Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest subduing mara

Haven't in here for a while !@! OMG, all those pics were so awesome.. Wonnie is really neat and nice with such a fine outfit! .. I think it's time fr a new movie now, he did great on modeling stuff, but I prefer to see him on screen :w00t:

BTW, thanks fr sharing pics and cutie gif, oceanluv

Guest mangocake

awww he's so really cute~~~ love watching his dramas/movies

which do you guys think is better? Magic or 1%? i really wana watch Magic but can't find it on youtube lol

^

I never watch Magic....but I enjoyed 1%...

in Magic he's much more handsome than 1 %...

but kdw's role were opposite....you better watch it both....

1% is a cute story and dw is too adorable with his boyish smile but it's kinda draggy in the end...

magic is quite serious, rarely sweet scene but dw is sooooo hot in it...

they both are good in different ways, one is rom-com, another is very drama...

to me, i prefer magic... i like his complex role like this... :)

you should watch his movies too...

Guest dada_princess

Hi, friends^_^ Long time no see~

Those gif photos are cool :) Thanks a lot!

Dw starred a nice man with cuteness and kindness (or rudeness by his behavior) in 1% of anything (my ideal man) :rolleyes: , but he did make a 360 °C change in Magic. I dont like such man as Cha Kang Jae but always feel sorry for the way he leads his life. That's a good drama though it got a little recogition from k-addicts~ Pitifully~ It's avaiable on Youtube in 2006 (Eng) and 2007 (japanese subtitle). I think it is deleted now.

News in brief:

+ Jo Han Sun denies the rumor between him and DW on MBC show- Lunar new year's special episode of JHS's movie "Radio star"

+This show is ranked highly at 16.9% as JHS mentioned his relation with DW (KBS1 hit drama "likeable or not" is excluded from this ranking on occassion of lunar new year, how amazing!)

+ Fight among female stars: Lee Jung Ah (Tempation of the wolves) and Lee Yeon Hee(M) - image of pure and vivid angles (they are co-stars of Dong Won, Gong Yoo, Jo Han Sun, hyun Bin...)

Guest subduing mara

Thank to be here even you're busy, so what the rumor is all about, dadani?

1% is my first DW's series and I'm falling into him ever since. :w00t: Jae In is not my type actually, but he keep improving his behaviors right from the start to be more rational and responsible man. Apart from his financial status, he's also kind and handsome.. ^^ a perfect man that girls longing for... Kang Jae in Magic is somewhat different, he grew up under tough situations. He needs to learn how to survive in a cruel world, so it left him no choices to do that way...

Guest subduing mara

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY BELOVED WONNIE

Love is like a mountain,

hard to climb,

but once you get to the top

the view is beautiful.

- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

fgbcwo8.jpg

happy valentine day to all friends here

Love-comment-57.gif

Hi, friends^_^ Long time no see~

News in brief:

+ Jo Han Sun denies the rumor between him and DW on MBC show- Lunar new year's special episode of JHS's movie "Radio star"

thank you for news dadani^^ JHS new movie is My New Partner마이 뉴 파트너 and MBC show is JiPiJiGi.

I'm now currently dl it (just want to know how his reaction when MC ask the question :unsure: )

ps.to syille, I do it for you already^^

NEWS

나이틀리-맥어보이 역할에 어울리는 한국배우 이나영-강동원 1위[ 시티신문 ㅣ 2008-02-13 16:23 ]

20080213223ie4.jpg

‘어톤먼트’같은 운명적인 사랑 주인공은 우리!

신분과 전쟁을 넘어선 운명적 로맨스‘어톤먼트’의 키이라 나이틀리와 제임스 맥어보이처럼 ‘영원한 사랑의 약속을 지킬 것 같은 커플’로 영화 ‘우리들의 행복한 시간’의 주인공 이나영과 강동원이 1위로 선정됐다.

지난 4일부터 11일까지 일주일간 예매 사이트 티켓링크에서 실시한 이 설문에서 63.1%라는 압도적인 지지를 받은 두 배우는 ‘우리들의 행복한 시간’에서 죽음을 앞둔 사형수와 그를 일주일에 한번씩 면회를 오는 여자와의 사랑 이야기를 실감나게 그렸다.

이어 ‘너는 내 운명’의 전도연, 황정민 커플이 24.59%로 2위를 차지했고,‘8월의 크리스마스’ 심은하, 한석규 커플과, ‘내 머리속의 지우개’ 손예진, 정우성 커플이 뒤를 이었다.

/글=이희승 기자 <U>cool@clubcity.kr</U>

dada, what is this poll about?

2008-02-14

Jo Han-seon is going out with Kang Dong-won? No, we each have a girlfriend!

For the first time after the breakout of the ridiculous rumour of homosexual relationship between the two actors, Jo Han-seon spoke out about the truth behind the rumour.

On 6th, Jo Han-seon appeared in the " Radio Star " of the MBC Chinese New Year's Special . Upon the host's comment about the homosexual rumour between him and his close friend, actor Kang Dong-won, he said, "It is so absurd. I have no idea how such rumour came about".

He said, "When the rumour of Kang Dong-won and I were going around, we both already had a girlfriend. He and I got to know each other when we were doing modelling before starting our acting careers. And we are still maintaining a good friendship".

The host, Kim Gook-jin commented that in his film with Kang Dong-won, the "Temptation of Wolves", Kang Dong-won stood out so much that it was more like "Temptation of Kang Dong-won". Upon such remark, Jo Han-seon honestly responded that "It would have been such a great loss if I didn't get to befriend...

For the first time after the breakout of the ridiculous rumour of homosexual relationship between the two actors, Jo Han-seon spoke out about the truth behind the rumour.

Meanwhile, Jo Han-seon's new film "My New Partner" is coming soon, where he was partnered with the top actor Ahn Seong-gi as police partners. The film is the first buddy film to have a story of the partnership between a father and a son.

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/jump.php?id=12554

I think the rumoure started in TAW time in 2004 :sweatingbullets: but just raise issue again becauce JHS has a new movie and poeple keep eyes on him.

Guest subduing mara

If it was so, kamin there is nothng to worry about :lol: -- rumor is outdated and it was reinstated here for promo reasons or whatsoever.. What a relief! hahaha

Kamin...

I think this kind of rumour will come soon or later between 2 close friend if they've same sex.....

either they are women or men...if they are celebrities...people will be spreading this kind of rumour........so old story...

so let it be lah...

well thanks anyway for that news Kamin........

you're the best......

:)

hopely he'll fine with this awfull news...

kang dong won....fighting..!!!

btw

I love all wallpapers in here........!!!

thank you so much....mmmuaaacchh.........!!!

Guest subduing mara

:w00t::w00t: I love this one!

b14mo9.jpg

DW looks good with less make up (or none?), a brighten yellish background mosiac could create vivid and lively theme. I also like the way he did with his hands goshhhh, the way he touched his forehead, knees, neck, chin, face, thigh what else, those were touched my heart ... hix hix

wah~ what a super cute Dongwon? I gree with you subduing_mara, less make up and play with hand make he more sexy hehehehe

thanks oceanluv^^

yah...I'll let's it be syille. there none sense rumour <_< .

back to HOT clip plus photo from Chris.Christy this one make from DCgall fan ^^

ChrisFanMake.jpg

DOWNLOAD >> http://www.mediafire.com/?81sq4dtusoj

this clip size 24 MB with 2:29 min long.

Oceanluv...you just made me faint..... :blush:

:w00t:

another pretty pics revealed.... :sweatingbullets:

can't find great words to describing all those pics....ck..ck..ck....

more than agree with all you said subduingmara....

:blush: