Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

@Inna I, just let it be naturally.... :)
more stills

5kxv.jpg

ctb5.jpg

3r13.jpg

4hbb.jpg

33zx.jpg

btw

got it from MPL Thread

thx Namjin, I know he is nice but this proves he deserves love from many people...

namjin said:     Soju night again.....            B2 said, " KDW is the person i would like to work with, he has no angst much less complainst. He has questions yes, but it is because he wants to do his job right"......                   " He do not have a " i am a star" air about him like some actors that i had worked before, all he cared about is, "tell me if i do it right".                    " He is happy, each time  he reports in the set, he always greeted us (casts and crews) with smile and he talked with us casts and crews alike........he always smiles a lot........he is happy.... we all wonder why"........

Guest sleepwithpillow

Hellow!I've been following all Kang Dong Won's Soompi forums since May and got SUPER DUPER excited!  I'm a HUGE fans of him for he's such an awesome, talented and charismatic actor. I'm into Korean Drama since teens but i've never fix with any celebrities however a year ago i made a record to have liken KANG DONG WON for these long till NOW! HAHHA He's my motivator and inspiration subject. love him so much ;) 

Guest yvonnec

oceanluv said: Welcome @yvonnec and @sleepwithpillow ^  ^let's wait for his coming up movies! 
@michellismyname I also hope someday they will...

5Ouf8A.jpg
H2pcuo.jpg

Inna I said:

Please can enybody give me advise? Every day i watch movies with KDW. I saw Duelist may be 20 times up to now))) (about KDW as actor I discovered about 2 month ago and can not watch something else). So there is huge problem))). Who can advise me another great south korean actor acting like KDW and having similar charisma? I try to search, I found some good actors like Lee Min Ho or in dorama "The greatest love", "This winter blow wind" but again it is not the same feeling. So would be very grateful if somebody can recommend me some great actors and movies to watch or I became crazy very soon)))  

Guest reikozen

@Inna   I'm a Won Bin fan for several years now.....i watched all his projects dramas/ movies without fail....But I must admit that compared to Kang Dong Won's personality, well WB's a shade of pale.....i'm sorry WB but i'm not blind..........Kang Dong Won is an ENIGMA..... i think that's the best description for him......so i understand what you're been going through right now.........

more still
y3U4M4.jpg

behind cut
KinNOO.jpg
M9nxm6.jpg
Kqjpea.jpg
si2vUq.png

cr. uniqlo.kr

----------------------------------Kang Dong Won, Behind Cuts Of Commercial Filming 'Top Model'

By Staff Writer | March 07, 2014 11:20 PM EST

Actor Kang Dong Won showed off his top model-like poses.

Today, one clothing brand revealed their behind-the-scene pictures of Kang Dong Won filming a commercial for their brand.

In the pictures, Kang Dong Won naturally stood and posed for the camera. He was also shown monitoring or thinking about what poses to make, displaying his serious attitude when it comes to working.

These pictures can be seen through UNIQLO's website, Facebook, Instagram, and their mobile application.

Photo Credit: UNIQLO

KpopStarz

Guest AnJilaah

According to Megabox website, Kundo is set to release on July 23, 2014. It is literally 4 months away but why does it feels like its such a long wait? kkk can't wait for this! Source: KDW DC kundorelease.png

Guest namjin

this is from ahjumma and with the help of my tutor;          B2 say:  "KDW commands respect. No, he did not demand it, but i think it his aura. He talks, jokes, and laugh with us but still there is something in him that                      you have to pay attention. My co-worker tells me that although KDW smiles at him, he feels that he have to bow and "kowtow" to him, like in ancient                time"                            "We nicknamed him "the prince", of course, we only call him that behind his back. He is after all, an um chin-ah, also he is a prince of chaebols. He is                 not going to like it, but he is like a prince to us. Very nice to work with, no complainst eventhough the PD asked him to do the scene all over again                  and again. Sometimes, he is the one who request a retake if he feels that he is not contented."

namjin said: this is from ahjumma and with the help of my tutor;          B2 say:  "KDW commands respect. No, he did not demand it, but i think it his aura. He talks, jokes, and laugh with us but still there is something in him that                      you have to pay attention. My co-worker tells me that although KDW smiles at him, he feels that he have to bow and "kowtow" to him, like in ancient                time"                            "We nicknamed him "the prince", of course, we only call him that behind his back. He is after all, an um chin-ah, also he is a prince of chaebols. He is                 not going to like it, but he is like a prince to us. Very nice to work with, no complainst eventhough the PD asked him to do the scene all over again                  and again. Sometimes, he is the one who request a retake if he feels that he is not contented."

Actress Yoon Seung Ah Has One of the Smallest Faces of All Korean Celebrities

By korean in News posted Oct March 24th, 2014

JYMXhc.jpg

Despite all celebrities having tiny-sized faces, actress Yoon Seung Ah seems to be one of the top.

During a recent interview with MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” that was aired on March 23, the reporter said, “The average length of a Korean woman’s face is said to be 22cm, and actor Kang Dong Won has a face length of 20.6cm.” After measuring Yoon Seung Ah’s face, it was reported that the length was 19.5cm.

While asking the actress various other questions, when asked to pick which actress she most envied, Yoon Seung Ah chose Song Hye Gyo because “her porcelain skin is just so pretty.” At the end, when the reporter asked her which actor she would like to work with the most, she picked Won Bin.

Dramarecap

----------

b82RBv.jpg

UonKr5.jpg

dc

---------------------------------

EDIT

gwzAqu.jpg

pic.twitter.com/hXNPcO7a5t

eeuyW3.jpg

rkPh4l.jpg