-ho has already hopped on board while Kang Dong-won is going through details after being mesmerized by the scenario. If he decides, then it's the first time in 5 years since "Secret Reunion" that they are co-starring in the same movie.

"Fifth Column" is an action thriller about a military investigator facing a huge scam. A spy gang is the main subject of the movie and Song Kang-ho was on top of the casting list. He takes on the role of the military investigator and Kang Dong-won has been offered another leading role that's the opposite in terms of character.

According to sources, Kang Dong-won has shown a great deal of interest in the scenario. He's going to wrap up "Master" and join "Fifth Column".

Kang Dong-won has continuously been coming up with movies in the last 1~2 years and has been creating a solid base for himself. He is currently in the Philippines for the movie "Master" and will return this month.

Prior to "Fifth Column", Song Kang-ho is also in the middle of making another movie called, "Taxi Driver". Based in Gwangju in the 1980s, Song Kang-ho takes on the role of a taxi driver.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys:) last sunday i saw Wonnie in person :heart: Oppa  look's really young  & very very handsome!!!!!

Anneyeong Oppa In case your reading this thread LMAO:sweatingbullets:

Thank you for being so nice and accommodating I'll never forget how nice you are when i ask for your autograph.

I"ll never forget when i called you "OPPA" & you  said YES ( Kyaaaaa fanning my self again :lol:) And when i offfer you a handshake and you gladly shake my hand :heart: 

Cheering for you always & wishing you nothing but the best in life!!!!

PLhYGI4h.jpg:large

• Like 4

Hey everyone, been a while since I last login ^^

That girl must be happy to get KDW sign even shake hand with him T.T

I hope I can meet him too

And get his sign

And have a handshakes

And maybe take a selfie 

I'm such a greedy fans ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 2