Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest syille

^

Translation:

After breaking up with his gf last year, his agency said kdw still lives alone,

he spends his freetime excercising and learning new things.

Anyway, dw said the reason why they break up is nothing, no need to say about love 'coz she is still his best friend...

thanks to nicemao, tarn

hey oceanluv..... you know what.......... the news that you brought a couple weeks ago.....

just appearing in my county in the tabloid called asianplus....a little late but it's oke lah...

i think this tabloid get it from chinese news........maybe.. i don't know........

just buy that tabloid .....

actually there are many news about korean star in here, but rarely about kdw.

And last week my friend asked me: was kdw broke up with his gf?

And i said how did you know? 'cos i think she just like chinese stars not korean...and she said that she saw it in the tabloid, so i bought it. (my friend staying in another city)

and here is the news (old news but still i'm exciting to passing on you..hehe..)

Quitely kdw has ended his love relationship with his gf whose a model.

According to his close friend, now kdw doesn't has any new gf yet,

he spending his days alone, sometime he went to the gym for fitness and spent his time there.

Kdw admited they're broke up last fall, and didn't telling the reason why they're splited up.

These days their relationship are more like friendship than a lovers, they are supporting each other.

Spoiler allert: imagine he's in the gym? Sweating? :sweatingbullets: :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Btw hopely these not has posted before, but if it's already, i'm sorry...

:) just would like to share how funny he was in the past.

whitenhjw.jpg

dailyoldpicvic.jpg

iklanbehindktf___lucuih.jpg

thanks to daum (i already renamed the files, deeply sorry...)

Guest syille

NEWS

2007/06/22

source: http://news.media.daum.net/society/affair/.../v17181918.html

KDW donated 5 million wons to leukemia patients at Hanyang Hospital.

^

our hottie is really kind... :) you guys remember that dw used to visit kiddie patients at Hanyang Hospital on Christmas 2005...so sweet~

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5890/image4zb0.jpg

strange...just few weeks ago..i was thinking : the are many korean celebrities donated they money or they time to some foundation or something like that, wonder were kdw already did the samething....

:)

happy, that he did it too...

yoss.........!!!

thanks 4 the news oceanluv also subduingmara

you girls from thai are awesome........

aah...about the pool....hmm...what would i say?

few months ago (i think..) there was news about JIS, that he's just drop out from his university (don't remember the university name) and this was the second time that he's been drop out (wow..really? i don't know too), and they said that jis was planing to enter another university in another major........

hmm... cia you for jis.... :)

for JIS's fans..deeply sorry if i'm wrong.... don't get me wrong... 'cos i love jis too.. really..i'm not lying.... :)

Quitely kdw has ended his love relationship with his gf whose a model.

According to his close friend, now kdw doesn't has any new gf yet,

he spending his days alone, sometime he went to the gym for fitness and spent his time there.

Kdw admited they're broke up last fall, and didn't telling the reason why they're splited up.

These days their relationship are more like friendship than a lovers, they are supporting each other.

Spoiler allert: imagine he's in the gym? Sweating? :sweatingbullets: :blush: :sweatingbullets:

wow...he went to the gym, maybe we will see his six pack soon.. huh? hehe :P

anyway, i still like his slim figure, thin but healthy ;)

Guest zung21

I've just watch Our happy times last night and I 've never cried that hard watching movie ever . the last time I cried that much was watching E.T again 2 years ago

Kang Dong Won has grown so mature in this movie . The process when the murderer transforms from a cold blood killer to a young man who love to live ....~~~ ah , so beautiful . His face movement is heart-touching

I even can feel my heart aching when they execute the main actor :tears:

Such an impressive voice .

Guest zung21

I just took some caps from the movie

kang1.jpg

By the way , I'm looking for Kang Dong Won in Happy Together show ... Does anyone has the file and willing to share :D because I cant find it in youtube [ can I ? ]

Guest syille

fyi...just watched VOM last night....

whoaah....what would i say?

really hard too say....

let me think about it....hard to say it in english.....

i will post later....

haha....

but the main point is....kdw is superb actor.....

Guest syille

okey this is my report after watched VOM........

the movie is awesome, no wonder it's got boxoffice in korea....

the actors played very impressive..... really it's a hard situation for the family who lost their child...

it's feel very painfull for me to watching it, moreover the family who trapped by that kind of situation...

i'm cursing the killer....what the hell was he been thinking? Killed the child and then blackmail the parent?

He's a damm cold cruel wacky murderer...hopely he is in some illness pain and unhealing and suffering 'till his death rightnow.... (oops......sorry.....just spill out my anger)

and at the end of this movie they played the original murderer's voice ....

yyaaahhhh.....come on.....please..........kdw's voice is beyond of him.....

it's hard to describing.....really....hmm...ugh....love to hear kdw's voice very much....

chilly but sound good....and it's too good to play that wacky murderer i think.....(just my thought)

and i repeat again and again the scenes with kdw in it.....

love to see his bodyshape..really love it....just look at it... and it's make my face smiling.....

actually i'm waiting for the caller voice....and listening it with my eyes close..... (stupid isn't it? Hehe...)

the main point is this movie is very good......

i think maybe kdw's thinking very hard whether had to accept this part or not....considering this is a very bad cold blood killer's part....

and finally he's took it.... toobad i think....but it's good for marketing....could rise up the movie's income... sorry.....once again it's just my thought.....no offense....it's a very good movie indeed....

sssrrrrhhhhtttt....just would like to share his old pics again....hehe...pick all these from daum....

awa1____________.jpg

dilap______.jpg

sure....he is the man........

oldpicmag_1.jpg

would like to ask you this....is this pic really him? Sorry if i doubt it...but for me there is something strange...don't know what...just feel something unright...hehe.....so... everybody ..please confirm...

(i'm thinking it more than 2 weeks, would like to post it or not...hehe...)

113.jpg

hate him smoking...but in this caps...he looks so sweet...even with a cigarette in his mouth....isn't he?

smoking___.gif

and these were from yahoo korea.........

ohtimg_13_2869_4.jpg

ohtimg_13_2869_6.jpg

a very interesting expression....that's why i love to see pics and colected it...'cos in pics we can see details...

btw Hi..zung21....

vom is a very heartbreaking movie i've seen...

when i watched a very moved film, i felt sad and painful but i could tell myself 'it's just a movie'

but it's too sad to know that this is a true story and the real murderer still lives freely in Korea... :(

kdw did a great job agian, only his voice but so powerful..

Syille, thanks for many cute pics again..

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/syille/113.jpg

this one i'm very sure it's kdw! maybe this is a photo id card, he looked serious..hehe

yep! i really luv to see his face expression..

more pics

061015sbstvboxofficeavinf6.jpg

061015sbstvboxofficeaviqg9.jpg

061015sbstvboxofficeavila7.jpg

061015sbstvboxofficeavivb4.jpg

061015sbstvboxofficeaviji4.jpg

20060808201513.982.0.jpg

20060808t191741z01nootrnisidsp2120060808185907469at5.jpg

Guest syille

yeah...thx oceanluv..i luv the caps when he bites his tumb....

another bad habit of him....hehe....

he loves to do something with his face (you relized that too right...??) with his eyes..his nose...his mouth...... :phew: cute..... :o

and... really that serious pic was him oceanluv ??

wataaa.....looks really really different....

somehow i think he's like chameleon...different hair or outfit or expression or style he will looks like a different person....

oops...hehe.... but what ever it is...still handsome lah....

Guest zung21

wave syllie and oceanluv ~~~~ thank you for welcome me so warmly to the threat

@oceanluv: yes , please , I'm dying to see that show . waiting endlessly for your news :D

@syllie: I think he's very good in playing a cold-blood killer ey ? both in OHT and VOM. At first , I didnt pay much attention to Kand Dong Won actually . I remembered that there was this cute actor with impressive nose :D in Too beautiful to lie 1 year ago , and that's it for me . But 2-3 days ago , when out of the blue , I just decided to watch Our Happy Time and I was shocked . How can he has such an incredible face expression . Like his face can be so cold and then, it can melt your heart away with a silly smile . And the eye expression is so deep and gentle .

I dont want to compare , but after Tony Leung [ main actor in Internal Affair , In the mood for love , 2046 and Happy Together etc ] , he's the next actor I consider to have such a powerful eye . His eyes can speak words of love , man hehehe

Guest syille

yeah zung21 kdw played very good in VOM indeed....but still toobad 'cos his voice it's better then the real killer...

and his voice's sound perfecly good....still chilly and creepy..but sound good (at least 4 my ears..)

hehe....

about his eyes...yeah.... no one could deny it...that's why he been cast as "sad eye" in duelist...tremendous movie...

he's superb in it too.... have you watched it yet?

about tony leung....yeah..great actor too....but andy lau is my fav...haha....

Guest dada_princess

i must have missed lots of disputes these days on my most beloved thread, thankx for everything. Enjoy these photos!^_^

d0079697_1103069edit.jpg

9420060208_22469597-edited.jpg

credit: me

Guest dada_princess

i just take a glance on previous pages, maybe syille or someone else...sorry i coun't get the name of recent newbies :sweatingbullets: ..are looking for kissing scene in Magic, enjoy this clip ok? (link lasts within only 7 days on Yousendit)

i wasn't able to upload on sendspace today, the server's not found??? i cant understand this incident...

Link for the file:

http://download.yousendit.com/D5B910BB1F380498

Guest syille

i just take a glance on previous pages, maybe syille or someone else...sorry i coun't get the name of recent newbies :sweatingbullets: ..are looking for kissing scene in Magic, enjoy this clip ok? (link lasts within only 7 days on Yousendit)

i wasn't able to upload on sendspace today, the server's not found??? i cant understand this incident...

Link for the file:

wah...dadaprincess thanks 4 sending it....but too bad my inet couldn't use yousendit ....(pity huh??!!)

would you please resend it through sendspace please...or anyone please..... :sweatingbullets:

oceanluv awesome pics....it's from oht promotion right? yeahhh...always love his pics.... :blush:

zung21 let me know your opinion after watching it.... :)

ah ~~~~ thank you , ocealuv. The pictures are so cute

hello zung21!! nice to hear ur opinion about OHT & KDW..

oceanluv..some of the pictures are funny to look at such as Jo In sung and Hyun Bin :lol: SHK is cute in taking her nap :w00t: ..some are obviously deprived of sleep like KJW & the 1st pic, is dat Se7en? while KDW..he loves to sleep :lol:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1779/im...38898201nn8.jpg

his latest mag cover..are there any other pics?? what is meant by nanami, btw

dada_princess..thanks for the kiss link..that was a gentle and soft kiss :w00t: aigoo!! now i'm getting curious with MAGIC :sweatingbullets:

wah...dadaprincess thanks 4 sending it....but too bad my inet couldn't use yousendit ....(pity huh??!!)

would you please resend it through sendspace please...or anyone please..... :sweatingbullets:

oceanluv awesome pics....it's from oht promotion right? yeahhh...always love his pics.... :blush:

zung21 let me know your opinion after watching it.... :)

syille, i uploaded it in sendspace, thanks to dada :)

kissing scene in Magic

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2og2i

yes, that pic is from oht promo, old but unseen

zung21, wait for your vom's comment :blush:

oceanluv..some of the pictures are funny to look at such as Jo In sung and Hyun Bin :lol: SHK is cute in taking her nap :w00t: ..some are obviously deprived of sleep like KJW & the 1st pic, is dat Se7en? while KDW..he loves to sleep :lol:

his latest mag cover..are there any other pics?? what is meant by nanami, btw

i'm not surprised much, he is a sleepyhead...hehehe :lol:

nanami meant the person who scanned those pics..

more pics of that set (from oht promo)

img1638600tv8.jpg

img1638601or6.jpg

img1638602pu3.jpg

img1638603cq4.jpg

img1638604eh7.jpg

img1638605yc3.jpg

but the two pics i posted, i've never seen before