Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest syille

yahoooo...oceanluv....i already DL all links you gave... i'm so happy.... :D

very handsome guy... :D

watched over and over wondering what were they talking about made our DW so shy.... and many 'haha'...

pics from fancam is so clear...omG she must be very close to the stage..lucky her... ^__^

the gif with the tongue, :D they must talking about him a lot, maybe during the shooting the 2 ladies used to teasing him too....

Pinochio, it's a very nice of you buy sharp product 'cos he's the model, hehe..that was the purpose why some company use a famous model for their product.... it's seems that you're in love with kdw too huh??!!! welcome to the club :)

tanio12 hehe...i have no objection about his short hair, i think he's hot with short hair more man, mature and fresh..

but the way they do with his hair style now..i think the right side of his made it weird (haha...i don't know how to expalin this..sorry...)

"Monster"... is kdw also 'the monster'? or... can't wait watched the ending...

thanks all for all news, pics, gifs and comments....

tanio12 hehe...i have no objection about his short hair, i think he's hot with short hair more man, mature and fresh..

but the way they do with his hair style now..i think the right side of his made it weird (haha...i don't know how to expalin this..sorry...)

"Monster"... is kdw also 'the monster'? or... can't wait watched the ending...

thanks all for all news, pics, gifs and comments....

Thanks Syville but let me ask you a question why is KDW so shy, it seems he is more reserved and shy now more than ever and I cant figure out why. I am like my friend if you want to be this breakout star you need to be more vocal and not hide behind the wall, no one will ever see you shine if you do. Just stating my opinion but his suit and those shoes are off the chain.

Guest ripgal

ahhh..thank you so much for the pics of Wonnie!

He looks great, tho it does seem to me that he's a bit exhausted and pale..but still, he's gorgeous..:wub:

I really like his 2 leading ladies.. they both compliment KDW a lot. Esp Gong Hyo Jin, tho she's only the 2nd female lead, I seem to see quite intense chemistry between them, from the pics..hehehe..

Once again, thank you for sharing all the KDW goodies. It's time he comes out into the limelight already..we fans miss him so freaking much!

And oh, he's really adorable. It seems like Lee Myung Se's really really fond of him..hehehe..

hi guys..i feel like its' been ages since my last post in here.

dada_princess, syille, oceanluv...i admire guys your dedication and support for this thread.

thank you for keeping us updated.

0022698M.gif

btw could you tell me, the story behind the wiping sweat by LMS??

kind of funny...where's the ladies....they should do it 4 our dongwon... :D ...ooopsss......!!!

what's d meaning of dis! even director Lee Myung See could not resist our Dongwonnie :lol: but i prefer that way...i might faint in envy if those 2 lovely ladies did the wiping :lol: so shy yet so adorable :wub:

it seems he is more reserved and shy now more than ever and I cant figure out why. I am like my friend if you want to be this breakout star you need to be more vocal and not hide behind the wall, no one will ever see you shine if you do.

hi tanio12...we often caught Dongwonnie being shy and all...that amazes me as well. after earning a mark as a model and an actor..he could be boastful yet his feet are perfectly planted on the ground...Gong Hyo Jin herself attested that describing him as "easygoing, down to earth and humble".

moreover, if you really have the talent and what it takes, you will certainly shine..even if to be placed in a dark corner. Kang Dong Won may be not be very vocal but his actions and performances speaks louder and louder... :wub:

at the press conference, Dongwon's family members once again gathered besides him as they did for only once on his debut movie, which absolutely attacks much concentration ^^. Pusan is definitely close to Changwon and his parents as well as nuna (sister) came without any doubt. They sat at the last row and watched the movie anonymously. . Dongwonnie and his father drove directly from hometown Changwon to Pusan and when the press conference finished, they and other family members (nuna, mother) approached together to home.

Wow! Dongwonnie is blessed to have such a supportive family. i appreciate your thoughts, dada_princess.

after long months of waiting...finally, our Dongwonnie is back!! those photos couldn't contain how much i missed this man! let alone looking exhausted...

and oh..M is killin' me softly, even after the mixed reviews. it only fuels the anticipation. Kang Dong Won's movie is always a pleasure and challenging to watch :)

more clips:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cf3cgyzddtt

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eoztxzzstvv

http://www.mediafire.com/?eoztxzzstvv

http://www.mediafire.com/?891jn000xms

http://www.mediafire.com/?4zvgwytadh9 [49MB] very clear!

^captures from this clip

can we resist him? stop being so cute please.........

capture0267hs6.jpg

capture0270nu0.jpg

capture0276ta0.jpg

capture0312ww2.jpg

capture0337cw6.jpg

capture0373la4.jpg

credit: loopevil

before the press conference

34796373di4.jpg

65672679gc7.jpg

62893298bs3.jpg

hot stuffs from dc fan

85877608iz0.jpg

29418607hj7.jpg

credit: dcdongwon

Guest subduing mara

Oceanluv, Can we resist him hua? :lol: At any rate,his charms are irresistable!!.. I ever wonder how do I react if I stand close to him like that OH ...I am suddenly faint for sure... You see, the way he glance at director Lee, it was so sweet and sexy.. Does he notice this? hahaha... They are more like a real father and son la.. :D

Afer watching and watching those press conf clips, DW looks so cute even shy I can not put my feeling for him into words, at least for now... Hope you would feel exactly the same, will you? :P

captures from SBS interview clip

99uw8.jpg

88es2.jpg

do you notice his hair? finally, he've changed the side already....maybe he heard our comments...hahaha

ofcause it made him look better...hehe

Editted:

SBS interview clip + behind the scene [17.9 MB]

http://www.mediafire.com/?6lzb1x2lghh (swf file)

200710110004.jpg

^open this file by http://www.wimpyplayer.com/resources/wmpy_flv_player_pc.zip

Guest Airine Pratama

M is an opening movie for PIFF right? So, did it play already? So excited about this PIFF event and M especially ^^ ...

I love pictures posted by oceanluv where Dongwon walks ... He's so HOT, i lovvveee his body and the way he walk ... So sexy huaaa T.T ... I want him >.<

NEWS

07-10-12

강동원, 그는 뭘 입어도 그림이 된다

20071012091358752a40955sq5.jpg

[OSEN=손남원 기자]조각 미남 강동원이 고등학교 교복 차림으로 통기타를 들었다. 짧게 깎은 스포츠 머리에 범생 스타일의 뿔테 안경까지 썼지만, 다른 사람아닌 그 이기에 여전히 멋진 모습이다.

강동원이 '형사'에 이어 이명세 감독의 신작 'M'에서도 주제곡을 직접 불러 화제를 모으고 있다. 가요계 스타인 보아가 불렀던 '안개'의 강동원 버전이다. 윤상이 편곡하고 보아가 부른 '안개'는 엔딩 타이틀 곡으로 삽입됐고, 강동원은 영화 속 장면에서 직접 통기타 반주로 노래했다.

강동원의 교복 패션은 이번이 두번째. '늑대의 유혹'에서 고교 짱으로 출연해 한국은 물론이고 아시아의 여심을 흔들더니 이번에는 극 중 민우의 고교시절 첫 사랑 회상에서 교복을 입었다.

지난해 이나영과의 감동 멜로 ‘우리들의 행복한 시간’ 이후 두문분출했던 강동원은 이번 부산국제영화제를 방문해 인파를 몰고 다녔다. 지난 6일 부산 해운대 파라다이스 호텔서 열린 영화 'M'의 기자회견장은 국내는 물론 일본 중국 홍콩 등 아시아 취재진이 대거 운집해 기자회견이 30분 가량 지연되는 소동이 벌어지기도 했다.

뿐만 아니라 기자회견이 열렸던 해운대 파라다이스 호텔 주변에는 1년만에 공식석상에 모습을 드러낸 강동원을 보기 위한 소녀 팬들과 일부 일본 팬들이 좀처럼 자리를 떠나지 않았다.

강동원은 “공개석상에 1년만에 모습을 드러냈다”며 “(영화 'M'을 찍으며) 특별히 어려운 점은 없었다. 하나를 꼽자면 캐릭터가 (지금껏 보여줬던 것보다) 조금은 성숙된 모습인 것이 어려움이라면 어려움이다”고 인터뷰를 했다.

한편 '형사’로 일본 팬들에게도 한류스타의 이미지를 강하게 심은 강동원은 2007년 공식 캘린더를 일본 발매 1주일만에 1만부 넘게 판매해 일본 스포츠신문들이 대서특필하는 등 폭발적인 인기를 누리고 있다.

mcgwire@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

20071012091358752a40955sz7.jpg

Guest subduing mara

:w00t: Bravo oceanluv!! all that I can say is his eyes contact on the cover is melting me ..

waiting to see a complete version from you la... :b