Kare First Love

Guest Doreamon

Guest Doreamon

Okay....who like KARE FIRST LOVE?!?!?!

*goes hyper*
KareFirstLovefull604845.jpg
Plot:
 It focuses on the romance between the seemingly plain, shy Karin and the cool Aoi Kiriya, as they experience their first love.

Volumes: 10 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=248
omigosh, my favorite manga EVER. *sighs dreamily*

sooo wonderful and lovely...

v.5 recently came out in the U.S

who loves it??!

Who reads it?!
KareFirstLovefull85404.jpg

Wall_Kare_First_Love_by_natea.jpg

KareFirstLove600604849.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Doreamon

Thats what my friends are telling me, but im only up to the u.s v.5 ^-^

How many volumes are there?

omigsoh kiriya is so perfect >.<

Guest MoonChild

I like the anime. I didn't like the later chapters of the manga too much because it was dark and sad. Arima become more lonely and relationship between him and Yukino grows further apart.

Thats what my friends are telling me, but im only up to the u.s v.5 ^-^

How many volumes are there?

omigsoh kiriya is so perfect >.<

I think 10 volumes.

I like the anime. I didn't like the later chapters of the manga too much because it was dark and sad. Arima become more lonely and relationship between him and Yukino grows further apart.

Lol. xD Wrong anime. This is Kare First Love not Kare Kano.

Guest simpleandpink

To tell the truth, the whole "will they do it, or not" is pissing me off. The awkwardness makes it hard to read the book (although, I still have all five volumes). It's getting boring >_>

The first volumes were okay (1-3), but it's wearing off.

LOL. Kare kano I have the entire set (it's boring for the first half, but 2nd half is interesting).

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

I LOVE KARE FiRST LOVE! kiriya ... super hot! .. a little perverted though .. but that`s okay .. he`s hot! ^.^ can`t wait till vol 6 comes out.

Guest Doreamon

XD Awww, can ya blame Kiriya? can ya honestly blame him?! he's a GUY of course hes perverted *lol*

And yeah i agree, the first 3 volumes were sooo good i read them every night, but 4 and 5 were mostly about the sex and stuff. It did get kinda anooying. I want it to be on a more emotional level too. And in v.5 Nanri,Tohru,Hiromu, and Yuka, like didnt even have a part. It was just bout kiriya and karin, sex or not?

But im hoping the next few volumes, will be better *roots for kare first love!!!!*

Guest MoonChild

Ah! Sorry, that what you get for trying to stay up late, you misread the title. *run and hide*

This manga was really good, but then again I've only read like.. about 5 volumes haha. Of course, through scanlations... :whistling: I cried in a few parts. But then around volume 4 it did get boring, I must admit. Yea it does focus a lot on whether they should do it or not... Kinda gets boring. -_-

And KareKano... Yea the first few volumes were okay.. But it definitely got interesting later on, a lot more heartfelt. Dunno if that made any sense. o_____O They're really poetic.

You know what else is good? Kare Made Love. :] Kinda interesting. :]

vol 5 is out? i find the releases extremely slow. can someone freshen my memory of what happened in vol. 4? they went on vaca right? >_<

Archived