Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

That's good news KDW's leading in almost all of the relevant categories..

He's indeed one heck of a fine actor.. tho still young, but I consider him to be up to par with a lot of veteran actors in terms of acting in style..

Good for Kang he is a very attractive man and he looks good with his short hair. I think I saw at the PopSeoul site an old pic of him lying on the bed very sexy but you could see his rib cage so I hope he has put on a little weight. I think his face has got fuller but still very very nice looking guy.

Guest dada_princess

New article

Film2.0 #347 에서 '당신의 기대작은 무엇입니까?'

Read here with photos

Trans by dada_princess

당신의 기대작은 무엇입니까?

What is his small expectation?

2007년도 어느새 절반이 훌쩍 지나갔다. 블록버스터의 시즌인 여름이 지나면 곧 작지만 알찬 영화들의 계절을 맞이하게 된다. 현재 촬영중인 대작들이 2008년을 기약하고 2006년의 이월 영화들이 틈새를 메운 올해 하반기, 어디에 눈길을 줘야할지 가이드가 필요하다. 개봉 예정인 한국영화 60여 편 가운데 18편을 추렸다. 추석 대목을 장식할 영화들, 기다렸던 작가들의 신작, 화려한 캐스팅으로 무장한 영화들을 훑으며 하반기 한국영화들의 선전을 기다린다.

The first half of the year 2007 passed by already. If going through blockbusters of the summer season,immediately we see that it definitely becomes the season of small but 알찬 movies. Current film makers pledge in 2008 to fill up the gap of movies since 2006 forward, but their guiding need to show where the required vision is. film distributors pick out 18 of around 60 Korean movies. While movies which will decorate the most important harvesting occasion, new productions of awaiting authors or movies armed with gorgeous casting are removed, we are looing forward to a good fight among Korean movies this second half.

(김혜선, 김뉘연, 김교석 기자 / 디자인 김미정)

(Journalists: Kim Hye Seon, Kim Nuy Yeon, Kim Gyo Seok/designer: Kim Mi Jeong)

이명세 영화의 결정판

The most authentic version ever published of Lee Myung Se's movies

[ M ]

감독 : 이명세 / 출연 : 강동원, 이연희, 공효진 / 제작 : (주)프로덕션 M / 개봉 : 10월 26일

Director: Lee Myung Se/ Starring: Gang Dong Won, Lee Yeon Hee, Gong Hyo Jin/ Production: Production M/ Premiere: Oct 26th

이명세 영화의 결정판. [M]을 기다리는 이유는 바로 이것이다. 스타일리스트 이명세가 그리는 새로운 이미지가 '미스터리 멜로'라는 외피를 입었다. 'M'은 Memory, Misty, Mystery, Melo, Monster, dream(夢), 그리고 주인공 민우와 미미. 영화의 모든 것을 함축하는 이니셜이다.

The most authentic version ever published of Lee Myung Se's movies. This is correctly the reason to wait for[M]. The stylist Lee Myung Se has put on a new image of 'Mystery Melo'. [M] means Memory, Misty, Mystery, Melo, Monster, dream(夢), and also hero-heroine Min-woo and Mi-mi. These are the implicative initials of of everything in the movie.

천재 베스트셀러 소설가 한민우(강동원). 최연소 신춘문예 당선이라는 이력과 연예인에 버금가는 외모의 소유자인 그는 부유하고 매력적인 약혼녀 은혜(공효진)와의 결혼을 앞두고 있다. 완벽해 보이는 그의 인생은 수면 위의 백조와 같다. 최근 집필하기 시작한 소설은 잘 풀리지 않고, 잦은 불면에 신경은 예민해져만 간다. 그리고, 누군가의 시선을 느끼기 시작한다. 어느 날 꿈을 꾸듯 이끌려 어느 골목기의 술집 루팡 바의 문을 두드리게 된 그는 그곳에서 보라색 옷을 입은 한 소녀를 만난다. 이름은 미미(이연희). 11년 전 헤어진 첫사랑이자, 그를 쫓아온 시선이다. 이제 민우는 꿈과 현실, 현재와 과거의 경계에서 첫사랑의 기억을 헤매기 시작한다. 무섭도록 슬프고 아름다운 사랑이야기가 시작되었다.

Talented novelist of bestsellers Han min Woo (Gang Dong Won). The ahead/upcoming marriage of graceful fiancée Choi Yeon So(Gong Hyo Jin) who charms and floats the winner of 신춘문예-an literrary contest in spring. Nevertheless, it's perhaps just the surface of their life with viewable perfection. The novelist's recent writting doesn't start well, and when this blows on frequently his nerve becomes acuter and acuter. Moreover, he begins to realize the vision of everyone. One day in a dream he saw that while knocking the 루팡-rubang pub's door by the side street he met a woman there wearing a'보라색'bora-coloured dress. Her name is Mi-mi(Lee Yeon Hee). He drove back his vision to her, his first love 11 years ago. Now, the walking around the memory of his first love begins at Min-woo's dream and the reality, the present and caution of the past. And also a frightful and sad beautiful love story begins.

한창 후반작업 중인 [M]을 미리 훔쳐본 영화평론가 이상용은 이렇게 전한다. "[M]은 지독한 이명세표 영화다. 첫사랑의 기억을 좇는 소설과 주인공의 모습은 전작들과 상통하는 바가 있다. [인정사정 볼 것 없다]가 범죄자와 형사 차이의 추적을, [형사;Duelist]가 칼잡이와 여형사의 추적을 그렸다면, [M]은 망각과 기억 사이의 추격을 다룬 영화다. 여러 번 반복되는 장면들이 글자 위에 덧글을 쓰는 것 같은 느낌을 만들어내면서, 스타일리시한 화면과 담배 연기의 흐릿함이 매력적인 인상을 풍긴다."

In latter half of the film climax, the movie review at first glance conveys [M] like this:"[M] is movie of severe Lee Myung Se. There are vision conforming to memory of first love, the (hero-heroine)head roles' fears and communicating environment of the pub.[Human affair is not included] tracking the difference of a criminal and a criminal case, if [형사;Duelist] drew a pursuit between the butcher and the female detective, [M] deals with the pursuit of gap between lapse of memory and memory (forget and memory). Frequently, why appealing to inspirarion for many time-repeated scenes with short script of each character, vagueness of stylish screen and cigarette smoke gives out impression of the charm."

문학으로 치자면 '소설'보다 '시'에 가까워 보이는 [M]은 오래 잊고 지냈던 '첫사랑'을 불러낸다. "첫사랑의 설렘에 사로잡혀본 사람이라면 다시금 그 아릿한 기억을 되찾을 것"이라는 한마디로 미루어 짐작하건대, 이명세 감독이 그리는 꿈결같은 첫사랑은 너무 아름다워 비현실적일 듯하다. [형사;Duelist]에 이어 이명세의 배우가 된 강동원, 뮤즈 이연희, 성숙한 여인 공효진과의 조우 또한 신비로운 선물이다.

Im terms of literature, with comparison between 'time' and 'vision', [M] calls out the long forgotten 'first love'. "At the flutter of first love if someone is seen to be captured, what takes acrid memory back again" is called those who conjectures 미루어 with one word(what they mean???), first love-dreamy state drawn by director Lee Myung Se appears to be very fantastic. A meeting of Gang Dong Won who became Lee Myung Se's actor after [형사;Duelist], 뮤즈-myujeu/muse(?) Lee Yeon Hee, mature woman Gong Hyo Jin, also a mysrerious present.

Mnet 20's Choice

Vote Update 08/06

Choice 1

- Best Actor kdw (oht) no.1 - 57,269 (54.236%)

- Best Couple kdw&lny (oht) no.2 - 30,178 (28.943%)

[no.1 is the couple from the unstopable high kick - 43,798 (42.006%)]

- CF star kdw no.1 - 31,897 (30.279%)

[no.2 is Lee Hyo ri]

Choice 2

- Best Villain Role kdw (vom) no.1 - 54,087 (42.252%)

Choice 3

Kong yoo beats Dongwon finally!! :sweatingbullets:

- Best Style (male) kdw no.2 - 36,003 (29.228%)

[no.1 is Kong Yoo - 37,068 (30.093%)]

- Photogenic (male) kdw no.1 - 58,011 (47.559%)

source: http://choice.mnet.com/Vote/VoteRanking_Lst.asp?PageNum=2_1

lg021je1.jpg

Guest syille

^

nooo...way....how come that happend??? he's the m'vio man.....

kdw..should go back on the track.....pleaseee.....

dadaprincess...news....wow that refreshing indeed............

can't wait for the new season of mvio collections.....

fresh looking of kdw new style......

Guest sides_of_ally

'Voice of Murderer' misses mark

I watched this movie yesterday...KDW only appeared like in 3 or 4 scenes max but his acting voice is amazing !! How come such a cute nice looking guy can do that evil laugh like in the movie?? :rolleyes: I can't wait to watch M....it hasn't come out right? :mellow:

Guest dada_princess

side of ally, are you newbie?

Watch it again and you'll see that he appears many times but not always on main frame for several scenes, of course. His face was blurred or at least he wore cap to hide it from viewers. As the genuine murderer hasn't been catched yet, what is this bastard like? No one knows...even the cops nor victims.

60,000+ already ^^

Mnet 20's Choice

Vote Update 08/07

Choice 1

- Best Actor kdw (oht) no.1 - 63,040 (53.33%)

- Best Couple kdw&lny (oht) no.2 - 33,699 (28.863%)

[no.1 is the couple from the unstopable high kick - 48,160 (41.249%)]

- CF star kdw no.1 - 35,338 (29.997%)

[no.2 is Lee Hyo ri - 29,259 (24.836%) ]

Choice 2

- Best Villain Role kdw (vom) no.1 - 59,686 (42.304%)

Choice 3

- Best Style (male) kdw no.2 - 39,455 (29.178%)

[no.1 is Kong Yoo - 41,089 (30.386%)] :sweatingbullets:

- Photogenic (male) kdw no.1 - 63,789 (47.429%)

source: http://choice.mnet.com/Vote/VoteRanking_Lst.asp?PageNum=2_1

98405470pf5.jpg

-------------------------

what is this poll abt?

2007/08/07

20070807170728249b61710yr3.jpg

네티즌 "평생 딱 한번 사랑한다면, 비와 함께"

톱스타 비가 사랑하고 싶은 남자 1위에 뽑혔다.

비는 영화 포털사이트 무비링크가 지난 1일부터 6일까지 성인남녀 2619명을 대상으로 '영화 '다만, 널 사랑하고 있어'처럼 평생 단 한번 사랑한다면 이 사람과 사랑하고 싶다'라는 주제의 설문에서 49%(1054명)라는 압도적인 지지율로 1위를 차지했다.

가수 겸 배우로 큰 활약 중인 비는 현재 워쇼스키 형제의 영화 '스피드 레이서'에 출연 중이며, 이번 설문조사 결과로 또 한번 대중의 큰 사랑을 받는 톱스타임을 입증했다.

2위와 3위는 근소한 차이로 장동건 (23%, 706명)과 강동원 (20%, 614 명)이 차지했으며, 4위는 최근 종영한 시트콤 '거침없이 하이킥'으로 주목받은 신예 정일우(8%, 245명)가 이름을 올렸다.

[관련기사]

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

김지연(기자) butthegirl@mtstarnews.com

^wow! dw's fanfic...thank you :w00t:

dada, thanks for your translation again... :)

NEWS

2007/08/08

이명세 감독 'M', 토론토국제영화제 초청

20070808084808656b60850rw0.jpg

이명세 감독의 신작 미스터리 멜로 'M'이 토론토국제영화제에 초청됐다.

8일 미국의 영화전문지 버라이어티에 따르면 강동원 이연희 주연의 'M'이 오는 9월6일 캐나다에서 개막하는 제32회 토론토국제영화제의 비전(Vision) 부문에 초청됐다. 비전 부문은 전세계의 비주류(non-mainstream) 영화를 주로 소개하는 섹션이다.

이명세 감독은 전작 '형사'로 지난 2005년 토론토영화제에서 큰 주목을 받았다. 오는 10월 국내 개봉예정인 'M'은 강동원이 '형사'에 이어 또다시 이 감독과 호흡을 맞춘 작품이다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

김관명(기자) minji2002@mtstarnews.com

272am9.jpg

Guest dada_princess

http://my.opera.com/dadani/blog/2007/08/08...l-film-festival

Trans here

이명세 감독 'M', 토론토국제영화제 초청

Director Lee Myung Se invited to Toronto International Film Festival

이명세 감독의 신작 미스터리 멜로 'M'이 토론토국제영화제에 초청됐다.

Director Lee Myung Se’s new melo movie of ‘M’ was invited to Toronto International Film Festival.

8일 미국의 영화전문지 버라이어티에 따르면 강동원 이연희 주연의 'M'이 오는 9월6일 캐나다에서 개막하는 제32회 토론토국제영화제의 비전(Vision) 부문에 초청됐다. 비전 부문은 전세계의 비주류(non-mainstream) 영화를 주로 소개하는 섹션이다.

According to variety of movie magazines in the US on the 8th, the leads Gang Dong Won, Lee Yeon Hee of ‘M’ were also invited to the Vision Section on the opening of the 32th Toronto International Film Festival on Sep 6th in Canada. The Vision Section will introduce primarily non-mainstream movies of the whole world.

이명세 감독은 전작 '형사'로 지난 2005년 토론토영화제에서 큰 주목을 받았다. 오는 10월 국내 개봉예정인 'M'은 강동원이 '형사'에 이어 또다시 이 감독과 호흡을 맞춘 작품이다.

With the movie ‘Hyungsa’ the previous year 2005, diretor Lee Myung Se received a great attention from Toronto Film Festival

Guest Airine Pratama

Whoaaa cool ... I hope to see Dongwon on international event soon ... Toronto International Film Festival is big ^^ ... I guess they once go to the same event ... Well, i think Director Lee did go during Duelist time but i'm not sure about Dongwon.

Guest subduing mara

WoW ... Thank you oceanluv and dada_princess for keeping your contributions in this thread .. :w00t: My thumb up for you guys :D I am very happy to be here and read all good news of our DW. After a long long braek, DW is R E A D Y for a new journey. He comes at the right time and the right place !! I am realy need to see him on the red carpet in Toronto , such a big move again !!

Guest syille

^^

yeah... hopely he will be there......... and "M" will be showing there? Wow...hat's off....the movie has'nt release yet.....

news...and pics... thank's oceanluv and dadaprincess.....

so happy today....

but still dissapointed about the best style's poll's result...hiks...

if he win in many choices maybe we will have a change to see him there to receive the awards....

ssrrrhhhhrrrrttttt....i'm trying keeping my spirit and hoping up....

NEWS

2007/08/09

강동원, 자신의 연기 보고 울었다

20070809091545495940918gm1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 윤신욱 기자] 배우는 눈물을 어떻게 흘리나 !

드라마와 영화 속에서 배우들의 눈물연기는 보는 사람을 몰입시키는 장면 중 가장 중요한 부분이다.

8일 방송된 SBS `생방송 TV 연예`에서 배우들의 `눈물연기, 그 몰입의 순간 숨겨진 비밀`을 통해 눈물연기에 대한 배우들의 노하우를 공개했다.

특히, SBS 금요드라마 `8월에 내리는 눈`(연출 윤류해, 극본 마주희)에서 열연중인 추상미는 조금 독특한 방법을 말했다. 방송 인터뷰에서 추상미는 "식사도 안하고 사람들과 어울리지도 않고 스스로 일부러 외롭고 슬픈 상황으로 몰아간다"라고 밝혔다.

최근 화제가 됐던 13일 방송에서 노래방 눈물연기의 힘들었던 점도 이야기했다. "노래방에서 노래를 시작하자마자 울어야 했는데, 그 타이밍이 정말 힘들었다"라고 했다.

추상미는 눈물연기에 대해 "배우에게 눈물 연기란 온몸으로 해야 하는 연기이기 때문에 큰 에너지가 필요"를 강조해 자신의 생각도 말했다

한편, 중견배우 선우용녀는 "6·70년대 촬영장에서는 음악을 동시에 녹음했었다"라며 "슬픈 음악은 감정몰입에 효과만점"이란 자신의 경험을 이야기했다.

이 밖에도 눈물연기를 너무 몰입해서 생기는 에피소드도 공개했다.

이나영과 강동원은 영화 `우리들의 행복한 시간`(감독 송해성)에서 눈물연기 후 모니터를 할 때도 자신들의 연기를 보며 눈물을 흘렸다.

또 현재 좋은 흥행성적을 올리는 영화 `화려한 휴가`(감독 김지훈)에서 간호사로 등장하는 이요원은 너무 몰입한 나머지 콧물을 흘리는 것도 모르고 연기하는 모습도 공개됐다.

배우들의 눈물 연기에 대해 SBS 주말드라마 `황금신부`(연출 운군일, 백수찬, 극본 박현주)의 김미숙은 "거짓 눈물은 배우도 연기가 되지 않는다"라며 "실제 감정을 통해 흘리는 눈물이 시청자와 관객이 공감 할 수 있다. 눈물의 힘이 크다"라고 말했다.

[드라마 `8월에 내리는 눈`에서 시청자까지 울린 눈물연기를 보여준 추상미, 영화 `우리들의 행복한 시간`에서 자신의 눈물연기를 보고 다시 눈물을 흘리는 강동원, 드라마 `황금신부`에서 눈물연기의 중요함을 이야기하는 김미숙, 영화 `화려한 휴가`에서 콧물을 흘려가며 눈물 연기를 하는 이요원.(왼쪽 위부터 시계방향). 사진 = SBS `생방송 TV연예` 화면 캡처 ]

(윤신욱 기자 uk82@mydaily.co.kr)

기사 제보 및 보도자료

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리() 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

윤신욱 uk82@mydaily.co.kr(기자)

Guest dada_princess

Read here

Or here it is:

[마이데일리 = 윤신욱 기자] 배우는 눈물을 어떻게 흘리나 !

[mydaily = journalist Yoon Shin Wook] how can players shed tears!

드라마와 영화 속에서 배우들의 눈물연기는 보는 사람을 몰입시키는 장면 중 가장 중요한 부분이다.

Scenes immersed in the players' tear shedding plays crucially important part in a movie or drama.

8일 방송된 SBS '생방송 TV 연예'에서 배우들의 '눈물연기, 그 몰입의 순간 숨겨진 비밀'을 통해 눈물연기에 대한 배우들의 노하우를 공개했다.

On the 8th, in '생방송 TV 연예'-a live broadcast TV entertainment on SBS, their know-how of this ability is revealed.

특히, SBS 금요드라마 '8월에 내리는 눈'(연출 윤류해, 극본 마주희)에서 열연중인 추상미는 조금 독특한 방법을 말했다. 방송 인터뷰에서 추상미는 "식사도 안하고 사람들과 어울리지도 않고 스스로 일부러 외롭고 슬픈 상황으로 몰아간다"라고 밝혔다.

Particularly, in a SBS friday drama '8월에 내리는 눈'-Snow on August (Production by Chul-Yoon Ryu Hae, script by Ma Joo Hee), impassioned actress Chu Sang Mi somewhat told us about her peculiar method. At the broadcasting interview, Chu Sang Mi revealed that 'I don't eat anything nor join/speak with others and i purposefully drive myself to sad and isolated conditon'.

최근 화제가 됐던 13일 방송에서 노래방 눈물연기의 힘들었던 점도 이야기했다. "노래방에서 노래를 시작하자마자 울어야 했는데, 그 타이밍이 정말 힘들었다"라고 했다.

This became the latest controversial topic when the broadcast on the 13rd mentioned the viscidity of the effort to shed tears in the karaoke room.

추상미는 눈물연기에 대해 "배우에게 눈물 연기란 온몸으로 해야 하는 연기이기 때문에 큰 에너지가 필요"를 강조해 자신의 생각도 말했다

Chu Sang Mi emphasized on her own thought of crying ability "For whole players, because crying is a must/required ability, immense energy is necessitae"

한편, 중견배우 선우용녀는 "6·70년대 촬영장에서는 음악을 동시에 녹음했었다"라며 "슬픈 음악은 감정몰입에 효과만점"이란 자신의 경험을 이야기했다.

On the other hand, the experience that " Recording music of the times 60-70's in pgotographing", or "The effect of recording sad music scored in the sentimental immersion" is also mentioned.

이 밖에도 눈물연기를 너무 몰입해서 생기는 에피소드도 공개했다.

Moreover, as the crying ability is very immersible such episodes are also opened up.

이나영과 강동원은 영화 '우리들의 행복한 시간'(감독 송해성)에서 눈물연기 후 모니터를 할 때도 자신들의 연기를 보며 눈물을 흘렸다.

Also, when mornitoring crying scene of Lee Na Young and Gang Dong Won from 'Our Happy Time'(director Song Hye Sung), we bursted to tears seeing their acting.

또 현재 좋은 흥행성적을 올리는 영화 '화려한 휴가'(감독 김지훈)에서 간호사로 등장하는 이요원은 너무 몰입한 나머지 콧물을 흘리는 것도 모르고 연기하는 모습도 공개됐다.

(About movie 'Slpendid Holiday' and Lee Yo Won)

배우들의 눈물 연기에 대해 SBS 주말드라마 '황금신부'(연출 운군일, 백수찬, 극본 박현주)의 김미숙은 "거짓 눈물은 배우도 연기가 되지 않는다"라며 "실제 감정을 통해 흘리는 눈물이 시청자와 관객이 공감 할 수 있다. 눈물의 힘이 크다"라고 말했다.

(About the SBS weekend drama '황금신부'-golden bride/priest(?) and Kim Mi Sook)

[드라마 '8월에 내리는 눈'에서 시청자까지 울린 눈물연기를 보여준 추상미, 영화 '우리들의 행복한 시간'에서 자신의 눈물연기를 보고 다시 눈물을 흘리는 강동원, 드라마 '황금신부'에서 눈물연기의 중요함을 이야기하는 김미숙, 영화 '화려한 휴가'에서 콧물을 흘려가며 눈물 연기를 하는 이요원.

Photos: Chu Sang Mi from Snow in August, Gang Dong Won's tears from movie 'Our happy time', Kim Mi Sook from '황금신부', Lee Yo Won from movie 'Splendid holiday'

(왼쪽 위부터 시계방향). 사진 = SBS '생방송 TV연예' 화면 캡처 ]

photo= SBS '생방송 TV연예' canvas capture

윤신욱 기자 uk82@mydaily.co.kr

Yournalist Yoon Shin Wook

Trans by dada_princess