U Know Yunho's Hairstyle

Guest choliese

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lovelight

haha the recent hairstyles u posted all look pretty much the same to me. i like them all. except for...10. it's just EVERYWHERE. x__x

Guest EDISON4U7

Even thought u-know look good in everyone of them but i prefer number 3 i think i spike make him more out looking and the long hair i think is puting his face figure down because he have a round face and long ege..that why..but he still kool i still like him :blush: ..

Guest fan_girl_91

i'll have to say that his BEST look are those ones that he has short or clean cut hair cut. i don't really like his long or not clean cut hair cut. not to be mean... but the more i look at him... the more i think he looks good in long hair!! ^_^

Guest aYu09

I like them all except the first one. ahaha... The last one...looks like a video game lost one of its characters. hehehe...

Guest Misuknow

i love the one he have in hiyaya performance.^^ but he lo0ok good in any of the hairstyle except for triangle.=X

Guest melody9.

ahaha i rkn all hair suits him i dont like the first pic tho.. lmoa but i loved his hair in O ahaha hot x]~ all hair suits him ! ehehe

Guest MiCHELLiEx3NGUYENiE

YunHo is my husband<3

ahahaha i wish =)

but i like all of them except 13. ahaha

---Yunra--:: 13 makes him look like some anime character lol

i totally agree with her =P

With his face, body, voice, move and attitude, I don't care if he finally shaves his head. I fall to him more each time someone updates his news.

Well, actually I can't make decision which Yunho looks the most handsome. :blush: :blush:

Guest kmlover

Akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yun is socute I love All Hair style Him

it's smart!!!! Oh I Luv U

Thx

2, 3, 4, 8, 9, & 11.. are the best ones =] but they all seem alike in ways..

he looks really angelic in some of theones i pick.. likely likey

Archived