Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Kamin thank you for sourcing the pics from chris christy, i like him in purple

oceanluv OMG a close up on that purple sweater...thank you so much

dada princess OMG you serioius? I know that dong won mention about his argument with his company/agency but I didn't know it got to this situation.

Ahhh about the model thing, I wouldn't even dare too think about it, i'm too short to stand next to him (165)

yeay..!! :sweatingbullets:

i do love him in purple too... (hard to close my mouth when looking at it......oops...!!)

infact he's really good in it...

remember him in "M"....purple anywhere........

thanks Kamin ocean luv and dadaprincess for bringing so many goodies of kdw...ssrrrhhhttt..... :blush:

Guest Smelly Tofu

really? elaborate! I haven't heard anything about that - although after reading this:

"Lee Minki debut"

I thought the way this was handled was pretty tacky to KDW.

Hmmm from what I know, Lee minKi debut in 2005 so i doubt that thats the reason for the break up. But I do know in one of Dong won's interview translation(should be like ten pages back). He merely mention about some arguments. I think he was tlaking about his grotesque expressions that he portrays in the movie 'M'. Then he go on and said he have used some of these grotesque expression due to his recent argument with his own management. He just slightly mention it but I got captivated by this small part becuase dong won never seem to be the type that argues. i always thought he was very submissive...so yeah

Who knows maybe becoz the contract is over and he wants a bigger road...IDK

ohmygosh, i am lovin' dong won's hair. how stylish and smooth is that? his modeling pics are awesome, i love all the pieces he is wearing.

has his movie "m" got nominated for anything yet? i really hope that dong won would get the best actor award in some korean awards soon.

I know ay? his bangs are the hottest, sometime i wonder if its extensions...since it grows unnaturally fast

so far, M rank around 3rd or 4th for 2007 movies...so i think it did got nominated and won a few award on its pictures and lightings...

yeay..!! :sweatingbullets:

i do love him in purple too... (hard to close my mouth when looking at it......oops...!!)

infact he's really good in it...

remember him in "M"....purple anywhere........

thanks Kamin ocean luv and dadaprincess for bringing so many goodies of kdw...ssrrrhhhttt..... :blush:

Ahhh no one could ever forget Kang in M...Purple is love to me...i love the purple mist, they should spray it around him more often...hahaha

Oceanluv ahh the cowboy...sexy yes

has his movie "m" got nominated for anything yet? i really hope that dong won would get the best actor award in some korean awards soon.

6th Korea Film Awards, 1 December 2007:

Best Art Direction - Yoo Joo Ho & Yoon Sang Yoon 'M'

Best Cinematography - Hong Kyung Pyo 'M'

Best Lighting - Choi Chul Soo 'M'

1ec9b941ns5.jpg

ec8aa4ed82a820081jpg1wf0.jpg

credit: dongwon25

Guest subduing mara

6th Korea Film Awards, 1 December 2007:

Best Art Direction - Yoo Joo Ho & Yoon Sang Yoon 'M'

Best Cinematography - Hong Kyung Pyo 'M'

Best Lighting - Choi Chul Soo 'M'

I dunno about other nominees, but M deserved these awards!

I dont' know what argument between Dongwon and the men, may be it started from when some company in Japan make a fan tour to 'M' filming location(as you know it's a big issue on mid-2007) or longer than this? Can't imagine.

Hmmm from what I know, Lee minKi debut in 2005 so i doubt that thats the reason for the break up. But I do know in one of Dong won's interview translation(should be like ten pages back). He merely mention about some arguments. I think he was tlaking about his grotesque expressions that he portrays in the movie 'M'. Then he go on and said he have used some of these grotesque expression due to his recent argument with his own management. He just slightly mention it but I got captivated by this small part becuase dong won never seem to be the type that argues. i always thought he was very submissive...so yeah

See the Airing time and shooting of Drama City below, I remeber Dongwon Movie 'Temptation Of A Wolves' is screening at Summer-2004. Time period like this it impossible to Dongwon to chose Drama City.. it's my opninion.

information on Lee Min-ki's debut drama role in 2004:

My Older Brother < Uri Haem >

Producer: Hong Seong-deok

Director: Kim Gyu-tae (Directed ‘After Love’ of Drama City starred by Shin Seong-wu)

Writer: Lee Gyeong-hee ('Hey, Sangdu! Let’s Go to School!')

Short Drama of Lee Gyeong-hee, Who Wrote

- Colorful cast including Hong Su-hyeon, Yun Ju-sang, and Onjo

- Features film-resembling beautiful scenes, such as the field in Hadong Village where barley is dancing along with the wind

- Outstanding dialect performance by main characters Min-gi and Cheol-gi

- Airing time: 11:20 pm, Sunday, June 13, KBS 2TV

Synopsis: A 9-year-old Cheol-gi who is a child but acts as a grown-up is living together with dotard grandfather, grumpy grandmother and his brother Min-gi who is regarded as a hopeless case in school, home and village. He has a big secret surrounding his birth. His brother Min-gi is actually his father. Cheol-gi came to know the fact, but pretended not to know it.

Cheol-gi fell in love with Hyeon-jeong who is much older than him. One day he realizes that she loves his helpless brother Min-gi. Min-gi and Hyeon-jeong are exchanging chatting messages flirting with each other. One day while Min-gi left the computer for a while, Cheol-gi sent harsh and inappropriate messages to Hyeon-jeong as of they are sent by Min-gi. She broke up with Min-gi. Heartbroken, Min-gi lost his reason.

Feeling scared, Cheol-gi decided to leave his family, wishing happiness for his

brother and Hyeon-jeong. He found out his mother’s address and determined

to leave home to find her.

link to info on the Drama City at the KBS website: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dramacity/view/1321043_1355.html

credit : creidesca

I already watch this Drama City, it's a really good performance of LMK. It good the role of Kang Min-Gi ts star by Lee Min-Ki.

And Dongwon and Min Ki both did a drama for Bae Yu Mi (the writer of Country Princess and RRLY).

Thanks Sandy for information.

[캐주얼]「크리스.크리스티」강동원 라인 런칭

패션비즈 08.02.04.

79053457tc4.jpg

10031ao2.jpg

세정과미래(대표 김성민)가 고감도 남녀 캐릭터 캐주얼 「크리스.크리스티」의 감성을 업그레이드 한다. 지난해 연말 김성민 사장이 매체 기자들을 대상으로 한 간담회에서 특 A급 스타를 활용한 홍보 전략을 밝혀 관심을 모은 가운데 베일에 쌓인 모델이 강동원으로 밝혀졌다.

최근 「크리스.크리스티」는 강동원과 봄 촬영을 마쳤으며 광고 모델로서의 역할로 끝나지 않고 강동원의 이름을 딴 라인을 런칭했다. ‘G.chris super star’라 붙여진 라인은 강동원의 이니셜인 Gang Dong Won에서 모티브를 얻고 남성의 크리스와 스타 브랜드로의 의지를 명명한 것이다.

‘G.chris super star’의 상품 특징은 오리지널리티를 내세운 베이직 아이템들보다 좀더 슬림하고 트렌디한 라인이다. 상의는 재킷 이외에도 슬림한 핏들의 아이템들을 선보여 기존 라인의 베스트나 재킷들과 멀티 코디네이션이 가능하다. 여기에 이번 시즌 추가되는 스키니 진과 같은 데님라인은 총 7종류의 데님라인으로 펼쳐진다. 그 중 크리스 핏 제품은 최근 급 부상중인 배스키니 진보다 핏이 모던하게 떨어지지만 트렌디하다.

컬러면에서도 새로운 시도를 했다. 기존 제품이 시크한 오리지널리티와 셋업물의 강세가 돋보였다면 이번 강동원 라인은 블랙, 그레이 등의 모노톤 컬러의 아우터에 그린, 레드, 엘로우 등 젤제된 컬러 조합이 멋스럽다. 특히 포인트 컬러의 믹스&매치로 섬세한 디테일을 선보였다.

가격 정책은 기존 「크리스.크리스티」의 중심 가격을 크게 벗어나지 않는 선에서 결정될 예정이다. 다만 라인의 차별화를 위해 일부 아이템은 리미티드 에디션으로 출시해 소량 생산의 희소성을 소비자에게 제시한다. ‘G.chris super star’라인 출시로 기존 셋업물의 포멀한 느낌을 좀더 캐주얼하고 트렌디하게 어필하며 연령대를 넓히고 트렌디세터로서의 강동원 프로모션을 진행한다.

2월부터 전국 매장에서 출시되며 라인 출시에 맞춰 매장 VMD를 새롭게 꾸민다. 기존 라인과 강동원 라인을 별도 구성해 한 매장 안에서 차별화된 ‘G.chris super star’ 라인만의 감성을 느낄 수 있게 했다. 또한 강동원 라인만의 프로모션이 온 오프라인에서 함께 진행되며 그 중 강동원과 함께할 제 2의 전속 모델선발대회인 ‘1회 크리스.크리스티를 찾아라’ 프로모션은 롯데 백화점과 2월1일부터 시작한다.

「크리스.크리스티」는 작년 가을 런칭 이후 실용 명품주의라는 타이틀을 어필해 수입브랜드 같은 이미지의 전개로 고급스러움을 어필했다. 올해는 강동원을 메인으로 좀더 트렌디하고 발 빠른 모습으로 다가간다는 계획이다. 롯데백화점 본점과 부산 센텀시티의 선전으로 올 상반기 롯데백화점 5개점을 추가했다. 매장 오픈 또한 직영점 및 대리점 전개에 속도를 높여 올해 40개 매장에서 300억원을 예상한다.

credit: dc

Guest subduing mara

I love both!! oceanluv light velvet and pink , it suit him :w00t: I think it's the same shirt, but shooting in differerent shots, isnt it? Wonnie never let me down. I love this collection haha..

Guest Smelly Tofu

I dont' know what argument between Dongwon and the men, may be it started from when some company in Japan make a fan tour to 'M' filming location(as you know it's a big issue on mid-2007) or longer than this? Can't imagine.

See the Airing time and shooting of Drama City below, I remeber Dongwon Movie 'Temptation Of A Wolves' is screening at Summer-2004. Time period like this it impossible to Dongwon to chose Drama City.. it's my opninion.

And Dongwon and Min Ki both did a drama for Bae Yu Mi (the writer of Country Princess and RRLY).

Ahhh so its 2004, I see...Omy so country princess is written by bae yu mi, she's pretty impressive then cause i love dongwon's debut in that film...About the japan fan tour to M filming site. i thought it was actually quite brief...but maybe like what Krit say MM is putting some stress into kang's scehdule and he seem like he prefer peace over overload of sceduled promotion... :tears:

yea, I didn't mean to imply tension between LMK & KDW, rather the snippet gave an insight into the reps of Men Management & their policy.

Each talent/model management company has its own way of handling things, but it seemed to count out the opinion of the ppl involved... using them a bit like pawns. I had two 3 month internships w/ 2 model management agencies in south florida (which I found very boring, although it provided an interesting insight), and the MM appears to have a heavy-handed way of managing their stable.

LOL you're not stiring anything, anyway i know the management structure and policy of most korean companies, and yeah you really couldn't question them, it's either live with it or move to another company. Seems like modelling is a difficult path, must be a hard job from what i know.

Thank you so much Oceanluv and Kamin for the new updated pictures...chris christy seems to be more of a business formal wear brand. Smexy!!!

Hmm if choose between that pink and purple I have to say the pink, his skin tone looks so much better (healthy and fresh) with it on.

JHS talk about relationship between him and Dongwon.

(also Dongwon appear in video on HS fan meeting, quite old but I just found it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjN8M3-k8qY)

and waiting for translation^^

조한선 "강동원과 사귄다는 루머에 어이없었다"

[스타뉴스] 2008년 02월 07일(목) 오전 00:09 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

20080207000952480b6_001805_0.jpg

ⓒ사진=임성균 기자

미남배우 조한선이 과거 강동원과의 루머에 대해 밝혔다.

조한선은 6일 오후 방송된 MBC 설특집 '무릎팍도사 vs 라디오스타'의 '라디오스타' 편에 출연해 절친한 사이인 배우 강동원과 사귄다는 루머가 있었다는 MC의 발언에 "어이가 없었다"고 말했다.

그는 "강동원과 사귄다는 루머가 나돌 당시 강동원도 그렇고 나도 그렇고 각자의 여자친구가 있었다"고 설명했다.

이어 "강동원은 배우로 데뷔하기 전 모델일을 하면서부터 알게된 사이로 친하게 지내고 있다"고 말했다.

조한선은 또 강동원과 함께 출연한 영화 '늑대의 유혹'이 '강동원의 유혹'이 될 정도로 강동원이 돋보였다는 김국진의 지적에 "맞다. 사실 (강동원이) 친구가 아니었더라면 굉장히 속상했을 것 같다"고 솔직하게 말했다.

그는 또 이날 방송에서 "지금은 애인이 없는데 이제는 결혼을 생각할수 있는 진지한 사람을 만나고 싶다"고 밝혔다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

more pic from CHRIS

hotttttttt :w00t:

16086999lc0.jpg

which one sexier? hehe

hard to choose... oceanluv...you cannot asking that kind of question... :)

both pics sexy...and hot....

but the pink one is brighter, sweet and cute......... and the purple one is darker just like the "M" movie image.....

:sweatingbullets:

dada, trans these news pls...

'미우나고우나' 설날에도 독주전선 '이상무'

2008년 2월 9일(토) 10:52

200829111_827929823_4398_0.jpg

[sSTV|심재걸 기자] 많은 설특집 프로그램이 쏟아졌던 가운데서도 KBS1 일일연속극 '미우나고우나'의 독주전선에는 지장이 없었다.

시청률 조사기관 AGB닐슨미디어리서치에 따르면 지난 6일부터 8일까지 방송된 설 연휴기간 프로그램 중 '미우나고우나'가 32.3%를 기록하면서 많은 설특집 프로그램에도 아랑곳하지 않고 선두자리를 굳건히 지켜나갔다. 이어서 월드컵 아시아지역예선 한국과 투르크메니스탄의 중계가 24.6%, MBC 수목미니시리즈 '뉴하트'가 20.3%로 뒤를 이었다. KBS 9시뉴스는 18.7%로 4위에 등극, 상대적으로 높은 수치를 기록한 것도 눈길을 끈다.

설특집 쇼오락 프로그램으로는 MBC '황금어장' 무릎팍도사와 라디오스타가 16.9%로 가장 높은 수치를 기록했다. 무릎팍도사에서는 영화배우 김수로가 1년여 만에 방송출연해 시청들에게 감동과 웃음을 함께 선사했으며 라디오스타에서는 영화배우 조한선이 나와 한동안 불을 지폈던 강동원과의 루머에 대해 정리하는 시간을 가졌다. SBS '절대풀수없다 미스터리 매직쇼'는 14.8%로 뒤를 이었다.

많은 수작들이 브라운관의 전파를 탔던 이번 설 영화특선에서는 8일 MBC에서 방송된 '상사부일체'가 14.6%로 가장 높은 시청률을 기록했다. 이어서 SBS '해리포터와 불의잔'이 12.8%, SBS '미녀는 괴로워'가 10.3%, KBS2 '우아한세계' 9.1%, MBC '가문의 부활'이 7.8%를 각각 기록했다.

보도자료 및 제보=sstvpress@naver.com

shim@ahatv.co.kr

[나를 움직이는 이슈, UCC의 중심]

[스포츠서울TV 새이름 SSTV/www.ahaTV.co.kr]

---------------------------------

연예계 대표적인 남복(男福) vs 여복(女福) 배우

2008년 2월 10일(일) 11:03

200802100158.jpg

[스포츠동아]

‘운칠기삼’(運七技三), 일의 성패는 운이 7할, 노력이 3할을 차지한다는 뜻이다. 끼 많은 재주꾼들이 즐비한 연예계도 마찬가지. 끊임없는 자기수양으로 실력을 인정받은 동시에 타고난 파트너 복으로 주위의 부러움을 사는 ‘행운의 배우’들이 있다.

● 하지원-엄지원 ‘솔직-털털 오랜 친구처럼’

‘다재다능’ 하지원의 가능성이 ‘색즉시공’으로 발견됐다면 스타성은 ‘다모’ ‘발리에서 생긴 일’을 통해 검증됐다. 인형 같은 외모는 아니어도 솔직 털털한 모습이 아름다운 그녀는 ‘나리’ 이서진 곁에서 ‘다모 폐인’을, ‘모델 출신’ 소지섭과 조인성의 마음을 뒤흔들며 ‘발리 신드롬’을 이끌었다.

또한 ‘형사’에 출연한 계기로 숫기 없기로 유명한 강동원과 누나 동생 하는 돈독한 친분을 쌓는가 하면 김재원(내 사랑 싸가지) 권상우(신부 수업) 연정훈(키다리 아저씨) 장근석(황진이) 등 ‘될성부른’ 꽃미남들은 두루 그녀를 거쳐 갔다.

‘청순미인’ 엄지원도 깍쟁이 이미지와 달리 구수한 사투리를 소화한 ‘똥개’에서 ‘정우성의 여인’으로 얼굴을 내밀었다. 이후 한석규(주홍글씨) 김상경(극장전) 권상우(야수) 유지태(가을로) 등 남자 복과 작품성을 모두 움켜잡았다. 잠시 숨을 고른 그녀는 카메오로 출연한 ‘좋은 놈, 나쁜 놈, 이상한 놈’에서 정우성과 재회했다.

● 이청아-이연희 ‘청순-발랄 천사 표 이미지’

남복(男福)하면 ‘발랄 소녀’ 이청아를 빼놓을 수 없다. 첫 주연 작 ‘늑대의 유혹’에서 청춘스타 강동원 조한선의 사랑을 한 몸에 받아 10대 팬들의 질투를 유발한 그녀. TV에서는 ‘김태희 동생’ 이완과 신화 멤버 전진을 애태우더니 충무로에 돌아가 ‘맷돌 춤 CF’로 스타덤에 오른 ‘잘 생긴’ 신예 박기웅과 손잡았다.

근래 들어선 ‘첫사랑 전문’ 이연희가 ‘남복 터진’ 여배우 계보를 잇고 있다. 이연희는 ‘어느 멋진 날’ 공유 ‘백만장자의 첫사랑’ 현빈과 호흡을 맞췄고 ‘M’ 강동원 ‘내 사랑’ 정일우와 작업하며 인기 상종가 중인 ‘완소남’들을 섭렵했다. 가냘픈 몸매와 순수 매력 그녀의 다음 운명은 ‘순정만화’에 캐스팅 된 유지태다.

bd2.jpg

● 주진모-황정민 ‘몸에 밴 매너로 자연스럽게~’

‘조각 미남’ 주진모는 상대 여배우를 최고로 만드는 ‘신통한’ 능력을 지녔다. 전도연(해피엔드) 김희선(와니와 준하) 이요원(패션70) 이보영(게임의 여왕) 김아중(미녀는 괴로워) 등 국내뿐만 아니라 월드스타 장쯔이(무사)까지 그와 연기하고 ‘떴다’. 흥행에 성공한 그의 최근작 ‘사랑’의 ‘홍일점’ 박시연은 신인상의 영예를 안기도 했다.

‘훈남’ 황정민은 여복 많은 대표적인 배우. 굵직한 톱스타 전도연(너는 내 운명) 엄정화(내 생애 가장 아름다운 일주일) 임수정(행복) 전지현(슈퍼맨이었던 사나이) 등은 부족했는지 4년 만에 복귀한 뮤지컬 ‘나인’에선 무려 15명 미녀들의 사랑을 독차지한다.

박시연과 전지현은 각각 “주진모의 상대역이 왜 잘 되는지 알 것 같다” “모든 남자 배우들이 황정민 같았으면 좋겠다”는 말로 두 사람의 배려 깊은 행동에 각별한 고마움을 표시했다.

● 김승우-박용우 ‘분위기 띄우며 편안하게 리드’

스크린 속 김승우의 여복은 ‘현재 진행형’이다. 작품으로 만난 이미연(결혼 만들기)을 비롯해 최진실(고스트 맘마) 심혜진(꽃을 든 남자) 하지원(역전의 산다) 김정은(불어라 봄바람) 등 내로라하는 ‘은막의 여왕’들과 수차례 커플로 묶였다.

브라운관에서도 이승연(신데렐라) 최지우(신귀공자) 송혜교 송윤아(호텔리어) 배두나(로즈마리, 완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법) 등 여배우와의 천생연분은 계속됐다. 애기 아빠가 된 지금도 장진영(연애, 그 참을 수 없는 가벼움) 고현정(해변의 여인) 이미숙(배꼽) 등 ‘정상급 미인’들과 꾸준히 앙상블을 연출 중.

최지우(올가미) 남편 역으로 영화계에 발 딛은 박용우 역시 ‘하하하’ 터지는 복식 웃음으로 분위기 메이커를 자청하며 손예진(작업의 정석) 최강희(달콤, 살벌한 연인) 엄정화(호로비츠를 위하여) 등 ‘엽기적인 그녀’들과 맛깔스러운 궁합을 과시했다.

더욱이 ‘바비인형’ 한채영(지금 사랑하는 사람과 살고 있습니까)과 아찔한 수위의 베드신을 촬영, 뭇 남성들의 ‘공공의 적’이 된 그는 이번 설 연휴 기간 ‘단아한’ 이보영(원스어폰어타임)과 짝을 이뤄 절정에 다다른 여복을 만끽하고 있다.

한 연예관계자는 “파트너 선택에도 어느 정도 운이 필요하지만 행운은 스스로를 낮추는 준비가 된 자들의 몫”이라며 “상대를 빛나게 하는 이들의 노력이 좋은 파트너십을 만들고 결국 작품 안에 반영 돼 호평을 얻는 것”이라고 밝혔다.

스포츠동아 이지영 기자 garumil@donga.com