my soundclick

Guest lexy

just a couple of songs
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=374634 the first song that i recorded was from about a year ago, just harmonizing the chorus and singing the bridge for a friend as a favor. the second song was a song that he asked me to do with him. he wrote something against girls, so i wrote the opposite. my parts were all written and done by yours truly. enjoy =)

Guest KoweanTeddie

oh okay now it works for me. it didn't work yesterday an hour after you created this post. lol in pray is he speaking korean? i can understand some of it but the rest is a bit..hard accent to understand. but overall both your rapping was nice and understandable.

Guest hmaster

your rap voice sounds like every other american femcee I've heard to grace the net. but I'm not going to start the whole you sound like whoever, who sounds like whoever thing.

lyrics were kinda basic, even for just a club banger, and you came across too quiet in that song where you kicked the verse.

but stay up, and elevate.

thanks for the feedback guys. it was my first time recording a rap so i was pretty nervous. lets hope for the better on the next one =)

constructive criticism IS appreciated, so keep em comin ~!!

Guest honeylove

I love rap. You have a nice rap voice. I wanna rap, I love rapping XD. But I don't know if I'm good. I mean, I can't freestyle but rapping to songs is fun :)

Nice song!

Archived