U Know Yunho's Hairstyle

Guest choliese

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilpinkhearts

he looks good in everyone except maybe in #1 his right ear was covered so the whole synmetry line and everything was off lol.

He can pull off all the different images so well! (: the approachable, friendly, guy next door kind, the hot sexy playboy kind, the sweet boy friend kind, the cute oppa kind..omg im in love with Yunho lol :D

not to mention his dancing rocks! i've gotten many of my friends to like dong bang shin ki by letting them watch dances (mainly the 'O' ones, dance battles, xman performances...etc). hehe.

Guest cc_yang

omg!!! i love of few of his hair... hehe!!! well... these are the ones that i like... number 1, 6, 8, 9, 12, and 13... hehe!!! me like those ones... hehe!!! :D...

Guest loveu

1.5.6.8.10.12. && 13.. Bwhhaha I love # 13 the most!! But..too much curls dont you think?.

But I like it. Esp the press conference photo when their 3rd Album Came out ^0^ ......All their Hair Looked "Perfect"..That was my favorite of all time! :P

Guest Mishxmish

wow he is starting to look more like sojisup more and more... sinceihe is losing so much weight these days... grr~

oh and besides number 1 he looks good in all his hairsyles... but then i realized the coordinators only mess with changmin and mickys hair ... :T

yunho seems to be the only one without much style change... :T

Guest msmilkt

11, 9, 8, 6

and he looks good with black hair too!!! [5], i didn`t like how it .. flairs out though ^^;;

really don`t like, 1 and 12~~ what`s up with the fringe? and 13 was a bit too over for me ^^

i always thought that the hairstyle he had in The Way U Are and HiYaYa and Tonight were the best ^^

Guest himang34

i like all.. i think he looks good in all those hairstyle..

haha..

erm but my personal fav is number 12!!

haha i think he looks like a PRINCE!!

<3333

OMG i am so in love with him.. buhahaha~~~

Guest marshmellow

I LOVED HIS RISING SUN STYLE (3).

I think he looked hottest with his spike-ish style.

But I say he looks pretty good with any hair style, really.

Maybe not the first one, though. :x

I OWN PAGE SIX. YES.

Archived