Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest dada_princess

< M > 예고편을 제작한 하하하프로덕션은 < M >외에도 <바르게 살자> <행복> <거룩한 계보> <타짜> <미녀는 괴로워> <달콤한 인생> 등의 흥행작 예고편을 제작한 회사로 특히 영화의 장르 특성을 십분 살린 예고편을 제작해왔다. 미스터리 멜로 < M>, 코미디 <바르게 살자>, 멜로 <행복>, 범죄액션 <타짜> 등 하하하프로덕션이 제작한 영화예고편은 관객이 영화의 성격을 판단하는데 충실한 지표가 됐다.

^_^ a good news ~ i'm suprised to know Hahaha production is in charge of trailer and teaser for such many popular movies as Happiness, 200 pound beauty, The High Rollers, Righteous Ties....although M couldn't hit theater, its trailer must be the best...hixhix cinema-photography's so cool

CHIRS. CHRISTY

anseup12017019731he5.jpg

14320418tc7.jpg

img6552bobo135790mg4.jpg

1500040bobo135790xu0.jpg

1500081bobo135790fx3.jpg

credit: dc

신규 ‘크리스.크리스티’ 런칭

- 20대 겨냥 고감도 유니섹스 캐주얼

세정과 미래

세정과 미래가 올 F/W시즌 20대를 겨냥한 고감도 유니섹스 캐릭터 브랜드 ‘크리스.크리스티(CHRIS CHRISTY)’를 런칭한다.

이 브랜드는 컬러감과 디테일, 유러피안의 감성을 담은 비쥬얼 등을 조합한 실용명품브랜드로 포지셔닝 됐다. 회사 관계자는 “‘크리스,크리스티’는 김성민 사장의 15년간의 노하우를 통한 디자인 철학과 모회사인 세정의 박순호 회장의 전폭적인 지지를 통해 만들어졌다”며 “시장성을 고려하면서 동시에 감성을 추구하는 캐릭터볼륨 마켓을 겨냥한 브랜드로 새로운 조닝을 창출하게 될 것”이라고 말했다.

‘크리스.크리스티’는 백화점 중심의 유통망으로 전개되며 올 하반기 20~30개의 매장을 오픈할 계획이다. 런칭 초 첫 해에만 150억의 매출을 예상하고 있다.

올 F/W 런칭 이후 3년 이내 글로벌 마켓을 목표로 하는 ‘크리스. 크리스티’는 상반기 중 런칭쇼를 개최할 예정이다.

출처 : http://www.ktnews.com

Guest subduing mara

dadani, you know what? I thought Hahaha is just a sound of laughing! shame on me !hahaha :D

Thx for the trans..

oceanluv.. he's hot!! ..I like his posture, so stylish!

Guest Smelly Tofu

oceanluv OMG those pics are so hot. How in the world could you get bags like that? hahaha I want to be his shirt for one day. thank you for the pics

Guest LIL_5tar_87

wow those pix are hot...i love his hair...it looks nice...even though i still like him w/ long hair though...

i just saw M and gotta say that movie is great...the suspense nd the filming is amazing...theres so many meaning in like every scene...this movie is one of the best movies i have seen so far

Guest subduing mara

OMG ... He's soooo HOT! :w00t: . with a trendy Hair style of Spring .. I want more, kamin :lol:

(completely forgot abt his hair set on his BD party last month hahaha)

dada, trans this news pls...

‘M’ 맥스무비 최고의 영화상 2관왕!

[CNBNEWS] 2008년 02월 02일(토) 오후 10:15

20080202221514475e1_051412_0.jpg

▲ CNB뉴스,CNBNEWS ,씨앤비뉴스 -

이명세 감독, 강동원 주연의 미스터리멜로 이 관객과 기자단이 뽑는 최고의 영화상에서 2관왕의 영광을 안았다.

의 새로운 도전에 대한 관객들의 뜨거운 사랑!

이명세 감독의 열정이 만들어낸 의미 있는 수상!

온라인 영화 전문 사이트 맥스무비 ‘최고의 영화상’에서 이 2관왕을 차지했다. 올해로 5회째를 맞는 맥스무비 ‘최고의 영화상’은 2007년 개봉작중 각 부문별 최고의 영화를 네티즌들의 투표로 뽑는 의미 있는 영화상이다. 지난 1월 9일부터 30일까지 맥스무비 사이트를 통해 진행된 투표에서 은 최고의 예고편 부문 1위로 선정되었다.

이명세 감독만이 보여줄 수 있는 특별한 영화적 스타일을 과감하게 담아내 최고의 화제로 떠올랐던 티저 예고편과 미스터리한 첫 사랑의 기억을 쫓는 독특한 형식의 메인 예고편을 관객들은 지난 한해 최고의 예고편으로 꼽은 것. 이에 예고편을 제작한 프로덕션 ‘하하하’의 최승원 감독은“훌륭한 예고편은 훌륭한 영화에서 만들어진다.

한국 영화에서 볼 수 없었던 새로운 도전을 하신 이명세 감독에게 이 영광을 돌린다.”는 수상 소감을 전했다. 한편 영화 전문 기자단 60인에 의해 선정되는 최고의 신인배우상에는 의 히로인 이연희가 뽑혔다. 2007년 한국 영화에 출연한 모든 남, 녀 신인배우를 후보로 하는 부문답게 경쟁이 치열했지만 영화 속 ‘미미’가 되기 위해 시선, 말투, 걸음걸이까지 바꾸며 새롭게 태어난 이연희에게 수상의 영광이 돌아갔다.

그녀는 에서 사랑스러우면서도 깊이 있는 첫 사랑 ‘미미’로 수 많은 찬사를 받으며 이후 <내 사랑>으로 능청스러운 귀여움을 발산하는 연기를 선보여 한 층 성장된 면모를 보여주고 있다. 2007년 최고의 신인 배우로 뽑힌 이연희는 “은 평생 잊을 수 없는 영화가 될 것 같다. 연기를 보는 새로운 눈을 길러주신 이명세 감독님께 감사드린다.”며 수상 소감을 전했다. 관객과 기자단이 뽑은 맥스무비 최고의 영화상은 2월 14일 시상식을 갖는다.

- CNB뉴스 차영환 기자 www.cnbnews.com

Guest dada_princess

That's very nice of you Oceanluv ~ keep up your good deed

Subduing Mara, i'm now sure of that at the present The Man is not DW's management agency any longer.

zz24050hu7uy9.jpg

credit: dc

Chris-christy has offered a great chance for males & females (16~25years old) who want to start as a model with Dong Won~ it seems like a contest, i think so :rolleyes: ~ the chosen one will then work with him under the brandname Chris-christy...They are looking for a Chris(male),a Christy(female), netizen's 2 choices, a lotte lady and Ella (not sure?) girl award

http://blog.daum.net/dadani/4334317

http://club.cyworld.com/chris-christy

I see that it's a new born club (from November) i'll join it soon tonight :)

Thank you for the link, Kamin

dada, trans this news pls...

‘M’ 맥스무비 최고의 영화상 2관왕!

it's a report about that 'M' and Maxmovie awards~ Its ceremony will take place on Feb 14 (Valentine's day ^^)

Guest Smelly Tofu

Kamin thank you for sourcing the pics from chris christy, i like him in purple

oceanluv OMG a close up on that purple sweater...thank you so much

dada princess OMG you serioius? I know that dong won mention about his argument with his company/agency but I didn't know it got to this situation.

Ahhh about the model thing, I wouldn't even dare too think about it, i'm too short to stand next to him (165)

Guest subduing mara

That's very nice of you Oceanluv ~ keep up your good deed

Subduing Mara, i'm now sure of that at the present The Man is not DW's management agency any longer.

Chris-christy has offered a great chance for males & females (16~25years old) who want to start as a model with Dong Won~ it seems like a contest, i think so :rolleyes: ~ the chosen one will then work with him under the brandname Chris-christy...They are looking for a Chris(male),a Christy(female), netizen's 2 choices, a lotte lady and Ella (not sure?) girl award

Thx, dadani Oh, he finally ended up his contract with The Men, is he sign the new contract with any agency yet? The contest sounds exciting for those who want to be model. Being 'his' Christy is somewhat fantastic, I guess girls were badly need to be the chosen one :D Unfortunately, I am a bit older to send my portfolio for a contest hahaha

Guest AlecRuby

ohmygosh, i am lovin' dong won's hair. how stylish and smooth is that? his modeling pics are awesome, i love all the pieces he is wearing.

has his movie "m" got nominated for anything yet? i really hope that dong won would get the best actor award in some korean awards soon.

I see that it's a new born club (from November) i'll join it soon tonight :)

Hope you can find something interesting inside and share with us ^^

... finally it true, DW end contract with the men....

and I know that why Lee Chun Hee is getting lots more exposure now...becoming the senior of group of Men Management . (Sandy told me about this T^T)