Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

found this at newsen.can anyone translate this article :)

강동원 ‘한국의 한니발 렉터’ 1위 [2007-02-28 11:26:42]

newsen_photo.jpg

[뉴스엔 유숙 기자]

미남 배우 강동원이 한국의 한니발 렉터로 뽑혔다.

영화 ‘한니발 라이징’ 개봉에 앞서 지난 14일부터 26일까지 영화 전문 사이트 무비스트에서 진행된 설문조사에서 강동원은 총 4,074명 중 53%인 2,150명의 지지로 한니발 렉터 역의 가스파르 울리엘과 가장 닮은 배우로 선정됐다.

또 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘마왕’에 출연하는 주지훈이 21%로 2위, 현재 방영 중인 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 ‘달자의 봄’의 이민기가 20%로 3위에 올랐다.

강동원과 가스파르 울리엘은 조각 같은 외모와 모델 출신 배우라는 것뿐만 아니라 기존의 꽃미남 이미지를 벗고 잔혹한 살인범(혹은 유괴범)으로 변신해 완벽한 악역 연기를 선보였다는 공통점을 가지고 있다.

매력적인 천재 살인마 한니발 렉터의 탄생을 그린 ‘한니발 라이징’은 28일 개봉된다.

유숙 rere@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

They did show the cousin. It was at her father's memorial. When she leaves she slams into his car and the cousin, who is the owner of the car just laughs it off. Also, in one of the deleted scenes on the dvd they show the brother confronting the cousin.

yes, you are right...

these are some caps of her cousin...

112jh1.jpg

111cr4.jpg

Ah yes, I see. Thanks for the clarification. I didn't think it was the lawyer either. It kinda felt weird cause Lee Na Young said he already had a wife when he raped her. What a pig.

Anyways, thanks again.

found this at newsen.can anyone translate this article :)

강동원 ‘한국의 한니발 렉터’ 1위 [2007-02-28 11:26:42]

d007969713321416du2.jpg

[뉴스엔 유숙 기자]

미남 배우 강동원이 한국의 한니발 렉터로 뽑혔다.

영화 ‘한니발 라이징’ 개봉에 앞서 지난 14일부터 26일까지 영화 전문 사이트 무비스트에서 진행된 설문조사에서 강동원은 총 4,074명 중 53%인 2,150명의 지지로 한니발 렉터 역의 가스파르 울리엘과 가장 닮은 배우로 선정됐다.

또 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘마왕’에 출연하는 주지훈이 21%로 2위, 현재 방영 중인 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 ‘달자의 봄’의 이민기가 20%로 3위에 올랐다.

강동원과 가스파르 울리엘은 조각 같은 외모와 모델 출신 배우라는 것뿐만 아니라 기존의 꽃미남 이미지를 벗고 잔혹한 살인범(혹은 유괴범)으로 변신해 완벽한 악역 연기를 선보였다는 공통점을 가지고 있다.

매력적인 천재 살인마 한니발 렉터의 탄생을 그린 ‘한니발 라이징’은 28일 개봉된다.

유숙 rere@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

this news is about the poll that KDW was chosen the young Korean Hanibal Lecter with 53% from 4,074 people, Joo ji hoon was the second place with 21%...

it's because of his character from the film voice of a murderer. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kamin

OMG >__< just download and watch new CF of DongWon and Tea Hee.

They are so attractive each other lah, I love to see them join work together.

thx Oceanluv ^0^

Guest Airine Pratama

yes, you are right...

these are some caps of her cousin...

111cr4.jpg

Oops thanks for clarifying about this ... I missed that this guy is the cousin. I tought just one of her brothers. Evil guy just laugh after what he done ...

Btw the new CF of Dongwon and Tae Hee ... So HOT !!! But i don't see any downloadable link, where did you download it kamin?

And guys do you know any site i can download Korean Langguange Pack coz since i reformat my comp, i can read Korean word in my comp ... They appear in boxes T_T ... Thanks a lot.

Oops thanks for clarifying about this ... I missed that this guy is the cousin. I tought just one of her brothers. Evil guy just laugh after what he done ...

Btw the new CF of Dongwon and Tae Hee ... So HOT !!! But i don't see any downloadable link, where did you download it kamin?

here is the link for the new cf: Cyon Idea

credit: skiskiski, looprevil

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uvs93w

162651skiskiskissxp5sa9.jpg

so charming.... :D

Guest dada_princess

i just downloaded those... wow that was yoon soo's voice right?

thx..

yeah , that is... here is the song forever love by lee seung chul (full version)young won han sarang- lee seung chul

I remember that cousin's name is Man Sik, something like that, devil guy he is!!! i wonder how can Yoo Jung's mom can stand beside him after all of the incidents in the past. If i was her i won't forgive him that easily...poor Yoo Jung-_-

i see that lots of newbies here and i can't remember all cos these days i really don't have any time to surf the net. Sorry all of you and i want to say hi to all of you

Also thank Kamin oceanluv, Arine... for news and pics. I really feel happy that Dong Won has graduated with excellent grade. His major isn't easy at all. That's so marvelous. "He used to be a good student at high school"-said my korean teacher who studied at the same school as DW.

congratz1ks03-2.jpg

zz868vz62.jpg

Kim Tae Hee, in general, relatively matches our oppa though she's a bit older than him. Anyways i like them together

here is the link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...0B0A09744A08B0B

Guest anyenyenu

Oppss!! before i forget...just want to share that 1% of Something will be aired at Philippine's ABS CBN come Sat. & Sun. 11:30-12NN. This will mark Kang Dong Won Oppa's first screen appearance, while Kim Jung Hwa's 4th already after Glass Slippers, Snow White and Into the Sun.

with its heartwarming feeling, many Filipinos will like it and eventually lead to support Kang Dong Won. Though.. i have seen it, the excitement to see him regularly is overwhelming. :blush:

hi rori.. i stayed up late last night.. err this early morning.. lol. and i saw a music video for something about 1% to the tune of got to believe in magic [christian bautista's rendition] and at the end, it says on saturday it's at 10am and on sunday it's 1130am...

while seeing that music video, i feel so happy... dongwon looked so cute.. :blush:

and congratulations to dongwon for graduating, btw!

Guest se7ensg1rl

Graduating with excellent grades? Wow, I'm very impressed. ^_^

Does anyone know where I can download the Sharp CF (nonclubbox)? BTW, thank you Oceanluv and Dada_Princess for the links.

This thread is relatively slower compared to the leejunki thread. <_< I must post here more often!!!~~

Guest syille

Thanks dada_princess 4 the translations....

thanks 4 the news to about kdw was a good student in high school, and now graduated from university with exellent grade.

:)

yup..yupp...se7ensg1rs.... i'm agree with you....

fighting...!!!

Guest dada_princess

More precise translations^_^ ( in either Korean education system or most of others, excellent grade is only confered to distinguished students,...in other words, this is call honor prize for special contribution)

Oceanluv thank you 4 cap. K-CF king and queen this year must be Kang Dong Won and Kim Tae Hee

congratz2xt90nr4.jpg

congratz2xt90nr4.th.jpg

congratz1ks00kg5.jpg

congratz1ks00kg5.th.jpg

92949278qi4.jpg

92949278qi4.th.jpg

hi rori.. i stayed up late last night.. err this early morning.. lol. and i saw a music video for something about 1% to the tune of got to believe in magic [christian bautista's rendition] and at the end, it says on saturday it's at 10am and on sunday it's 1130am...

while seeing that music video, i feel so happy... dongwon looked so cute.. :blush:

hello skyllo!! i patienly wait for the teaser at night...hahaha...wid that i'm already kilig and happy!! i never expected that it will be shown in ABS..there's no hint among the Asiandrama lineup.. but i'm too excited for Kang Dong Won's exposure here..

Awww...Got to Believe is befitted as it is really magic for two different people to fall in love :blush:

Guest syille

^that's CYON new cf 20 sec! (extended version)

download here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yakte

wuaww...thanks alot oceanluv...you're awesome...

you know...the first MV that you posted through yousendit... couldn't open by me,

but the latest you gave us....yess...i already download it....and...bravo...good couple indeed...

hello...dadaprincess...could you translate the conversation between them..

hehe..just wondering...'cos it's seems so temptating scene...

and thanks 4 the update translation of the paper news about his grade....

wow... he's truly amazed us right....???

okey girls..give him standing applaus ok..??!!

2 tumbs up 4 you kdw....