Kare First Love

Guest Doreamon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mademoisella

LOL. Kare kano I have the entire set (it's boring for the first half, but 2nd half is interesting).

^really I thought the 1st half was better than the 2nd.. i disliked the 2nd..

Eh, this manga was okay. Not the worst, but not the best either.

I think the whole thing is just focused on sex. Maybe a little emotion surrounding how Karin and Kiriya get into fights all the time, and lately, the fights are just about sex and why they're not doing it. It's getting tiring, but the art is actually quite nice. One of the main reasons why I'm still reading. It's just turning out to be another typical love story, and Yuka is the typically "I'm your friend" richard simmons.

The creator draws Karin beautifully, I must say.

^yeah i agree the author do draw karin beautiful.. But yeah I guess I would say the book do focus on will they or will they not? I mean you'll have to look at them differently b/c after all they are TEENAGERS.. Hormones you know. :w00t:

anyhow's I haven't finished it yet but I will shortly... he he!

At first I was looking and I thought it was the same as Kare Kano but then I looked at the author name and it was different so I was like okay, I'll get (less chapters than Kare Kano too, I'm cheap :sweatingbullets: ).

• 1 month later...
Guest thesassygirl2

are there any sites where i can read/download this?? the bookstores around here don't have 'em.. i don't think

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kare1989

I love Kare first love very much

my last manga was vol. 5 i wait for vol. 6

because in germany only volume 1 - 5 are in the stores :D

(my englisch is very bad too <_< )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love_fate&destiny

i think its alright. i like it too but my sis read book 4 and said that its getting out of hand and that its start being about her dad??? so i might read the book, might not.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Doreamon

^True, it was kinda all bout sex .___.

But then they finally did it..i forgot which volume, so finally its over with xD

But there's new problems now for them v.v

How many volumes are there total?

Archived