Fahrenheit - Wu Zun 吳尊

Guest Starylosophy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beige_04

i saw them at E-live.. and i'd like to share some pics with you gals... just a few, dont have time to edit yet..

Chun was shy so it was kinda hard to take nice pics of him... Calvin was a real cutie! always smiling!

when they entered the studio of E-live

DSC03840.jpg

DSC03846.jpg

DSC03916.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

DSC03932.jpg

DSC03959.jpg

wu chun's english is not that bad... he's pretty fluent, but has an accent though. But it's pretty good :) some of the press conference questions were a bit weird though...

ya i agree! instead of bringing interpreter.... & the silly questions especially asking if they have a GF? its been repeated so many times! quite persistent for them to answer the press. :blink: oh ya they even mentioned about their hair dressing that it took them 2 hours? haha silly! i can make mine like theirs for just 20mins! -__-"

wonder if KangTa went to Philippines he might bring along an interpreter with him for sure. >_< such a hassle.

hey Wu Chun fans, are they leaving today or still promoting for 2 more weeks here in Manila malls? :mellow:

Guest beige_04

hey Wu Chun fans, are they leaving today or still promoting for 2 more weeks here in Manila malls? :mellow:

their tour is only for July 12-14... and they already left around noon...

Chun was a little shy last Sat. maybe he was a little bit shocked of the overwhelming response by their fans... coz came Sunday at The Buzz, he was relaxed and smiling more...

They were repeatedly asked the same questions over and over again... my friend observed some questions were pointless really... like "how do you find the Phils?" and how's the girls?"... of course they will say something positive since they are here... :sweatingbullets:

Chun was a little shy last Sat. maybe he was a little bit shocked of the overwhelming response by their fans... coz came Sunday at The Buzz, he was relaxed and smiling more...

They were repeatedly asked the same questions over and over again... my friend observed some questions were pointless really... like "how do you find the Phils?" and how's the girls?"... of course they will say something positive since they are here... :sweatingbullets:

oh man i knew it they left today. :( such a short time to stay here. :mellow: at least they have tasted Fruitas shakes & Goldilocks cakes! :w00t: hahaha

right there the silly question you posted was quite dumb. I mean they should know Taiwanese are very busy after for money & who the hell gonna have time to pick along with girls! o______0 its only in our country who has all the time for gimmicks you know. that's so unprofessional of them to ask for a foreign artist like them. i would get mad if they ask that to my KangTa either! *hmph* <_<

Wu Zun's english accent is similar to Jackie Chan :D

Guest packet85

credits to the following online album:

photobucket.com

username: takuyagallery

password: smapXarashi

album= "wuzun calvinchen studio one"

GIVE CREDITS PLEASE when you post photos & information elsewhere

[it's that simple, really]

zWZCC2008234.jpg

zWZCC2008232.jpg

zWZCC2008225.jpg

isn't there any videos from this? :unsure: heheheh. . .

oh by the way it's my first time posting here in soompi . . .

after one year of reading articles only. . . :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

hahahaha that was a real cutie using a DSLR to cature the chicken inato! xD WU TSWUN CERTIFIED TEAM KAPAMILYA NA HA!! :w00t:

here i got some HOT pix of him! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: i just don't like that big tattoo on his arm :blink: LOL

wuzun9.jpg

wuzun10.jpg

didn't he mentioned he goes on a gym with filipino trainers? :D wow look at those Papa Chun's mighty crunchy abs!! :w00t:

more pix.... ^_______^

wuzun1.jpg

wuzun2.jpg

wuzun3.jpg

wuzun4.jpg

wuzun5.jpg

wuzun6.jpg

wuzun7.jpg

wuzun8.jpg

hahaha suck for Ella that girl is a nasty bully xD;;

wuzun9-1.gif

wonderful Fahrenheit gif :) Chun, Jiro, Aaron WOOT! :w00t:

fahrenheit.gif

i see some of this pix Boy Abunda had this horny feeling sitting beside Chun :blink: 1st pic, he's smelling Chun's hand & said by his own "MMM~ SMELLS IMPORTED!!" haha xD

look at the 2nd pic, the some "EPAL" shot of him trying to be on the cam to get near with Chun. too bad he can't score :P

Archived