[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catchthesky.

Hello there Banolim fans.

THIS WEEK: I liked Okgyoung(?) & the teacher's daughter connected. I can't believe that the daughter is younger..haha. AND OH MY GOD LEEJOON&AHYOUNG. Could he get any cuter?!?!?!? The whole holding hands thing was adorable. Oh & when the guy on the bike comes and snaps off the mitten string...haha, his face was so hilarious. I don't know why..but the episodes these days aren't as exciting as they were before Leejoon&Ahyoung got together. It's like I was anticipating it..but now that it's here...eh.

NEXT WEEK: ODKOLARJFDIOSJFEIWORASTJEDJK;ALKLS;KD;LFSA. Finally an episode for Ilkwon! His mom dies..wow. But Ahyoung can't lend him a shoulder. RAWR. And I really don't like Hehmiface. GOSH. AND AT THE END! ahhhhhhhh. I hope it isn't suicide, I really hope it's just an accident. Poor guy. He's so tough .. yet gentle in the inside. hahaha.

Oh dear bebyxanna, WHERE ARE YOU?!? haha. Seriously, I need my spazzing partner. :)

Gahhh I know! I just started wathcing Banolim yesterday and I just caught up with all of it, using KBS. Even though it was bad quality, I lived through it. I loved it so much. I cried so many times too. Dude, you wouldn't believe how much tears I shed through out the movie.

omgsh, the teacher's daughter was a sucky actress, I have to say. Her crying scenes were blah. I didn't like it much. But Okgyoung is the best. I loveee her character. The toughness and the cuteness. And how she likes the teacher (as a dad, right?) is soo adorable. Lee Joon and AhYoung, I'm so glad they're together. I never imagined that they would end up like that, you know? They're so different. and his day dreams are hilarious. PUAHAH.

And next weekkk HOLY CRAPPPPPP~~ I LOVE ILKWON. He's such an hottie, omgshomgsh. But I can't believe his mom dies. T__T So sad man. I used to absolutely hate Hae Mi since the first day she arrived at the school cause of her face and her VOICE. Reminded me of Kang EunBi, you know? But now I kinda like her. But the way she acts still bothers me. When Ilkwon got hurt, the main people from the classroom that was really worried was leeJoon and HaeMi cause they were the closest to the camera. Gahhh, I can't wait till the next one.

Does anybody know when they usually air each eppisode?

Guest starmallow101

is the story connected to sharp #1 and sharp #3? . i've watched some episodes of it but not the start but it's pretty good and the lead actor is soooo handsome! :w00t:

^ the episodes airs on SUNDAYS.

& sharp #1& #3 aren't connected.

Sharp #2 & #3 are in a LITTLEE TEENY ITY BITY WAY.

The teacher in Sharp 2 (the older one) is the same one in Sharp 3.

In one episode, the teacher was in the bus and he called 'ohklim' and asked how 'jooyoungmyung' and everyone else was doing.

& in the sharp 2 episode;

the last episode aired- the teacher was enrolled to another school and he wrote a letter saying that there was a boy in his class that reminds him of her...

those are the only connections from Sharp #2 & #3.

hope yu got yur questions answered :]

Guest catchthesky.

enigma.- I have KBS too but it won't let me watch them... TT^TT Like the old one's.. I can oly click on the 56K file so maybe that's why??!

I am NOT @ the part where HaeMi comes out but from the spoilers and other info I am dying to see more!

Gahh, KBS sucks though. The quality isn't very good. I wish they'd make it more clear, but its faster than downloading and then watching, you know? Gah the airing date is sunday?! I can't wait 5 freaking days for it. T_T sigh. What part are you at anyway?

Lalala, ep 20 was soo sad in my opinion. The army thing at the end where they won the boat thing, I cried so much. I have no freaking idea why but it was so sad how they bonded their friendship and all. Lols, i cried for like every episode ever since then. -_-

Guest JKapamilya_dos

Teen Soliloquy 3 is the name of the series here in the Philippines via KBS World. I wasnt able to watch the new epiosde just a few hours ago. to those who are following the show, please help me know what happend?

Guest catchthesky.

Well from like Ep. 1 or ??

This airs ever Sunday..

Kind of cofused on what you mean...

EP. 31 + 32

ILKWON love!

I was SO CRYING in like EVERY SCENE!

Jina

Omgsh, yeah, wehn I watched it, I had my arms around my pillow and by the time i finished watching it, my pillow was soaked. I was crying so much through all the series. ILKWON IS SO TOTALLY MY STYLLLLE. HE'S UBER SWEET. T__T Atfirst, I hated him in like the first episodes but as time went by I started seeing the attractive side of him. So sweet but strong. I also cried alot when like.. Ohkyung and her dad. When she was crying with her teacher, it was so sad. sigh, i know what you mean. Its soo wonderful how we can relate it to life and see what people might be going throuhg.

Did you watch the episode with gong yoon yet? Where his parents divorced and hanbyul's parents divorced? Its the saddest epi. ever. I cried ALOT.

Guest JKapamilya_dos

Sharp 3 is airing on KBS World but it seems that it had just started. It airs here every Wednesday 6:00 Pm Manila/HK tym. the last tym i caught it was when Ilkwon decided to drop out of school, the smart lass decided to run vor Student Council VP and the goody good boy keeps visiting Ilkwon's mom. Ilkwon thought he told his mother about his dropping out of school but actually its the teacher who called her up. The goody good boy followed him, even running with him to get away top those whom Ilkwon owe money. Ahyoung (is it she?) saw the diary of the smart lass and found out the reason why she wannna run was not to make the class section of troublemakers respect her but to get away from them and move to another section/class. (that was aired jan. 10)

Guest catchthesky.

jina_bing_bang, oh I made the banner. (: omg, i really really can't wait for the next episode. Mang, I shouldn't have pushed through the episodes so fast. Yeah, they changed a bit. I love their new hairstyles. But OhkKyung's is a bit eh. Her bangs are ugly. Lol, yeah HaeMi is cute but her voice still bothers me. Ohemgee did you watch the english school one? It's hilarious. Yoon's english is hilarious. ESP the part where he's crying for food and he's like all over the door. I was cracking up like crazy. And HaeMi and Ilkwon are so cute together. Never imagined them together cuase she's all perky and he's so serious. Gahhh, I can't wait till sunday!

Guest JKapamilya_dos

that episode aired last jan 10. i missed the following episode just this wednesday and is being aired with subtitles

(but many shows airing in KBS World dont have subtitles, just some)

Guest catchthesky.

Wooo you finished! Yay, no we can wait for the next episode together. (:

Oh and yeah, you can save my banner. lol, its not that good anyways.

The next epi comes out this sunday right?

Guest sab_719

Hi everyone! I'm watching it on KBS world too so we're not really "on time" with the eps... but waaahhh I so wanna watch theprevious eps again... I would download but unfortunately, I don't understand korean... PLease!!! someone tell us if you find any episode subber???

oh my god enigma!

i love your banner! i requested for one...but the host hasn't exactly been working on it i guess. so i just put a real crappy one up for the time being. but gotta say, yer talented :)

tomorrow!

Guest catchthesky.

^Lol, thanks. I'll make some for you if you want. Well, it might take a while cause I'm extremely busy these days. And my homework procrastination is starting to scare me. -__- - Sara

-- & THE NEXT EPI IS COMING OUT TOMMOROW! (squeals)

Guest kkam jjak

does anyone know where i can find the LQ episodes for this drama?

sylver's clubbox hasn't updated them for awhile... and i just started watching the recent eps.. ugh i really need to stay consistent with the dramas i watch