Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Thank you so much dada^^

I have ask with Chinese fan(in gangdongwon.cn) and Japanese fan(in Miracle)

but no one confirm me about the exactly address.

We plan to send thing on early next month, hope it reach him well.

dada, thx for the add... you are rock!!

Does KDW has any new drama coming up ? He is more in movie industry.. really hope to see him in drama series again.

The calendar only sell in Korea ?

so sad, there is no new project coming up :(

He only focuses on movie, I don't think we will see him agian in drama series soon...

The calendars are sold in both korea and japan in different versions...

the japan version

87231290mq5cd2.jpg

Guest subduing mara

Interview

It's old but fairly interesting so i translated...

Why do people like you so much.

“특이한 면이 있어서 그런 거 아닌가. 기존 관습에 얽매이지 않는다는 점을 높게 사는 것도 같다. 요즘 다들 좋게 봐주시는 거 같아서 무섭기도 하다.”

I have a peculiar face, but it is not the point. Perhaps i live loftily for unbound fortune in my preexistence practice. Recently, it frightens me when people seems enjoy watching for me only.

Dadani, can you elaboarte more on what Wonnie mentioned in this part about the loftily live for unbound fortune in his preexistence practice .. ?

maybe I couldnt catch his intention well :sweatingbullets:

I am not sure if anyone has read this interview... it rahter old, but it's related dw and I think it's interesting... :)

It's from Gong Yoo's Tokyo fans meet, 05-Aug-2006, trans by love_jesus@Soompi

Who are some of Gong Yoo's friends?

GY says Jo In Sung, they met coincidently on the road(?) before he went to Japan. and Kang Dong Won, who they were friends before both of them became famous.

Between the three of them who does the best/worst at games, drinking..

GY says he is the worst at playing (video) games and Kang Dong Won does the best at games. And they all drink about the same, but Jo In Sung does the best and GY says he cannot drink well (with an innocent smile lols)

(i'm not really sure what the question is)

GY talks about how Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won are both his younger friends but he has a lot of pride and sometimes jealousy of them because he is the oldest out of the three and both of them are really successful and great actors accepted by many people If anything GY wants to be a great as an actor as they are, but he says there's really no competition between any of them because they're just good friends and they are like his younger brothers.

old pics from TBTL's Promo

cute & hot :blush:

01oj3.jpg

1076383159064she3ux4.jpg

mrsynop001600qr8.jpg

img409375387056867qy7.jpg

img409375387056868ys8.gif

img4093753870568610ny8.jpg

credit: dc

Guest dada_princess

I'm back!

Dadani, can you elaboarte more on what Wonnie mentioned in this part about the loftily live for unbound fortune in his preexistence practice .. ?

maybe I couldnt catch his intention well :sweatingbullets:

He means he led noble-minded lifestyle in his preexistence, thus now in his next incarnation, he's enjoying people's love :)

Oh, we made 200th page :) I didn't recognise this...Thank for pics and article, oceanluv, your're always great ;)

Guest subduing mara

dadani, thx fr explanation on that point, it's crystal clear to me now :D

Congrats!! we gonna break 200th page soonnnn, well done for you guys to keep posting pics, clips and sharing your thoughts along the way!

Between the three of them who does the best/worst at games, drinking..

GY says he is the worst at playing (video) games and Kang Dong Won does the best at games. And they all drink about the same, but Jo In Sung does the best and GY says he cannot drink well (with an innocent smile lols)

oceanluv, thx fr posting, I never know wonnie is an expert gamer just now!! Wondering what kind of game he play, battles or racings ... possibly soccer game like winning 11, am I correct Wonnie? :w00t:

thanks oceanluv...

old news..but new info for me...

hehe...

hopely we will hear this kind of news about them now...

are they still in touch? or something like that..considering they are now has a huge success and have a tight schedules...

pics of TBTL???....hmm...that is still my fav movie of all korean movies...

-____^

okey...now we should make the 300 pages right??

subduing_mara, it might be soccer game, he did it best both at game and field... :D

12675920fp7.gif

64625776vj1.gif

syille, dw said they haven't met for long and gy will go to the army on Jan 14 next year...waah so bad...

yep! it's not too far to get 300 pages...we will make it together...^^

NEWS

이나영 강동원 등 스타들의 ‘별난 취미’는?

2007년 12월 19일(수) 9:39 [뉴스엔]

200712190916591001_1.jpg

스타들은 쉬는 날 무엇을 하며 시간을 보낼까?

라이프스토리 채널 스토리온 ‘커버스토리’은 오는 20일 오후 11시 국내 유명 스타들의 이색 취미를 공개한다.

청순하고 엉뚱한 매력의 배우 이나영은 머리가 복잡하거나 스트레스를 받았을 때 어려운 수학문제를 풀면서 해소한다. 머리를 더 복잡하게 해 고민하고 있는 일을 잊기도 하고, 어려운 문제를 풀어냈을 때의 통쾌함으로 스트레스를 날려버린다는 것.

강동원은 최근 ‘괴물 봉제 인형’ 수집이 취미라고 밝혔다. "몬스터 캐릭터가 매력적"이라는 그의 말에 일부 남성 네티즌들은 “본인 얼굴이 조각 같으니 인형은 괴물 캐릭터를 모으는 것 아니냐”는 질투어린 시선을 보내기도 했다고.

인형을 수집하는 취미는 조민기와 이승환도 마찬가지. 어릴 적 아톰 만화를 너무 좋아했다는 조민기는 아톰 캐릭터 인형을 모으는 것이 취미다. 키치 아이템을 좋아하는 이승환이 유명 캐릭터들을 축소해 만든 인형 ‘피규어’를 수집한다는 것은 이미 잘 알려져 있다.

영화배우 최강희의 취미는 헌혈. 길을 지나다 헌혈차만 보면 헌혈을 하고 싶어진다는 그녀는 이미 지난 해 헌혈을 30번이나 했다고 한다. 그 결과 대한적십자사로부터 헌혈 유공장 은장을 수여받기도 했다.

이 외에도 초고가를 기록하는 최신기종의 핸드폰은 모두 사서 모은다는 가수 브라이언, 예쁘고 화려한 란제리를 모으는 것이 취미라는 가수 장나라와 이지현, 수십 종의 아기 신발을 모은다는 배우 신애 등 유명 스타들의 이색 취미를 총정리한다.

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

^dada, trans this news pls...

11923724579752ys1.jpg

Guest subduing mara

I am hunger for his news :w00t: ... what's the story about? That actress on the left is Lee Na Yong right? but who is another girl? ... wish it was the news about his coming project hehehe... :D

I always wondering which position he play in the field? forwarder, midfielder or defender?.. Do you know which soccer team is his favourite, oceanluv?

^oh subduing_mara, first time i saw this news i hoped it would be his next project but it was not,

i just know that is abt his collecting monster dolls...

380292383027dc38d36jd1.jpg

^monster dolls

...maybe forwarder hehe :P ,and his favourite team? wa...i have no idea :sweatingbullets:

luv to see his great footstep :wub:

1171854612windez4yl8.gif

NEWS

이나영 강동원 등 스타들의 ‘별난 취미’는?

2007년 12월 19일(수) 9:39 [뉴스엔]

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2007/12/19...916591001_1.jpg

^found the translation from popseoul!

That news talked about 'Celeb's unique hobbies'

1. Hottie Kang Dong Won collects stuffed monsters

20071219112457035d1jh4.jpg

2. Actress Choi Kang Hee donates blood as a hobby

3. Cool actress Lee Na Young prefers to solve Calculus problems to relieve stress

4. Sexy diva Lee Hyori draws when she has some free time

5. Super Junior's Kangin loves to fish

6. Jang Nara collects lingerie although she is ashamed of her flat chest

7. Fly to the Sky member Brian buys the latest cell phone with innovative technology to add to his collection

8. Actress Shinae purchases all different kinds of baby shoes as a hobby

9. Stubby hand owner Han Yeseul takes her car for a ride when she’s under a lot of pressure

source: Popseoul

Guest AlecRuby

that is so weird that Oppa collects stuffed monsters, but I guess behind every cute guy is something weird. nonetheless, i love this man. can't wait to see more of his projects. does anyone think he should become a singer? i heard his song from temptation of the wolf and it is hella amazing. oppa is multi-talented.

Guest subduing mara

LOL, that's what the news about..thx again, oceanluv for eng version :lol:

Well, well... those celebs have different ways to release tensions just like us , the ordinary people ^__^ I would say the way LNY does is fastinated me O__0, How come mathemetic help to release tensions? For me, it totally gets me mad hahaha...

Wonnie, you always surprised me :o .. May I recommend you to collect much more monster dolls since you seems cant get rid of your stresses and anxieties from your currents invertiew :sweatingbullets:

Perhaps, you may get tons of monster dolls from fans as BD presents after they read this article hahaha :P

i'm quite sure wonnie, after reading this news, fans will send you a load of monster dolls for your birthday... haha :lol:

lny, she is too smart! calculus makes me more tense than relieved... :sweatingbullets:

AlecRuby, i admit he is multi-talented, he sang quite ok but not great (sorry wonnie :sweatingbullets: )

previously, there were many record companies offered him to be a singer, but he turned down those opportunities since he wanted to focus on acting only, I think he made the right decision... :blush:

have to admit that kdw's hobby is the weirdest.....I'm suprise too....

he's definetely has a dark side in his....collecting mosters??

:lol:

but still cute....considering he's a mature man with dolls???

:D:P

his birthday next month....wondering how many dolls he'll get.....

we'll wait for your news oceanluv...

:)

so GY will joint the army first? and not long from his huge success of CP drama? :rolleyes:

he's got in on a bad time.....

but anyway...still wish best for him too....

Guest dada_princess

He said about this hobby in an interview:

요즘에는 괴물 봉제 인형을 모으는 취미가 생겼다면서요.

Recently the interest of collect rag doll (봉제 인형) of monster came into being.

그냥 봉제 인형인데 몬스터 캐릭터를 모아요.

They are just rag dolls and people collect monster character.

봉제 인형에 꽂힌 이유는요?

Reasons for their stuck in rag doll?

몬스터들의 캐릭터가 좋아서요. 취미는 시시각각 변해요. 그래서 매형이 늘 잔소리를 해요. 하나만 하라고요.

‘Cos they like monster character. Their interest changes hourly. That’s why my brother-in-law always grumbles. He just has one only.

^found the translation from popseoul!

That news talked about 'Celeb's unique hobbies'

1. Hottie Kang Dong Won collects stuffed monsters

source: Popseoul