Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Mnet 20's Choice

The Vote Result 08/21

Choice 1

- Best Actor kdw (oht) no.2 - 115,135 (36.945%)

[no.1 is Jo In sung - 119,267 (38.271%)]

- Best Couple kdw&lny (oht) no.2 - 74,309 (24.044%)

[no.1 is the couple from the unstopable high kick - 106,161 (34.351%)]

- CF star kdw no.2 - 70,210 (22.633%)

[no.1 is Jo In sung - 74,810 (24.116%)]

Choice 2

- Best Villain Role kdw (vom) no.1 - 121,289 (34.126%)

Choice 3

- Best Style (male) kdw no.2 - 89,144 (25.865%)

[no.1 is Kong Yoo - 92,176 (26.745%)]

- Photogenic (male) kdw no.2 - 118,469 (34.559%)

[no.1 is Jo In sung - 118,957 (34.702%)]

source: http://choice.mnet.com/Vote/VoteRanking_Lst.asp?PageNum=2_1

^there's no miracle... :tears:

Guest sides_of_ally

oh i can't wait for his movie 'M' to come out..he always looks good..love him in glasses =)

yaa...he really looks good in glasses...anyhoo..what's the movie M is about? Is it like mystery-detective story or love story? kida confussing from the teaser... B)

^

the storyline

Talented novelist of bestsellers Han min Woo (Gang Dong Won). The ahead/upcoming marriage of graceful fiancée Choi Yeon So(Gong Hyo Jin) who charms and floats the winner of 신춘문예-an literrary contest in spring. Nevertheless, it's perhaps just the surface of their life with viewable perfection. The novelist's recent writting doesn't start well, and when this blows on frequently his nerve becomes acuter and acuter. Moreover, he begins to realize the vision of everyone. One day in a dream he saw that while knocking the 루팡-rubang pub's door by the side street he met a woman there wearing a'보라색'bora-coloured dress. Her name is Mi-mi(Lee Yeon Hee). He drove back his vision to her, his first love 11 years ago. Now, the walking around the memory of his first love begins at Min-woo's dream and the reality, the present and caution of the past. And also a frightful and sad beautiful love story begins.

credit: dada_princess ( http://my.opera.com/dadani/blog/2007/08/06/film2-0-no-347 )

Guest dada_princess

[justify]Dont be too dissapointed oceanluv, that result speaks up not much, the point is that Dong Won's always no 1 in our heart :) And we'll always behind him, right? ;) Thanks for your photos.

A bit late to talk about these things. Just wanna post this for everyone.

His voice OST: 회전목마(Merry Go Round Full)-Orchestra Ver.

and News on Aug 15

꽃미남’강동원, 원빈 소속사로 옮겨

Kkot-mi-nam Gang Dong Won moves to the management agent of WonBin

‘꽃미남’ 강동원이 ‘선배 꽃미남’ 원빈과 한솥밥을 먹는다.

강동원은 최근 데뷔 때부터 함께해온 더맨모델매니지먼트와 결별해 연예계 FA 시장의 뜨거운 감자로 떠올랐다. 강동원은 모델 출신으로 영화 ‘늑대의 유혹’으로 스타덤에 오른 후 영화 ‘형사 Duelist’ ‘우리들의 행복한 시간’ 등으로 배우로 자리잡아가고 있다. 특히 빼어난 외모와 자기 연출로 광고계에서도 높은 주가를 누리고 있다.

nothing new....

강동원의 거취가 초미의 관심사에 오른 가운데 그의 의중이 서서히 드러나고 있다. 업계의 한 관계자는 “강동원이 본격적인 활동을 앞둔 원빈이 소속된 신생 회사에서 일하기로 했다”며 “소속사 이전을 계기로 더 활발한 활동을 보일 것”이라고 말했다.

nothing new...

강동원은 데뷔 때부터 원빈과 절친한 관계를 유지해왔다. 연예계 활동을 하며 어려운 점이 있을 때마다 원빈으로부터 많은 도움을 얻어왔다는 후문이다. 강동원은 이명세 감독과 두번째 호흡을 맞춘 미스터리 스릴러 ‘M’의 개봉을 앞두고 미국에서 휴식을 취하고 있다.

Since the debut, Gang Dong Won has maintained a close friendship with Won Bin. It is rumoured that he asked for much help from Won Bin whenever facing to difficulties in entertainment world's activities. Gamg Dong Won together with Lee Myung Se the second time collaborate and appear in the premiere of mystery, thriller 'M', and he is taking a rest in the US.

〈최재욱기자〉[/justify]

Kkot-mi-nam Gang Dong Won moves to the management agent of WonBin

‘Since the debut, Gang Dong Won has maintained a close friendship with Won Bin. It is rumoured that he asked for much help from Won Bin whenever facing to difficulties in entertainment world's activities. Gamg Dong Won together with Lee Myung Se the second time collaborate and appear in the premiere of mystery, thriller 'M', and he is taking a rest in the US.

〈최재욱기자

Guest syille

oceanluv (my best kdw's fan).....now i'm fullstress.... :sweatingbullets::blink:

hard to believed that he's not on the top list...

yeah.... i think we should get used to it...since from most of any poll he only the top 5, but rarely on the top...so....

i'm still trying to keep my spirit up, and hopely he'll attending the ceremony.... :rolleyes::unsure:

okey..now...i think i'm trying to stop looking the polls....???? ...since i've really depressed when reading it....?? :) :blush:

and now....talking the good news....

thanks 4 all 'M' pics....

Whoahh...first movie with eyeglases....(and smoking...)...truly..hot...and handsome..... as always....really excited....

dong won all around the corners..... (hoping i was there.... :) )

kamin (awesome girl).....thanks 4 the trailer....dong won really really special gift 4 my life....hehe....

the trailer really really misterious....looking his misterious expressions...whoaahhh....can't get enough of it..... i want more.... :P

i'm seing the trailer over and over...really awesome actor..... :lol:

dadaprincess (kdw's brilliant fan).....thanks 4 the news....

so...he's with wonbin now? i have a thought (somehow) that he's should be independent now....

but maybe he hasn't sure about his popularity...so he's still under some management 4 controlling his career....

what ever his choice is... he did considered it a lot....so maybe it's best 4 him...

what we can do is...still supporting him..... fighting dong won...you're my rising sun.... :wub: :blush:

Guest antinh85

Mnet 20's Choice

The Vote Result 08/21

Choice 1

Choice 2

Choice 3

^there's no miracle... :tears:

Why is Jo in sung in everything.. i like him too ..he's among the celebs favorites..but i thought Kwon sang woo, song seung hun was among the higher ones...

Guest dada_princess

Why is Jo in sung in everything.. i like him too ..he's among the celebs favorites..but i thought Kwon sang woo, song seung hun was among the higher ones...

I think you should go to thread of KSW or SSH to compliment on them :sweatingbullets::)

Hey everyone, cheer up :) , Dongwonnie's still a top star among other entertainers :P

[YTN STAR 2007-08-21] STAR RANKING

And DW didn't attend Mnet awards :( Jo In sung..., can't believe it...such a very tough guy.

Guest syille

^

whoah...so the matches he used on the movie is from the bar he used to hang out...

looking that pic... :wub:

(really serious man...well dong won...are you thingking about the Mnet poll ?? hehe dont't be... we still love you though)

btw...

Oceanluv the Mnet polls has been announced yesterday right ?

sorry if i'm wrong....

Guest syille

^

yeah...just like my thought before...i think he's still pull himshelf from the spot light...

waiting anxiously with the premier of 'M' movie.....

^

yeah...just like my thought before...i think he's still pull himshelf from the spot light...

waiting anxiously with the premier of 'M' movie.....

Yeah after graduating with honors from his university and then jumping into grad school I would pull myself away from the spotlight too. Did KDW win any awards? Maybe i didnt see the list right on Pop Seoul but can someone confirm I know his good friend Jo In Sung won something. Okay? :rolleyes:

Guest syille

^^

according to the last of oceanluv posted, i think kdw only won 1 choicel....hehe....he has a perfect murderer's voice....oops.... :P

he's in second place in many choices, it's not bad at all, considering that he's not promoting him shelf this year until now....so wait till october, we will see his brand new perfomance, hopely with his new style...he always did it....

and...

yeap kdw has many celebs friends....JIS, WB, HJW, GY and etc.... :D

i'm PROUD of him.... nice man.....

Mnet 20's Choice

The Vote Result 08/21

Choice 1

Choice 2

Choice 3

Guest dada_princess

Mnet 20's choice event appears to be stage for singers and other comedians, i hardly see any movie celebs... neither Dongwonnie nor Jo In Sung (though he stole all the critical awards from our DW) attended it.

DW's always of few words hide himself from the sparkling spotlight. I like that cos his silence :D somehow sets his stable long lasting fame, as least till now, which won't sweep him away with showbiz scandals or pieces of slander. i'm proud of him too, syille

diorhomme2006summercampdh0.th.jpg

31243560px2.th.jpg

NEWS

2007/08/24

‘매직’ 강동원 역대 SBS 드라마 최고 바람둥이 캐릭터 딱이야

20070824111736140e71120lm1.jpg

역대 SBS 드라마 중 최고의 바람둥이 캐릭터는 누구였을까?

강동원이 연기한 차강재가 1위를 차지했다. SBS ‘매직’에서 활약한 강동원은 총 1,203표를 얻어 1위로 선정됐다. 강동원은 극중 성공을 위해 사랑하는 여자를 버리지만 모든 것을 잃고 다시 사랑하는 여자에게 무섭게 집착하는 역할을 소화하면서 두 여자를 쥐락펴락하는 카리스마를 선보였다.

‘돌아와요 순애씨’에서 능청스런 유부남 역을 맡으며 박진희와의 온천 키스신을 선보였던 윤다훈(윤일석役)이 1,097표의 지지를 받으며 2위에 올랐다.

권상우도 3위에 이름을 올렸다. 권상우는 ‘지금은 연애중’에서 여성을 사로잡는 매력을 자신의 유일한 재능으로 여기며 집안을 일으키겠다는 야심찬 포부를 가진 윤호재를 연기했다. 그는 418표를 얻었다.

이 밖에도 ‘루루공주’의 정준호와 ‘마이걸’ 이준기, ‘러브스토리’ 송승헌 등이 선정됐다.

이번 투표는 SBS 수목드라마 ‘완벽한 이웃을 만나는 법’ 홈페이지에서 지난 7일부터 23일까지 진행됐다. 전직 제비이자 여자 꼬시기가 특기인 김승우(백수찬 역) 캐릭터와 비슷한 SBS 역대 드라마 속 인물들의 주요 활동 모습만을 모아 편집한 NeTV 동영상을 참고해 투표에 참여하는 방식을 채택했다. <사진제공= SBSi>

[뉴스엔 엔터테인먼트부]

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

20070824111736140e71120mb7.jpg

^

Kang Dong won (Kang Jae from Magic) ranked no.1 the highest flirtatious character from SBS

Guest syille

:w00t:

what a news that you brought oceanluv.... :lol:

wow...the most flirtatious ? ok..so he has that kind of ability???? :blush:

;):P

and you're right dadani...don't mind if it's kdw...only kdw right ? :blush: :P

^this character is really complex, he's so pitiful...i can't hate him (maybe it's because of kdw, hehe)

dongwon did a good job!

NEWS

23-08-2007

Who Is Korea's Sexiest Male And Female Star?

98683333df7.jpg

Rain, Lee Hyori selected as 'male and female star with most sex appeal'.

The ever-sexy Lee Hyori and international rising star Rain, are selected as the most sexy female and male star respectively.

"Movieweek" implemented a 2-week long investigation beginning on the 10th (August), with the topic being "the country's most sexy male and female star". As a result, Lee Hyori and Rain obtained 16.8% and 12.1% respectively, ranking them at the number one position.

Those who participated in this investigation included domestic media, broadcasting and television stations, advertisements, movie production companies, publicists and market-related figures, altogether a total of 165 people; each person making his/her own selection of 5 top male and female stars.

(skipping the following paragraph about the other female winners after Lee Hyori, don't know what their names are~~sorry!)

For the males, Gong Yoo, the actor from MBC's recent hottest drama series "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince" airing on Mondays, attained 8.7% of support to be ranked at 2nd, Daniel Henney received 7.9% which ranked him at 3rd (and another guy at 4th whom I don't know either).

Source: MyDaily

Kor to Chi Translation: lovebi_rain@Baidu

Credit: karman1668@rainhk

Chi to Eng Translation: dsl99a@rain-usa

Male:

1. RAIN

2. Gong Yoo

3. Daniel Henney

4. Jo In Sung

5. So Ji Sub

6. Kang Dong Won

7. Jang Dong Gun