Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest Sirijint PN

Glad that him will be back soon ... Kang Dong Won... A great actor. And my favorite, very nice.  Love you Kand Dong Won.

Hi @sirijihtpanich, if I‘m not mistaken @oceanluv did post the address somewhere in the back pages of this thread…..

If you all don’t mind of these blurred images…as reported by Sportsseoul  on the 8th, KDW was seen coming/leaving his workplace.

kdwphoto17.jpg

kdwphoto18.jpg

I’m quite surprise, his official discharge will be tomorrow but  within this 24 hours  there’s no news whatsoever about him. Hope it means there will be a press conference either tomorrow or  soon. I really anxious to know the details of an announcement that was said made by KDW  in his fan café about 2 weeks ago….

Have a great weekend everybody

Guest jjsweeter0211

Welcome back oppa :x >:D<

Kang Dong-won is released today!

Source | 2012/11/11 | 

photo263664.jpg

Kang Dong-won has completed his 2 years of duty.

Kang has served duty as a public relations officer in the Seoul Public Institute of Public Health and Environment.

When he was admitted into the army, he avoided all the media and fans and secretly went inside. His agency announced that there wasn't going to be any official press conference or anything like that even on the day of release.

Kang Dong-won starred in many movies such as, "Temptation of Wolves", "Our Happy Time", "JEON WOO CHI : The Taoist Wizard" and more. Several movie companies have been struggling to get Kang in their next projects.

Meanwhile, the most likely movie Kang will return with is "Archipelago" starring Ha Jeong-woo.

Meanwhile, Kang is being discharged from the army on the 6th of December and many wonder what he will come back with.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/kang-dong-won-is-released-today--49604.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#6bSTSqjhpFroquvh.99 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kang Dong Won Returns from Army with a Special Video for Fans

2012-11-12 17:06  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

After completing two years of mandatory army service, Kang Dong Wan returned with a gift for the fans who waited for him. 

On November 12, Kang Dong Won quietly reentered into society after serving in the military for two years. Not having any press coverage on his military discharge, Kang Dong Wan instead released a video of himself, touring the city of Seoul. 

30767995.jpg

The video shows a short-haired Kang Dong Wan filming himself as he visited the Seoul N Tower, 63 Building, the Noryangjin fish market, and more. 

His company stated, “The video was recorded before Kang Dong Wan entered the army. It’s an old footage. It’s not all that meaningful, but he liked what he filmed while traveling the entire day and wanted to release in the future. We decided to release it today with the thought of showing everyone a new image, especially with his discharge.” 

Kang Dong Wan entered the army on November 18, 2010, and completed his two year service as a public service worker

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kang Dong Won is discharged from military service

November 12, 2012 7:00 pm dkrogers

20121112165904810.jpg

A video of actor Kang Dong Won, who was discharged from military service on November 12, touring Seoul was recently released.

The video was released on YouTube with the caption in English, “Kang Dong Won in a day.” In the video, Kang is touring Seoul in comfortable clothes.

Kang starts the video by saying hello to the public. He revealed his everyday life through the video vising several places in Seoul with a bright smile.

Kang joined the army in October, 2010 and has been doing alternative service for about two years. He worked until 6 o’clock in the afternoon on November 12 and was officially discharged from military service.

Guest cornetto1430272735

Thank you guys for sharing screen caps and the video! 

(I don't know how to embed videos either haha!) 

Too bad it's not after he's been released footage tehehe, but glad to see him nonetheless~ Finding myself just smiling :D He's so fashionable! 

lyra_brillantez said:
forevergirl said: wow so did he release him in advance? It happens, just like what happened to actor Kim Nam Gil. His discharge was july 14 but he took the vacation early with no special ceremony or public appearance. i think the actors are opted to do so, if they prefer to leave discreetly :D 
I see, that is why, I guess he preferred to be like that, no much publicity just like other celebrities, instead he did some video memorable for his fans!
its so cute and unique! oppa WELCOME BACK! hope to here from you soon!

Hi @sirijihtpanich, no problem at all. We as KDW fans share whatever we can here….

Haha @cornetto, that makes two of us… I just need the time to figure out how it works. And when I do, I’ll share it with you..

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for the tvN E News... the hottest topic of the day (12th)! This guy really know how to play hide and seek with us fans and the media but he never fail to surprise us in a pleasant way… Can’t wait to hear what movie he choose for his comeback project.

Guest Sirijint PN

Hillo... fiaaykyle... Am glad have a friend who is a fan and favorite and Kang Dong Won as well.  I agree with you. I View the VDO. KDW...  I felt that he was a boy. But he was still lovely So much.  I'm was so excited. Thank you and very pleased you commenting. See you again ... Goodbye,  ^.^