Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest AnJilaah

@oceanluv unnie I dont own the fb page kkk xD but I agree even his back view is soo good! Such a tease. Hoping to see more :x

Guest AnJilaah

^OMG the trailer is out. I am now more excited for the movie. KDW looks so good :x
New poster from the movie!
201405071223269610_1.jpg

and some screenshot of Dong Won in the movie. :x
201405071223269610_2.jpg

Credit: nate
EDIT: posters for the cast (Cr: nate)
201405071225109610_1.jpg

class="tit_detail" style="font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; font-size: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; width: 710px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Movie ‘KUNDO’ finalized to be released on July 23rd

by pyn9167 Editor - May 7, 2014

lAc79K.png

Korean blockbuster action movie ‘KUNDO: Age of the Rampant’ finalized its release on July 23rd and presented the movie character posters.

With the news of releasing on July, ‘KUNDO’ eventually revealed the first teaser video and 12 character posters who appear in the movie.

Movie ‘KUNDO’ is a action movie that talks about the fight between Chosun’s corrupted officials and righteous outlaws. It features lots of talented actors such as Ha Jung-woo, Kang Dong-won, Lee Sung-min, and more.

Looking at the posters, there are 10 characters who each have different backgrounds. Besides all of them, the two main characters, Ha Jung-woo and Kang Dong-won, have huge difference. Ha Jung-woo is the outlaw who uses two swords while Kang Dong-won is the official using long sword.

Meanwhile the news of ‘KUNDO’ being released led to huge reaction to people. They responded “I’ve been waiting for this so long!” “Historical actor casting…Fantastic” and “100% sure to watch this when released.”

4dNrvV.png

http://www.kofan.com/?p=58392

----------------------------------------

71r64i.gif

dc

Guest hyunsamujokang

where are you all kang dongWon Lovers?? the trailer of KUNDO : Age of the Rampant, 2014 is out now

anyway here he bit TOP looks a like maybe because eyeliner hehehe.

@Lyrayoo yeah this reminds me with duelist but with neater hair hehehe

Ha Jeong-woo and Kang Dong-won shine in "KUNDO : Age of the Rampant"

photo433521.jpg
The teaser for "KUNDO : Age of the Rampant" has been revealed.
Ha Jeong-woo and Kang Dong-won's action scenes are eye catching.

"KUNDO : Age of the Rampant" is about a gang of thieves who decide to stand on the people's side when corrupt officials are at the climax of exploitation. This film is all about the people's point of view, unlike the usual struggling of hierarchy.
Ha Jeong-woo takes on the role of Dol Mu-chi who is adept with a sword. Kang Dong-won battles withHa Jeong-woo as Jo Yoon, who has no match to ever fight him in the entire Joseon.
Other casts include Lee Sung-min, Jo Jin-woong, Ma Dong-seok, Yoon Ji-hye, Jeong Man-sik, Kim Seong-gyoon, Lee Kyeong-yeong and others.
Netizens say, "I can't wait", "How can I wait until July?", "This is exciting" and more.
Source: Nate NewsCredit HancinemaMay 7 2013

Guest nguyễn phoebe

Kang Dong Won oppa, I miss him so much, cant wait to see him in July <3<3<3

Ha Jung-woo’s band of outlaws runs rampantby girlfriday | May 8, 2014 Kundo1.jpg
Is it finally actually time for a peek at this movie? Here’s the first teaser for Ha Jung-wooand Kang Dong-won’s new action sageuk Kundo: Age of the Rampant (I’ve been calling it Band of Thieves, which is what kundo means). The character posters for the ensemble cast are fantastically pretty, but the thing I’m fixated on is… Ha Jung-woo makes the best stank face I have ever seen.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/ha-jung-woos-band-of-outlaws-runs-rampant/

"Kundo: Age of the Rampant" releases posters

20140508001412238_1.jpg

Upcoming action film "Kundo: Age of the Rampant" released the movie character posters.

On May 7, "Kundo" revealed the first teaser video and 10 character posters of Ha Jung-woo, Kang Dong-won and others who appear in the movie.

Starring Ha Jung-woo, Kang Dong-won, Jung Man-shik, Kim Sung-kyun, Lee Kyung-young and Ma Dong-suk, "Kundo: Age of the Rampant" is an action movie about the fight between Chosun's corrupted officers and righteous outlaws.

The movie is set to premiere on July 23. 

issue@asiatoday.co.kr {ⓒ GLOBAL ASIATODAY (asiatoday.co.kr)} May. 9 2014

Showbox rampant for Kundo deals

May 14, 2014  | By Liz Shackleton  

EXCLUSIVE: Korea’s Showbox/Mediaplex has sealed a string of major territory deals for action feature Kundo: Age Of The Rampant.

France’s Metropolitan Filmexport has rights for French-speaking Europe, while Germany’s Splendid Film has German-speaking Europe.

The epic action story, about a clan of outlaws who fight corrupt nobles to protect the weak, has also gone to Well Go USA for North America, Kbro Media for Taiwan and PT Prima for Indonesia.

Directed by Yoon Jong-bin (Nameless Gangster: Rules Of The Time, The Unforgiven), the film stars Ha Jung-woo (The Chaser) and Gang Dong-won (Secret Reunion) and is scheduled for release in Korea on July 23.

Showbox is also selling Cannes Directors’ Fortnight titleA Hard Day, an action thriller directed by Kim Seong-hun and starring Lee Sun-kyun and Cho Jin-woong, and will be showing footage fromThe Divine Move, another highly-anticipated summer release.  

Directed by Jo Bum-gu,The Divine Moveis a hard-boiled action noir about a professional Go player seeking vengeance for the death of his brother. The film stars Jung Woo-sung and Lee Bum-soo and is scheduled for release in early July.  

http://www.screendaily.com/news/showbox-rampant-for-kundo-deals/5071686.article

-------------------------------
5L1mUK.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201405140839479610

9wqI9i.jpg
http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20140514153306470
cXepSj.jpg
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=821591

Ha Jeong-Woo & Gang Dong-Won 'Gundo,' prior sales from all around the world at Cannes market
Source: Innolife Korea
On the 15th, movie investment distribution company Show Box announced, "'Gundo' was sold at Cannes Film Festival market to North America, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Taiwan and etc.. On the 14th at Cannes Film Festival market, 'Gundo' completed distribution contract with North America and Canada, which is the most important foreign market to Korean movies, and also France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Monaco, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Taiwan and Indonesia."'Gundo' is an action movie of righteous outlaws who turn over the world where corrupt officials monopolize in late Joseon. The movie is directed by Yoon Jong-Bin and will be starring Gang Dong-Won and Ha Jeong-Woo.

[Cannes Report] Song Hye Kyo “Project with Kang Dong Won, Pairing up was Great”
jay20140519005210_I_05_C_1.jpg
KangDongWon_SongHyeGyo1.jpg
Actress Song Hye Kyo shared her feelings on the project she completed.
Song Hye Kyo, who met with Korean reporters at Croisette cafe in Cannes, France on May 18th, 3 PM, said she completed filming for her recent film, My Palpitating Life.
“Collaborating with Kang Dong Won was so great. As we did our first movie, we became friends. Since I have also known Director Lee Jae Yong for over 10 years, filming was very fun,” She said.
She added, “We worked hard filming. If expectations are too high then disappointment is also big, so I hope expectations are moderate. She predicted, “It seems it will be released in the fall.”
Source: Sports HankookiTranslated by: Shanda @Songhyegyonet