Wheesung - Crying (OOLBO)

Guest ryukenny

Guest ryukenny
damn i havnt posted in like 2 years
HELLO! haha most of you probably dont know me.. i havnt posted in singer forum for like 2 years now.. but yeaa.. haha i got bored sitting here at home with the bird flu thats been pretty popular... yeaa >< but heres WHEESUNG 4th ALBUM - OOLBO ENJOY and tell me what you think www.soundclick.com/lklpchinky

Guest JESSCHOI

damn kenny, your voice sounds just like.. park hyo shin? is that his name? haha it's freakin sexy dude. we have to hit up noraebang again sometime. it's been AWHILE, seriously.

but your voice sounds really good in this song. a little more practice on the control, and it would sound perfect. :) and btw, this song is pretty good. makes me all depressed. hahaha.

Guest ryukenny

haha yea this song is my fav song at the moment.. and yea its hella depressing.

JESS OUR COLLAB TIME~

and PinkCee thank you fer your comment ^^

haha, of course I remember you dude. :lol:

Yes, you really do sound like Park Hyo Shin in this clip.

Did you record this with the flu? You sound slightly nasal. Control and pitch is slightly off (like Jess said) and could be better at some parts.

I'm really feeling up the emotion in the song... This is one depressing song. I shouldn't listen to such songs at such stressful moment in life, ahahaha.

In any case, good clip. It's nice to have you back posting a clip of yours. :)

I actually do remember you.

(that just shows how long I've been around here... haha)

I don't know if its because you're sick or something, but your husky voice sounds wonderful.

Your voice has definitely matured in the past couple years. Thanks for sharing and hope to hear more from you.

Guest tinasarangg

wOW~

You sound a bit like Hwanee from fly to the sky.

Keke.

Good job!

Keep it up.

i agree.

love this song.

nice job!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. You have a fantastic voice, like everyone has already mentioned you sound like Park Hyo Shin with a dash of Wheesung.

Man, I could really feel you singing this song. You did a fantastic job!

I hope to hear more <3

What is with this echo-like thing. Makes your voice so hollow, empty sounding. To me anyway.

Loving the emotion. Your voice fits the song well (probably because your voice color/tone is similar to WheeSung's).

As mentioned, little more control would make it VERRYYYY nice.

Why is your voice so rough though? Are you sick? Or are you just really grating your vocal chords? I mean it matches the song, but that can never be good for you.

Guest thesarahchong

I remember you! I liked the hoarse/gruff-ness in the "또울고 또울어서.." leading into the chorus. Mannnn. Goooood stuff. Great clip, and I wish the mic quality was better, but other than that-- you're awesome.

Archived