Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest AnJilaah

Love the new UNIQLO CF! It's nice to see him doing one with his hobby :x
Dispatch made this GIF of KDW from yesterday's event. how cute. ;))
201482212502j9sshj_T5_96295.gif

Credit: as tagged via nate

Guest missluffy

Kang Dong Won in Marni
QSuFNF.jpg

10760739_3713367_480.jpg
10760739_3713369_480.jpg

For cardigans only the price is $638, wow
Marni Shoes (Sorry i only found the black colour) $613 :
marni-black-mens-domesticated-calf-leath

Not Much Korean Celebrity wearing Marni, but in US this brand is so popular like Rihanna,Timbaland, Adriana Grande, Lewis Hammilton, Miley Cyrus and many more

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘My Palpitating Life’ Kang Dong Won poses in front of Eiffel Towerkdramastars-com.jpg?w=600

The upcoming movie 'My Palpitating Life' actor Kang Dong Won posed in front of Eiffel Tower.

The fashion magazine Vogue Korea on its official Facebook page released a few pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Kang Dong Won in Paris, France. In the pictures, actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Kang Dong Won posed in different parts of Paris, France, and posed as a couple. Actress Song Hye Kyo wore a coat and a dress underneath, and actor Kang Dong Won wore a suit underneath his jacket. Actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Kang Dong Won's fashion pictures will be available for view on the September issue of the fashion magazine Vogue Korea. Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo have starred in "Love For Sale" together three years ago, which was a finale piece of the Busan International Film Festival directed by Jang Joon Hwan. "My Palpitating Life" is based on a novel of the same name, written by Kim Ae Ran, which sold 1.4 million copies in the first three months of its publication. The movie "My Palpitating Life" will premiere on September 3, 2014.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="at_ttl" style="font-style: normal; text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"‘My Palpitating Life’ Kang Dong Won practiced taekwondo for 2 months for moviemy-palpitating-life.jpg?w=600

Actor Kang Dong Won of the upcoming movie 'My Palpitating Life' said he practiced taekwondo for two months for the movie.

Actor Kang Dong Won said in the interview with the fashion magazine Vogue, "Filming the scene playing taekwondo was harder than I thought. I used to play it when I was younger, but it was a different game this time around." Kang Dong Won added that it was harder than acting out the action scenes in the other action movies he filmed. He added, "I practiced taekwondo for two months for this one scene in the movie." He added that sports have been his strong suit since he was in school. In related news, the upcoming movie "My Palpitating Life" tells a story of a couple, portrayed by actor Kang Dong Won and actress Song Hye Kyo, and their child who has a progeria. The film tells the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen year old son who is preparing to say good bye to the world. Kang Dong Won is to play a naïve, loving dad, Dae Soo, in "My Palpitating Life." Song Hye Kyo is to play Mi Ra, who became a mother at an early age of seventeen but takes good care of her son. "My Palpitating Life" is based on a novel of the same name, written by Kim Ae Ran, which sold 1.4 million copies in the first three months of its publication. The movie "My Palpitating Life" will premiere on September 3, 2014.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"MORE OF KANG DONG WON & SONG HYE KYO FOR CINE21′S NO. 9680005_zps835df401.jpg~original
0006_zps8e2d5186.jpg~original
0004_zps7997ecea.jpg~original
Source  |  Cine21
Credit  |  Courch Kimchi

Guest AnJilaah

^ yep he will be on a radio show today. first time for him :D

Kang Dong Won to appear on a radio show for the first time

Kang Dong Won will be making his radio debut!

He's scheduled to appear on MBC's '2 O' Clock Date' with DJ Park Kyung Lim on the 25th. Even though he's a veteran actor, it's his first time ever appearing on a variety show. Thankfully, he's got no reason to be nervous as he's already talked to Park Kyung Lim before about his movie 'My Brilliant Life' at the Naver Movie MovieTalk event. He's going to talk about the movie again at the radio show, and this time he'll go into more detail about his character and talk about BTS stories.

In the movie, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won play a couple who become parents at the tender age of 17 and raise a child who has Progeria (HGPS), which causes rapid aging in children. Their son Ah Reum (which means 'beautiful' in Korean) grows into a 16-year-old boy who appears to be in his 80s on the surface, but is surrounded with a lot of love from his parents who are still figuring out life.

Credit: allkpop

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 23px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kang Dong Won Credits Cheese for His Tall HeightWhile most people drank milk to grow, Kang Dong Won’s secret was apparently...cheese. 

On August 25’s broadcast of MBC FM4U’s Two O’clock Date with Park Kyung Rim, Kang Dong Won came out as a guest for an hour. 

Regarding his new movie My Palpitating Life, in which he plays a young father, Park Kyung Rim asks what she must do to make her 7-year old son grow tall like Kang Dong Won. 
67025085.jpg
Kang Dong Won replied, “Cheese.” 

“A lot of mothers ask that question,” explained Kang Dong Won. “I’m about 186 centimeters tall, and when people ask what I ate, I always answer cheese.” 

“I used to eat sliced cheese with my rice every day when I was little,” continued the model-turned-actor. “My digestive system isn’t that great, and because I couldn’t drink milk, I ate cheese instead. I’m guessing that’s what aided my growth. That’s what I’m thinking.” 

Kang Dong Won’s new movie My Palpitating Life will premiere on September 3. 

Photo Credit: Zip Cinema, CJ E&M
Credit Mwave Enewsworld

hahahaha... chincha? That is the secret of great height... would it still work on me... I'd definitely eat cheese everyday..

Guest subduing mara

Very thoughtful answer Dongwon shi LOL 
I think it's work only for KDW , for me I gained some fat instead of height >/< 

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 37px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo feels apologetic to Gang Dong Won over scandal

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently sat down for an interview, where she mentioned how apologetic she was towardsGang Dong Won because of her recent tax evasion issue, and their earlier scandal in Paris.

Song Hye Kyo and Gang Dong Won recently collaborated on the movie ‘My Brilliant Life’, where the actress plays the role of Mi Ra who gives up on her dream to become a singer, and gives birth to a son at the age of 17 to become a young mother.

When asked to mention her thoughts on working with Gang Dong Won, Song Hye Kyo said, “He is a really meticulous man, and is even more feminine than me. I am more straight forward, and have a guy’s side to me. Almost everyone at the site said that we should change over. We got acquainted through filming ‘Camellia’, and have known each other for four years now. We are like good siblings, and he’s a really good friend to have on the set, and is one of my best friends now. He helped me a lot during filming, but I feel really apologetic to him because of my recent tax evasion issue.”

Gang Dong Won had said in an earlier interview, “The scandal that I had with Song Hye Kyo when we were in Paris filming a photo shoot. Everyone recognized her but not me. That was really embarrassing.” Song Hye Kyo responded, “I also saw the news. The staff members were also together with us in front of the hotel. There were many Chinese and Korean tourists on that day, so we had no idea that they were taking pictures of us. We were just looking in front but never noticed our backs. There was one particular Chinese fan who stood really close to us and took a picture. I didn’t know Gang Dong Won was thinking that way. That photo led to a scandal between us, but Gang Dong Won was more annoyed that he wasn’t recognized instead. I feel really sorry.”

‘My Brilliant Life’ tells the story of a young couple who have a son when they were just 17, but then realized that he has Progeria syndrome, which is a rare genetic defect that will cause advanced aging from an early age. The story begins as their son is soon turning 17, becomes interested in a girl, but is looking like a 80 year old man. The movie will open in cinemas on September 3rd.

By: Yoon Hye Young
Copyright@KpopFighting.com