[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 38

-Ahyoung & Lee joon fight

-Ahyoung & Lee joon don't get together - Ahyoung just forgets about lee joon like a breeze.

- Lee joon claims that she doesn't take her feelings to like someone seriously & it turned out that he was true.

-Shieun & Gong Yoon still has problems with each other.

-Il Gwon & Ahyoung become really good friends & yu could tell Ilgwon still likes Ahyoung

-Naomi starts to like Il Gwon. (NOOOO >E)

- we find out about Gong Yoon's parents. Gong Yoon's mom met an American guy and therefore lives with him. That is why she was in America for such a long time.

His parents divorced or that's his parents (i dunt know which ). :x

we dont know the whole story yet.

SPOILER FOR EPISODE 39.

ITS HANBYUL'S EPISODE!! AHHHH FINALLY.

but I think his parents are divorcing. :(

Yu can tell he gets really upset.

& Shieun & Gong yoon STILLL go on about their problems T_T

아싸!

Muhahaha. The Love Triangle finally includes Ilkwon! :) I was leaping in joy, cuhz you could tell that he still likes Ahyoung. Oh & bebyxanna, I don't think Ahyoung's over LeeJoon completely. I doubt that it's just a shallow crush that sweeps by. SHe seemed to really like him. But it's okay, she doesn't need when she has Ilkwon. Yeah, I think I'm starting to like this Ilkwon dude. Haha. He's so cute& nice.

But freaken Nahemi has to start liking him. Hopefully, they're not gonna get togehter or anything cuhz Ahyoung belongs to him. Hahaha. &&& LeeJoon is just making me angry.

Yeah, I don't really care about Yoon and Shieun as long as they don't interfere with anyone else's romances. But they richard simmons me off. I have a feeling they're gonna break up, like Yoon's gonna leave to America or something liek that.

-takes deep breath-

i <3 banolim.

^ yeah thats what i kept thinking - ahyoung isnt over lee joon :x

& im PRAYING that he finally realizes that he LIKES ahyoung cuz i mean throughout the whole episode, he was worrying about her and everything ~

AHH I KNOW! I was like YESSS LOVE TRIANGLE!

but i still had the noo ilgwon & ahyoung should be together ~~

i am obsessed about ilgwon no joke.

<33

& agreed. could care less about shieun & yoon- its been three epsiodes where they fight and im so sick of it T_T

i have a feeling they're gonna break up too~

한별이 웃어라~~ ㅠ_ㅠ

i dislike seeing hanbyul upset T_T i love his precious smileee.

THIS THREADD IS DEADD!!

WHERE ARE YU PEOPLE T___T

SPOILER FOR EPISODE #39.

-Hanbyul's parents divorce.

-Gong Yoon's parents divorce was pushed back.

-Hanbyul ran away from school for two weeks & Yoon found him.

-The two fight.

-Gong Yoon and Shieun fight & Gong Yoon said 'lets just end this' out of anger.

-Shieun at the END...didn't accept Gong Yoon back even if he apologized, so THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BROKEN UP.

(OMFG I WAS SO WAITING FOR THIS T__T)

I was kind of getting mad how Lee joon kept going after Shieun or helping her, i mean yeah he's her friend but AUGH- it was pissing me off.

& lmfao Lee Joon so cute.

when Ahyoung was staring out the window and he passed her by, (a little hesistant)- she asked 'Do you need to talk to me? You look like you have something to say.."

and he was like "... I thought of us being jsut friends.. "

and she was like "Your still hung up on that? I'm worried about Yoon blah blah"

keke yu can so tell he's starting to like Ahyoung :x

Guest fakeplastictrees

omg next week's ep..LOL

makes ilgwon and hanbyul look like lovers...

because they're like..

"나 너 없으면 안돼"

"we can't do this"..."let's stop running away" :mellow:

I'M RIGHT HERE! - waves frantically at bebyxanna-

AHHHHHHHHH. OMINARGOSH.

THIS WEEK: God, Yoon makes me want to pull all his hairs out. He's so gosh darn stubborn. I'm glad he and Shieun are over. She needs someone better, but just not LeeJoon. Cuhz LeeJoon belongs to Ahyoung. hahaa. I loved the part when Ahyoung was like, "People are gonna think I'm some kind of stalker." :P

But I wonder why they're not continuing Ahyoung's little romance because I really want to see them get together darn it! Ohh, and how Hanbyul, when he punches Yoon, he like makes perfect aim. I thought that was pretty funny too.

NEXT WEEK: Okay, IS MY DEAR ILKWON GAY?????????????????? The preview was as weird as hell, I mean. What the. What was with the piggyback riding and the holding on to the arm thing. It was kinda freaking me out. & I freaken want to see him with Ahyoung, if not Ahyoung with LeeJoon. I havea feeling this show's plot is gonna end up totally different than how I want it to end up. haha.

Welll, can't wait for next week's episode. :) SO I can verify is my lover is gay or not. haha

THIS THREADD IS DEADD!!

WHERE ARE YU PEOPLE T___T

SPOILER FOR EPISODE #39.

-Hanbyul's parents divorce.

-Gong Yoon's parents divorce was pushed back.

-Hanbyul ran away from school for two weeks & Yoon found him.

-The two fight.

-Gong Yoon and Shieun fight & Gong Yoon said 'lets just end this' out of anger.

-Shieun at the END...didn't accept Gong Yoon back even if he apologized, so THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BROKEN UP.

(OMFG I WAS SO WAITING FOR THIS T__T)

I was kind of getting mad how Lee joon kept going after Shieun or helping her, i mean yeah he's her friend but AUGH- it was pissing me off.

& lmfao Lee Joon so cute.

when Ahyoung was staring out the window and he passed her by, (a little hesistant)- she asked 'Do you need to talk to me? You look like you have something to say.."

and he was like "... I thought of us being jsut friends.. "

and she was like "Your still hung up on that? I'm worried about Yoon blah blah"

keke yu can so tell he's starting to like Ahyoung :x

ahhhhhhhhhhh this cant happen! why did the break up!!!!! nooooooo this is not wat I wanted. Why didnt Si Eun just acceopt Yoons apology! He must really like her if he apologized because Yoon is not the type of guy that would admitt he was wrong! ahh this sucks! This isnt the end tho! I guarentee they're gonna start missing each other and find a way back to each others arms! i will not believe that this is the end of the Si Eun-Yoon relationship! I have hope!

Yoon and Si Eun belong together, while Ah Young and Lee Joon belong together. period and thats it!

Do you guys think there's still someone that has the ban ohl lim 1 & 2 up for downloads with subs? I kind of want to watch off from the start and then on. Cause it looks interesting to watch (:

I'M RIGHT HERE! - waves frantically at bebyxanna-

AHHHHHHHHH. OMINARGOSH.

THIS WEEK: God, Yoon makes me want to pull all his hairs out. He's so gosh darn stubborn. I'm glad he and Shieun are over. She needs someone better, but just not LeeJoon. Cuhz LeeJoon belongs to Ahyoung. hahaa. I loved the part when Ahyoung was like, "People are gonna think I'm some kind of stalker." :P

But I wonder why they're not continuing Ahyoung's little romance because I really want to see them get together darn it! Ohh, and how Hanbyul, when he punches Yoon, he like makes perfect aim. I thought that was pretty funny too.

NEXT WEEK: Okay, IS MY DEAR ILKWON GAY?????????????????? The preview was as weird as hell, I mean. What the. What was with the piggyback riding and the holding on to the arm thing. It was kinda freaking me out. & I freaken want to see him with Ahyoung, if not Ahyoung with LeeJoon. I havea feeling this show's plot is gonna end up totally different than how I want it to end up. haha.

Welll, can't wait for next week's episode. :) SO I can verify is my lover is gay or not. haha

ROFL .

I don't think Ilgwon is gay.

Oh dear lord if he is im gonna get a heartattack. =(

He even fell for Ahyoung! & not just because of her body like all the rest of the boys gawk at lols.

He can't be gayy!!~~

No i think in the previews, I don't think Il gwon is acutally gay- I think they just wanted to portray him and han byul as gay lovers lmfao.

BUT i think the real episode is gonna be about like Hanbyul getting hurt or fainted and Il gwon helped him to the Hospital.

Ilgwon kept saying , "I need you, you know that right?" I dont think he meant it in a GAY type of way. :x

I think Il Gwon is close with most of the kids in his class, even with hanbyul.

Il Gwon's just a kind hearted guy, aside from his cold, stubborn, bad boy kind of image he protrays.

He really does care about his classmates & i think thats really cute.

OMINAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR.

THIS WEEK: I just watched episode 40 and I'm about to scream. First offfff. WHY IN THE WORLD DO I GET A VIBE THAT ILKWON & HEHMEE ARE GONNA END UP TOGETHER? NO! NO! NO! Ahyoung..the love triangle. Hahaaaa. Freaken Hanbyul's cute white boday. Haha. Just want to pinch his cheeks like crazy. Hahaha. The gay scenes were so hilarious. WHY OH WHY DID ILKWON HAVE TO TELL THEM HE LIKED HER? Okay, I'll get over it. Hopefully. Haha. & LeeJoon, he's just so adorable. He's finally forgetting Shieun. ABOUT TIME. :)

NEXT WEEK: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I wanna watch so bad. Finally, LeeJoon realizes that he likes her, and looks like she's gonna leave and then there's gonna be that whole new love revolution. Muharharharhar. I'm super hyped right now. I just can't wait for next week's episode.

LeeJoon<33333

^ LMFAO EUNSUNGG :DD

EPISODE 40 is called COMING OUT.

lmfaoo isnt that so funny? cuz of the ilgwonxhanbyul scenes? XD

COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET as we all wouldsay :x

but omfg YES I KNEW LEE JOON WILL FINALLY REALIZE HE LIKES HER OMFG. YESSS!!

GAH.

It wouldve been better if he just said he liked her in the beginning when she proposed to him T_T

WHAT A HEMEE/ILGWON COUPLE?!

NOO.

It should be ilgwon/ahyoung or ahyoung/leejoon

& hehmee & that guy from the other 10bahn class.

><

anyways, off to see the showw :x

I'll be back to edit. :x

LMFAO THE GAY SCENES WAS FROM NA HEHMEE'S MIND T__T

she ruins everything. fghkdfjhg DIE.

&& YAY NEXT EPISODE LEE JOON & AHYOUNG!! :w00t::w00t:

I CANNOT WAIT OMFG WHERE ARE MY LEE JOON & AHYOUNG FANSS :D

<3

Ya know, hanbyul & ilgwon is kidna hot :x <3

that's just me T_T