Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

About photo from M promoting on 27 Oct. the frist thing to attract my eyes is his T-Shirt.

At first time I think it look childish style (as we know Dongwon is a fashionist) but when looking photo again,

he look like a simply man who down to earth and look easy going with this kind of dress.

I found some photo from fan blog, that logo(of his T-shirt) came from some Music festival or concert in Japan la.(I have no idea about this)

aaaah..... i somehow i knew it's not just a T-shirt...

so that was it???

great...he's music lover too....

:lol:

Guest subduing mara

Happy halloween guys, Trick O Treat!!

Thanks Dada for ur translation..

Kamin, about the calendar launch date and fans meet, I wish to be there hehehe :P

Wonnie is ready to meet their fans.. I am curious to see if he wear that beannie again!

Article input: 2007/11/01 09:16:45

Kang Dong-won the 2008 calendar, and start accepting reservations

Chosun Ilbo Japanese version of a shopping mall to deploy KoreanStyle the day, Kang Dong-won the 2008 version of the calendar (desk wall) sale to begin.

■ カン・ドンウォン2008年版卓上カレンダー ■ Kang Dong-won the 2008 edition desk calendar

■ カン・ドンウォン2008年版壁掛カレンダー ■ Kang Dong-won the 2008 edition wall calendar

Korean movie scene always draw attention to Kang Dong-won. The released by the 2008 version of the official calendar of the concept, styling himself worked to Kang Dong-won work ethic. This autumn calendar for shooting down the latest photos composed.

Kang Dong-won's desk and wall calendars are of two types, and mid-December, from time to time shipment plans.

For more information, Chosun Ilbo Japanese version of a shopping mall Korean-Style.

KoreanStyle/JNS KoreanStyle / Chosun Ilbo JNS

credit : chosunonline.com

thanks for photo oceanluv^^

The 2008 edition of South Korea's Kang Dong-won from the agency's license photo,

Design is part of the contents of a photo Korean version is different. (it's mean if we want to collect it should be order both heheh)

here is more information about 2008 calendar;

Gang Dong Won Official Calendar 2008 (English version)

Korean movie scene always draw attention to an actor Kang Dong-won. His 2008 version of the official Japanese version of the calendar (two) release of the decision agreed.

"Wolf's temptation" leap in the limelight, in June 2007 released in Japan by the film starring "Our happy hour" is a big hit.

Also starring in the latest film, "M" is a major focus of attention during the 2007 fall at home is the subject of all sorts of public events and Kang Dong-won.

The 2008 version of the calendar, Kang Dong-won self-concept ideas, styling the work ethic! ! This fall calendar for shooting down the latest photos and organized.

仕様:見開きB3サイズ(見開状態 B3 横364mm×縦515mm Specifications: Facing B3 size (see open state B3 next 364 mm x vertical 515 mm

/折畳状態 B2 横364mm×縦257mm)予定 13枚両面予定<br /> お届け日: 12月下旬発送予定<br /> 価格: ¥2,730(税込)/¥2,600(税抜) 品番: GNZT-1018 / Mat folded state B2 next 364 mm x vertical 257 mm) scheduled for 13 lots on both sides plan <br /> delivered in the day: 12 in late shipping timetable <br /> Price: JPY 2,730 (tax included) / JPY 2,600 (tax抜) part number: GNZT - 1018

仕様: A5変形サイズ(横165mm×縦220mm)予定 13枚予定<br /> お届け日: 12月下旬発送予定<br /> 価格: ¥2,730(税込)/¥2,600(税抜) 品番: GNZT-1019 Specifications: A5 deformation size (horizontal 165 mm x vertical 220 mm) scheduled for 13 lots planned <br /> delivered in the day: 12 in late shipping timetable <br /> Price: JPY 2,730 (tax included) / JPY 2,600 (tax抜) part number: GNZT -1019 ※2008年度版は韓国のカン・ドンウォンのエージェンシーより写真のライセンスを受け、日本で製造するものです。

* The 2008 edition of South Korea's Kang Dong-won from the photo agency licensed by the Japanese manufacturer.

Design is part of the contents of a photo Korean version is different.

you can make order from here(the same website of 2007 calender) :: http://www.kat-chao.jp/dw/

dada, could you pls trans this news?

[Why] 작품 적고, CF 거의 없는데…

[왜 그는] 영화배우 강동원

그에게 쏟아지는 환호, 환호

처음 데뷔했을 땐 착한 남자 증후군으로 스트레스 엄청 받아

연예계는 살얼음판 X파일 정말 무서웠다

최보윤 기자(글) spica@chosun.com

이명원 기자(사진) mwlee@chosun.com

입력시간 : 2007.11.03 00:18 / 수정시간 : 2007.11.03 03:13

영화배우 강동원. 작품 활동도 많지 않고, CF 출연도 거의 없는데도 그의 인기는 폭발적이다. 25일 개봉한 영화 ‘M’은 극과 극의 평가 속에도 ‘오로지 강동원 때문이라도 봐야 한다’는 의견이 다수를 이루고 있다.

―사람들이 왜 당신을 좋아한다고 생각하나.

“특이한 면이 있어서 그런 거 아닌가. 기존 관습에 얽매이지 않는다는 점을 높게 사는 것도 같다. 요즘 다들 좋게 봐주시는 거 같아서 무섭기도 하다.”

―본인에 대해 한마디로 평가한다면?

“자신감이 많은 청년이다.”

―’자신감’과 ‘평가가 무섭다’는 말은 모순되는 거 같은데?

“분위기를 업(up)시켜주다가도 너무 업되면 누그러뜨리는 거 같다. 내년쯤 언론에서 ‘지금까지 운이 좋았을 뿐’ ‘그게 전부였다’ ‘거기까지가 한계’ 이렇게 나오면 어떡하나 싶다. 당연히 걱정된다.”

20071103000220ez9.jpg

―왜 연기를 하나? 공부도 잘했고 다른 일도 있을 텐데.

“우연히 모델이 되고, 연기 수업을 받았는데 적성에 잘 맞았다. 어느 정도는 스트레스가 있을 거라고 생각했지만, 이 정도일 줄은 몰랐다.”

―어떤 종류의 스트레스를 말하는 건가?

“어떤 모습을 보여줘야 할지, 앞으로 어떤 방향으로 나아갈지 고민이 많다. 하기 싫은데 어쩔 수 없이 해야 하는 일도 있다. 데뷔 초엔 ‘착한 남자(Good Person)’ 증후군 때문에 힘들었다. 무조건 좋은 사람인 척 해야 한다는 강박관념이 컸다. 하지만 2~3년 전부터 극복했다.”

―여기저기 나오면 돈도 많이 벌었을 텐데.

“영화 ‘M’의 이명세 감독도 말씀하셨듯이, 돈이 사람을 행복하게 해주지는 않는 거 아닌가.”

―연예인이란 직업이 안정과는 거리가 먼데.

“여긴 살얼음판이다. 미래에 대한 불안이 크다. 작은 실수 하나 했다가도 이민 가야 될 수도 있지 않나. ‘X파일’ 터졌을 때 무서웠다. 나보고 ‘까탈스럽고 못 됐다’는 평가는 그렇게 생각할 수도 있다고 넘겼다. 그런데 ‘공유, 조한선이랑 삼각관계다’ ‘게이 커뮤니티다’라는 얘기엔 어처구니가 없었다. 얼마 뒤 셋이 만났는데, ‘우리 중 누가 여자야? 네가 여자야?’ 그러면서 서로 웃어넘겼다. 부모님까지 걸고 넘어질 땐 화가 많이 났다. 그 뒤부터는 공유가 ‘자기야 뭐해’ 하는 식으로 장난 문자를 보내더라. 공유랑 집안끼리 사돈지간이라 친하다.”

20071103000221kg2.jpg

그의 이야기는 자연스럽게 집안 이야기로 넘어갔다.

“외할머니께서 대단한 분이셨다. 작년에 돌아가셨는데, 임종하시기 직전까지 신문 보시고 내게 중요한 뉴스나 한자를 가르쳐주셨다. 할머니가 그 당시 이화여대 나오신 분이다. 정말 존경한다. 저희 외증조 할아버지도 훌륭한 분이셨다. 대동기업 회장(이종만·1885~1977· 울산 출생으로 일제시대 대동광업주식회사를 만들어 광석 채굴뿐만 아니라 교육, 출판 사업도 했다.)이셨는데, 금광 사업을 하셨다. 금광이 북한에 있어서 그 쪽에서 일하신 걸로 알고 있다. 그런데 쫄딱 망해서…. 외할아버지는 울산 고래잡이 1호셨다. 돈을 잘 버셨는데, 갑자기 포경 금지가 되면서 역시 망하셨다.”

―본인 성격하고 가장 비슷한 영화 속 캐릭터는 무엇인가?

“성격은 ‘M’하고 가장 비슷하다. 히스테리컬한 편이다. 일종의 ‘대인공포증’이 있어서 사람들과 어울리는 데 익숙하지 못하다.”

―약간 마른 것 같다. 영화 찍으면 체력 소모가 클 텐데. 보양식을 먹나?

“보양식은 싫다. 밥만 잘 먹는다. 과자도 싫다. 한식만 먹고, 가끔 기분 나면 피자를 시켜 먹기도 한다. 돼지 국밥을 진짜 좋아한다. 그런데 서울에 없어서, 대신 순대 국밥이랑 설렁탕을 일주일에 4~5번 먹는다. 순대국밥은 영동대교 근처에 잘하는 집이 있고, 설렁탕은 잠원동 쪽에 자주 간다.”

―패션 아이콘으로 유명하다.

“패션에 관심이 많다. 라프 시몬스(Raf Simons)와 언더커버, 넘버나인, 베르나드 윌헬름(Bernhard willhelm)을 좋아하다. (그가 말한 디자이너 브랜드들은 아방가르드하고 독특한 일본 풍이 짙게 밴 명품 브랜드로 2~3년 전부터 파리 컬렉션 등에서도 주목 받고 있다) 사진도 많이 보고, 사이트도 많이 돌아다니면서 정보를 얻는다.”

―지금 연기자 생활에 만족하나?

“물론이다. 하지만 죽은 뒤 다시 한국에서 태어난다면 연예인을 하고 싶지는 않다. 운동선수로 태어나고 싶다. 사생활이 포기되는 건 고통이다. 감수해야 하는 일이지만, 힘들 때도 많다.”

source: http://spn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...7110300022.html

Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Won… related?

Nov 4th, 2007 by javabeans link >> http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/11/gong-yoo...ng-won-related/

gongyoo_38.jpgkangdongwon_6.jpg

Well, kinda.

The family (in-law) relationship between popular actors Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Won has recently come to light.

Kang Dong Won has recently given interviews mentioning his family ties to Gong Yoo, explaining, “Gong Yoo’s grandfather and my grandfather were close friends since childhood, and vowed kinship as each other’s family.”

Kang Dong Won first mentioned the information at a 2005 fanmeeting for actress Ha Ji Won, before the release of his move Duelist. He revealed that he’d only come to know of the kinship the year before, although he has not explained the details of how the relationship came to be.

Apparently, that wasn’t exactly considered newsworthy back then, but now that Kang Dong Won’s more visible from his recently released film M, and Gong Yoo has shot to fame with Coffee Prince, it suddenly seems more interesting, doesn’t it?

Source: Newsen

^wow, they are close friend and also related...really interesting!

thanks for sharing Kamin.

Pusan, Taegu, Kang Dong Won has hit the theaters!

[Easy Paul News] November 5, 2007 (Mon), 2:10 p.m.

2007110514102980190_145520_2.jpg

2007110514102980190_145520_3.jpg

이지폴뉴스] 일간연예스포츠 전선옥기자 mr732177@esportsi.com

일간연예스포츠 전선옥(기자)

Guest dada_princess

dada, could you pls trans this news?

i'm doing this, my inet was hang these two days -_- Oh, he was asked to sing 'angae' on the 2nd and he almost sang it :D.

Guest subduing mara

i'm doing this, my inet was hang these two days -_- Oh, he was asked to sing 'angae' on the 2nd and he almost sang it :D.

Hi dada_princess, OMG! fans almost convince him to sing! It would be great to listen 'angae' live version from him. Hope next time he will :P

Aww, I love this pic. :wub:

I check this thread everyday for his news and pics. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I do too and I noticed KDW has a large neck. Also is one of his eyes smaller than the other? that is too cute. I see why Hyori Lee and BOA like this young man so much. I hope people will go out and support M some more,it's different but then that is what cinema needs today.

Hi dada_princess, OMG! fans almost convince him to sing! It would be great to listen 'angae' live version from him. Hope next time he will :P

yep! i wanna listen his live version also, it must be great... ;)

dada, waiting for ur trans, fighting!!

Clips:

M's Promo Cilp on Nov 4 (3.64 MB).zip

M's Promo Clip on Nov 3 (36.73 MB).flv

M's Promo Clip on Nov 2 (3.53 MB).flv

credit: dc, looprevil

some gifs

28729340mc6.gif

0023073M.gif

0023019M.gif

0023059M.gif

credit: dc, miracle