[drama 2006] Really Really Like You 진짜 진짜 좋아해

kiki

Guest NV4ever

thank u sooo much Zombie :) i'd really appreciated ^^ and yea...even though minki might not be as handsome, but he have his charm hehehehe :lol: thx del32 for sharing the clip of Minki n Eugene...they're so kute ^^ anyone knoe wat they're talking about though, lolz some translation would be good :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xfirstlove4ux

Hi, I'm new here, I saw that the english subs only from 1 to 9, may I ask that is there any place that I am able to find the rest of the English subtitles or if possible can you guys at least tell me when will the rest of the subs come out, I really want to finish this great drama but I can not understand the raw at all please help me, I reallly appreciate this, thx a million... :sweatingbullets::o

Hi, I'm new here, I saw that the english subs only from 1 to 9, may I ask that is there any place that I am able to find the rest of the English subtitles or if possible can you guys at least tell me when will the rest of the subs come out, I really want to finish this great drama but I can not understand the raw at all please help me, I reallly appreciate this, thx a million... :sweatingbullets::o

Hi xfirstlove4ux, welcome to the thread. :)

Do you use bittorrent? If so you can download more subbed episodes @ http://www.d-addicts.com :)

Guest NV4ever

it have a total of 34 episodes...:) really appreciated obSESsed subbed crew for the english subs ^^ but how do u d/l at clubbox anyway? lolz :) im clueless... ^_^

Guest xfirstlove4ux

Hi xfirstlove4ux, welcome to the thread. :)

Do you use bittorrent? If so you can download more subbed episodes @ http://www.d-addicts.com :)

yeah, I did go to d-addicts and tried bittorent but can you help me please, I don't know why the download speed is extremely slow that it said the estimate remaining time is about 30 days or something like that although my internet connection is not slow, please help me, I am totally new with bittorent so I have no idea what is going on, and something clubbox has the same problem too, if you guys have some tricks about that, please show me, thx :o

Guest bruhilda

Hi.. just finished the drama and I liked it a lot.... was a bit surprised that it had 30+ episodes :) Some of the side stories were pretty hilarious.... speaking of that... the hunky collegue of Lee Min Kee in the drama, the guy that was being chased by the cook... does anybody have any info about him? All i know is his name (Ryu Tae Joon) and that he is currently acting opposite Ha Ji Won in the historical drama Hwang Jiri.... aside from that, any more info about him? Any previous dramas? Movies perhaps? Is he a newcomer in the industry?

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

i dont know where t download this drama..im searching the good qualoty one...from first to end episode..do you have it guys

Guest sweet_treats1812

guys i download the 2 episode but where are the subs..i cant download it...

this drama is hardsubbed, which means the subs are already in the video (sorta like "pasted" on the video :lol: )..maybe u downloaded the one that didnt have the subs on it..:)

the hardsubbed one is the one with the name obSESsed on the file name~ they're the team hardsubbing this drama..;)

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

this drama is hardsubbed, which means the subs are already in the video (sorta like "pasted" on the video :lol: )..maybe u downloaded the one that didnt have the subs on it..:)

the hardsubbed one is the one with the name obSESsed on the file name~ they're the team hardsubbing this drama..;)

yah i guess so but im still searching for the hardsubbed...hehe....

Guest KIREI_HWS

I just finised this Drama and... I REALY REALY LIKE IT : )

I love how Lee Min Ki acting and the kissing scene is so cute and I will laugh when see how Lee Min Ki being scared by Eugene

Love it

but can anyone TELL ME wht was written in the hand bandance of Lee Min Ki???

Hi.. just finished the drama and I liked it a lot.... was a bit surprised that it had 30+ episodes :) Some of the side stories were pretty hilarious.... speaking of that... the hunky collegue of Lee Min Kee in the drama, the guy that was being chased by the cook... does anybody have any info about him? All i know is his name (Ryu Tae Joon) and that he is currently acting opposite Ha Ji Won in the historical drama Hwang Jiri.... aside from that, any more info about him? Any previous dramas? Movies perhaps? Is he a newcomer in the industry?

HE IS A MODEL and take a part if BE STRONG GEUM SOON

A BEST NEW ACTOR MBC 2005.... :w00t:

Guest sweet_treats1812

yah i guess so but im still searching for the hardsubbed...hehe....

if u can download from clubbox, the episodes should be on sesalways and ses4ever...pegster posted the link a couple of posts ahead of urs..

but anyways~ good luck!!! :)

Guest NV4ever

Eugene was on Come To Play show??? which one was it, can u post up some pics???? I've only seen the one with her, minki and bada though :lol: thx alot ^^

Credit: Naver News

Ryu Jin 's wedding on 29.10.06, Lee Min Ki & Eugene attended his wedding.

1162098502_1.jpg

200610291408141110_1.jpg

2006-10-29T135836Z_01_NOOTR_NISIDSP_2_120061029134702062.jpg

2006102913432822538_1.jpg

LMK looked quite gloomy here. Wonder why? :rolleyes:

Minki looks quite happy in these pics:

htm_200610291400130203000002030100647-001.jpg

20061029151407609e7_0.jpg

you can tell Minki and Eugene were "together" at Ryu Jin's wedding:

200610291358591110_1.jpg1162102033_3.jpg

Minki's right arm is in the above 2 pics

hmm...who was Eugene looking at in the picture on the right....it's likely not Ryu Jin since she would have to look up

Archived