Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

@ cesc  Sad to say, there is a rule of Kdw's fan meeting. It is that no one can take pictures during fan meeting.But fans can take a photo  before beginnig the fanmeeting.         Kdw's fan cafe will post photos of fan meeting but anyone can't  take the pictures to other sites.

@ajaaja8, greetings ~
As a celebrated actor admired by many, that is so odd for him to restrict his fan meeting to those thatcan not attend.
Fishy ! What is there to hide ?
@lyrayoo, greetings,
You may have missed his most current movie, in your creation of DW's "filmography." It's the movie that brought him to promote his work, first time, OVERSEA - HK, Hawaii, London. 
It's the movie that started as "underdog" per prediction, fourth, as fans all over continued to carefully monitor its final rise to NUMBER ONE !     :-/It's also the movie that brought the real Dong Won to what he really does, first time, during this movie's stage presentations. 
Be himself !
                      img] img]

BTW, they claimed they have "NO SHARED INTEREST" ~      ;)     ;)     ;)       Besides, the actress face is either blurred, or slightly less than half side profile, so just guess who she is ~
                 aFp70WB.png          

@AnnW Hi!   There is nothing  to hide . Kdw just wants to talk with his fans freely, openly and without any interruptions.  It is the reason why fan cafe forbids fans from taking pictures during fanmeeting.But Kdw's fan cafe posts fan meeting photos and a short video clip every year and  fans who couldn't attend the fan meeting can see them at the fan cafe.The movie My Brilliant Life is not Kdw's first overseas promotion.  Kdw had overseas promotions  in Japan with movies  Duelist, M and Secret Reunion.   
img]
KdwDCKdw visited a cafe in Jeju island in Korea  and the owner of the cafe got the autograph from  Kdw.Kdw wrote "Frank( cafe owner's  name and he is Korean.) Happy New Year.  kdw's autograph,    2015 winter"   

img]
 Babo Cafe   http://sosojae.com/220240415594 ( the blogger posted Kdw's autograph that the cafe's owner showed to her )    Kdw vistied here Babo Cafe in Jeju island.  Babo(바보) stands for  cafe to see sea (다가 이는 cafe) The view is so wonderfu so I want to visit there ^^.

Greetings, Ajaaja8 ~
Perhaps, The media did not count Japan as "oversea", since it is just a hop away.  Anyhow, he made a comment that his "MPL Promo in HK was very fun."The Jeju Island pic is awesome, beautiful. They were there, supposedly.Look at HIS smile !
                        tumblr_n9ri4kBPsP1tb7aqpo5_r1_1280.jpg

Guest stillis1024_e310

Hi!  AnnW  I am sorry to say that I don't think your post is  appropriate for this thread.  Here is kdw's thread not shipper's thread. I don't want any rumor to be made. I think rumor is not good for kdw and shk.  Sorry to say this. 

Guest kazumichan

The movie Black priest will be shooting in Mid February to Mid May. Now it's in the preparation.
The post -production will be in mid May to August and opening in late of the second half of 2015.

He said in fanmeeting is the story is very fun, and he's busy now is so true
 I think the movie will be very enjoyable  Here some words about his character:
"A troublemakers in all conditions, optimistic and positive"
While the character of Kim Yoon Suk is
" Eccentric and dogmatic, relying on alcohol and cigarette "

Sorry I try my best but I just can translate things like that. You guys who know Korean better can see here.
Source from Seoularts.ac.kr

There still no news for the movie with Hwang jung min, some source said that the screenplay is still on working but I really love the story.
Since the movie still on prepare, he may shoot it right after black priest, so we can see it in early of 2016
Seem like we must wait a lot but for someone like him, then I can ... wait  :\">

@stillis1024~e310 and @Hazellien, greetings
Absolutely, I had no inclination to drag a "ship" in this forum. Somebody's creation of KDW's filmographyhad omitted the last project he did. That project was one that he enjoyed filming, and it made to thetop, among the heavy contenders. I NEVER mentioned the actress name, and never showed herfull face.
Perception depends on oneself. 
If the pictures look too big, well, I am not much of a click-click person to make them small. 

@AnnWyes u didnt mention her name and didnt post her full face, but with all your bold letter and the hint, how do the non-fan think? I dun want to be rude, but I saw the war made by the fans of actors and actresses when their shipping not happened, I dun want these mess will happened here and affect DW's image. DW always be polite with all his female co-leads, dun let your imagination take u too far. Thank u.

Belated happy new year Soompiers & advance Happy birthday Kang dong won kisses & hug from me :D

THE REASON WHY THIS KANG DONG WON SOOMPI THREAD IS ALWAYS DOWN & DONT HAVE MANY POST ITS BECAUSE OF SOME FANS THAT ARE OVERLY SENSITIVE JUST A SIMPLE POST & VIOLA SOME "FANS" ARE OVERREACTING I UNDERSTAND YOU LOVE KDW SO MUCH THAT YOU DONT LIKE ANY GIRLS BEING LINK TO HIM BUT YOUR SCARING THE OTHER MEMBER HERE WHO JUST WANT TO POST AND SHARE SOME OPINION. ITS ALREADY 2015 STOP BEING SENSITIVE!!

EDIT: I am very frank in things related to DW, to me bitter pills may have blessed effects, but sorry to Wonnie and his fans, I shouldnt post these things before his birthday, I edited but I still keep my opinion
@biancaloveu18yes  obivously I dont like her, I never hide it, why have to like? There is no smoke without fireHowever, I will stop the arguement because tomorrow is DW's birthday, see u someday

bingo! its so Obvious you dont like her

to answer your question gorgeous actress pair with a equally gorgeous actor = shippers & if you cant stand the shippers its your problem anymore life is too short to hate someone we dont even know personaly so just chill

@Hazellien nobody's telling you to like her im just stating a FACT so you better swallow that bitter pill

Just to weigh in on this, as off-topic as this makes the first part of my post, you folks are already turning this into a war. Skip these first three paragraphs if you're not interested.

@AnnW, not mentioning her name does not change the shippy nature of your post. Everything in it was fine, including the pictures, but that "claimed they had no common interests *wink* *wink*" was clearly part of shipping. The reason people are mad is because there is a shipping section in Soompi. Real life shipping is also considered quite a disturbing and unfair "hobby" by many and has no place in a thread about someone's job, which is acting in this case.

As for the rest who have an issue with the shipping, I do believe you are being overly sensitive and aggressive and this comes from someone who hates shipping and has been thankful Kang Dong Won lacks too many kyaagirls (fanatic fangirls) since 2010. It was one line by one person who remained on topic for the rest of her comment. Ask politely first and if there is a problem, call a moderator. She replied to you very politely and said she has no such plans. This means she either did not want it to be shippy or realized it's not allowed here. You should have dropped the issue then and if she got back at it, told a moderator. We have our @Lyrayoo here, who is a very big fan of the man and very active at her job here. If she feels there's an issue, she'll drop in personally.

As for rumor starting, that is not your business to control. It happens, those who do it should be ashamed and trust me, it's not some English forum and a couple of international fans that start such rumors or who would be believed if they even tried. They come from big "official" gossip channels in Korea and/or China, although it's usually only Korean ones that are taken seriously and even their own agencies start them when convenient. You cannot control rumors, shippers or anything else about his career, any more than other fans can control his personal life. Let's be real here. We are coins in the man's pocket and that's as far as our rights take us.

So let's please close this topic, be careful with shippy posts and putting out fires before there's even smoke and just talk about the man's work, which I personally plan to do as of now. I spoke my piece. His work is going swimmingly by the way. @kazumichan, thank you for your information. A lot of us struggle with Google translate for things, knowing exactly what is said always helps and news portals don't always translate the really important and juicy (career-wise) things.

I really do hope he takes the work with Hwang Jeong Min and both characters sound out of the norm a bit. I enjoy angsty villains or pretty guys and all, but Kang needs some variety in types to further his acting and make him more versatile, but also to reach more audiences. I think him being the bright one is a nice shift from the usual. At least the man is determined to get busy now. More works for us, more exposure and experience for him. As long as he keeps well-rested, bring it on, sir.

@Hazellien, greetings.
Definitely, the "imagination" you mentioned does not come from me. Perception is to oneself. I totally agree to your "no smoke, without fire". Get ready with the "fire" then. It's coming !   
@Blancaloveau, greetings,
Can't thank you enough for being open-minded. We DO NOT own any celebrities. They have their own lives, so do we. Let's all respect everyone's post.There was a night, we had 152 lurkers in the "shipping" site, and 31 lurkers in this KDW site. THAT, tells us so many reasons. Some, you had just mentioned.
@Orion, greetings,
It was not intended to be a "war" (gosh, this is Soompi. A war?)  Someone created KDW's filmography, and had omitted his last movie. His last project was kinda thrilling, because that movie started off as an underdog among three others, and fans worked so hard to boast it up, eventually, it became No. 1. Whether we like the pairing or not, the reaction/effort and consequently, the reception of the fans are much commendable !
Thank y'all for the participations !   :)>-    =D>

Guest ZhouYunfen

No need an explanation for her question"Why should I like her" ? cuz haters gonna hate. You can't please everyone ! A true fan should try to love his labelmates/friends/ as well because he considers them as one family. I am vocally saying this for DW's happiness.Happy birthday Dong - Won oppa :x Hope you celebrate your special day with your family and your UAA family as well :x Stay happy , good health and goodluck to your upcoming movie BP.

happy birthday my ahjussi
Saengil chukahamnida~
KANG DONG WON FOR 35 YEARS YEAHHH !!!!!
Happy birthday AHjussi.
May you always be healthy, Happy and Well :D
i'm so happy to be your fans for six years started from 2009 :)

Ahjussi, once again, Happy birthday ahjussi :*
saranghayeo. I Love you :*