Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest cornetto1430272735

This is an old clip, probably been shared before, but I was just watching it haha~ KDW is so cute~

It's got clips from the makings - most of them NGs of the actors laughing, falling, mishaps haha~ A good laugh! :)

Found a DL link for Secret Reunion that should still work woohoo~

Also, I would just love to see him in a good horror movie haha~

Guest cornetto1430272735

Article on etoday, yet again not really news about KDW, just mentions him :3

source:

개리 페이스오프, ‘강동원+원빈’ 원했는데 현실은

Something about Leessang, Gary and Dynamic Duo on Running Man? Gary is talking to a doctor (plastic surgeon?), and says"“강동원과 원빈을 합친 '강동원빈’으로 만들어달라”"... something about combining Dong Won and Won Bin, to form Kang Dong Won Bin hehe~

페이스오프 - means "face off"?

tumblr_m907uqm8cl1ruru7ao1_500.jpg

It's just a bbit cute to see people still mention him in shows tehe~ He definitely hasn't been forgotten!

Hi everyone, thanks for all the info and news…..

I’m also curious about the role he chooses for his comeback movie. One thing for sure it’s not going to be a normal, romantic, sexy, tough six-pack kind of a hero…. Most probably a psychopathic killer on the loose, or an alien who’s just been transported to earth by accident, or a man with disability who try to fit  into the society (like the guy from the film/documentary “Planet of Snail”), etc, etc, etc ….
Sorry gals, being a fan of an actor who seldom choose a conventional role in the movies he acted, I always let my imagination run wild…

kdwbin2.jpg

An imaginative 30 episodes drama banner  made by fan called “The Vampire Brothers” starring KDW and WB. 2 ultra gorgeous vampires terrorize Seoul at nights… not a bad idea… and I’ll be the first in line to cast as the unsuspecting tourist (or the dumb minor character who deserves to die in any horror movie/drama!) who fall victim to these  2 “vicious creatures”.

kdwhair.jpg

And I don’t mind if he appears in his movie or drama like this…with a wild hairdo (which looked as if he'd stuck his finger in an electric socket!).

Guest cornetto1430272735

acd5daff251791503602b737be9f9afd.jpg

This picture of KDW hehe, only he could wear that furry collar and pinkish bow tie and not look completely crazy?

Hi Cornetto, I'm really impressed with you effort to find info on or related to KDW.

Regarding the news you mentioned.. it’s a part of Running Man Episode 107 - ‘The Chaser” special. In order to hide his identity, Gary requested the doctor to fix him up. He wanted the doctor to perform a surgery that can make him into  "KangDong WonBin". Miraculously, by only  putting bandage all over Gary's face (face off?), the surgery seemed to be very successful and Gary was very satisfied with  it…...

And you can check this Youtube link for the performance of the Superstar K4 KDW look-alike: Jung Joon Young

Guest cornetto1430272735

Hey fizzykyle~ Ahaha, I bookmarked the link that searches for KDW on Naver ;D Unfortunately (?) no news specifically on him > 3 <

Aaah, thanks for clearing that up! I was so confused~

I've just come from rewatching Jeon Woo Chi, such a good lighthearted movie! Plus it's got Im Soo Jung~ I loved the music they played while he was messing around in the Royal Palace!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/azRV0BSI1JQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well that didn't work ^ ...

Guest cornetto1430272735

Watched M and Maundy Thursday! :) Two great movies! M left me a little bit confused haha.. had to do some serious googling for answers :D I really loved watching KDW in M (of course ;D) and I was so happy my favourite actress, Gong Hyo Jin was also in it ^^

No new KDW related news :(

Guest chacha22

is it true that Jeon Woo Chi will be made a drama for KBS?????,,,, although i think its impossible, hoping Kang dong won oppa will take the titular role,, :)

Guest cornetto1430272735

Thanks for sharing that @fizzykyle !

@chacha22 : I have no idea... I've only read that they are offering Taecyon of 2PM and UEE of After School, roles... (OFFTOPIC - BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD THEY CAST PROPER ACTORS ALKJD HFLKJAD HFKJA HDLKJ HDSAKJ HAF.. i mean UEE is slightly better than some idol actors, but by no means should she be a main? and don't even get me started on Taecyon's acting..) ... So many dramas that I don't watch because there are too many idol actors :S Argh,  I just get so annoyed haha~ Anyway, back to KDW...

(Joo Won would be a convincing Woo Chi cos he looks like KD ;D)

Here's a link about Jeon Woo Chi, drama version - http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/jeon-woo-chi-drama-enters-pre-production-courts-cast/

I remember there was an article, from heaps long ago, that Temptation of Wolves might be made into a drama.. that never happened haha! But this time, a Jeon Woo Chi drama seems quite likely! (http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/10/temptation-of-wolves-to-become-a-drama/)

But he's pretty much steered away from dramas right? Oh well, we can always hope haha!

Guest cornetto1430272735

^ KDW making film for Haunters :D There are so many KDW videos on YT with Japanese titles, he must be popular in Japan ;D?

a few ngs from making of Secret Reunion, a lot of KDW laughing, smiling~

OMG~!!!
- Kang Dang Won dancing hilariously on set of Secret Reunion! Watch it, you won't be disappointed! Most adorable/ dorky dancing~

(Sorry, if any of these have  already been shared!)

Guest cornetto1430272735

How do I embed a youtube video on here? ... haha..
I check KDW's soompi thread every day~

Temtpation of Wolves making (no english subs), got some clips of KDW wearing glasses~

Return of Kang Dong-won and Hyun Bin - To The Cost Of Kim Dong-wook and Lee Je-hoon?

Posted on September 12, 2012 in movie by nettop01FavoriteAdd to Pins

201209121652774405_1.jpg

A change is in the air in the latter half of 2012, as actors face the inevitable call of the nation before themselves. The rising stars who made their breakthrough will leave their posts for their country, but their places will be filled by the two brightest stars who joined the army at the height of their careers.

Kim Dong-wook and Lee Je-hoon are the stars leaving the public for their services. They will join the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency for their mandatory service.

Kim Dong-wook has joined the army on 30th last month, and will serve his term in the Seoul Police Promotion Agency under the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. Lee Je-hoon will join Kim Dong-wook on October 25th, following the footsteps of his fellow actor. Jo Seung-woo and Ryu Soo-young are their seniors in the agency.

Kim Dong-wook and Lee Je-hoon made their breakthrough this year, with Kim Dong-wook’s ‘The Concubine’ and Lee Je-hoon’s ‘Fashion King’, ‘Architecture 101′, and ‘Ghost Sweepers’ being the hottest keywords of Korean movie and drama scene.

However, their places will be filled soon enough by the returning stars. Lee Joon-ki and Kim Nam-gil has returned from their services, and Kang Dong-won and Hyun Bin will be discharged on November and December respectively. They are set to add their own powers to the Chungmuro, to the recent trend of the domination of the male actors.

Kang Dong-won and Hyun Bin especially has underwent their services in vastly different ways. They have been at the height of their career before their enlistment, but Hyun Bin constantly made media exposures during his service, maintaining his presence in the media, but Kang Dong-won even managed to avoid his fans’ attentions during his services, even making his enlistment in secret to ward off attention. Hyun Bin, as a result, acquired a more intimate image to the public, while Kang Dong-won’s mystic image grew even more pronounced. The differing ways of the two top stars, and their possible impacts on their later activities, are also a highly anticipated affair.

source credits: http://koreandrama.com/return-of-kang-dong-won-and-hyun-bin-to-the-cost-of-kim-dong-wook-and-lee-je-hoon/

hi ladies,finally i am posting after few days living in this thread. lol.thanks for all the info.i knew him for a long time but started to watch his works recently and fall in love. haha.
i have few question:- i read he will be released on 12 nov 2012, is that official?- anybody know how to get to his cafe in busan? i saw photo but no direction.- is there any manual how to become member of his official fancafe?
so far i watched too beautiful too lie, temptation of wolves and our happy time. my favorite will be our happy time. he's so convincing as a prisoner. currently i m watching M but it's so complicated i stuck at part3/11. i think i will move on with other movie first and come back to M later.
what's so great about kdw is, he's character in every movie is diversified and most of his works have great success. i like his own character too. smart guy with great background yet very private and humble. 
another thing i observed, he has unique fashion sense. all the below-knee-length pants and boots. lol. i don't think every guy can pull off such fashion. 
if u guys have suggestion what i should watch first, do let me know! ~ 
thank you very much ^^