Product Recommendation Thread

Guest hershy kissez

Guest -AngelzKiss-

product.gif

THIS WORKS SO GOOD! omg, i've bought so many facial cleansers and they don't even work, but this, i've only started using for a few days and my face is totally clearing up! I LOOOOOVE IT! WEEE!!! ^_____^ i got results already! WOOO!! DIE STUPID ACNE! my face is clearing up! so happy!

BBLB.jpg

Makes your lips goooood

intense_moisture_shampoo_lg.jpgintense_moisture_conditioner_lg.jpg

Dove Intense Moisture shampoo and conditioner :D I LOVE IT!

omg. u're like my hero.. u use everything i use! haha. <3

i love that cleanser too! i just stick wif this one now 'cause it's something i can buy easily if i run out, inexpensive too.. n' it works just as well! one of the best things is that it makes my skin so minty n' refreshed after, wakes me up in the morning haha..

burt's bees.. love it, can't live without it.. mMmMm

dove shampoo n' conditioner.. i use the beautifully clean one tho... makes me hair niiiice.. n' smells soooo good <3.

i was browsing through this page n' saw the list of products n'i was like "ehh.. so familiar" haha.. my daily routines! awesomeness =]

WAH I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THT .. EVERYWHERE... T_T and i can't seem to findi t..

i've searched walmart. shoppers drug mart

and like .. pharmasave! T_T wah.

i live in canada by vancovuer btw.

ohhh this cleanser.. my friend has it 'cause her mom got it for her in the states when her parents were down there.. she ran out recently.. n' we both tried looking for it for her. ive tried everywhere.. don't think they sell it anywhere in vancouver. =[

if u have credit card, try online at drugstore.com or something. good luck =]

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jasmine<3

aww thanks! =) ahh yeah T_T trying to find it. lol.

i heard someone found it in a walmart in vancouver? O_O wahh no fair lol.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE A MILLION TIMES REALLY want a plum/ dark purple color nail polish. A cheap one. Does anyone know some good drugstore ones?

BBLB.jpg

I came into this thread searching for lip balm recommendation, and someone recommended this.. is it any good? Which is better? The chapstick or the lip balm?

where can you find this in orlando FL??

Department stores.

Rite Aid, Fred Meyer, etc.

What is shiseido? That brand doesn't sound familiar at all. Where can I find the products at?

shiseido is this really good makeup brand/company. it's japanese based but it's also very popular in the usa. i dont' really know where you can find their products [i'm guessing nearly everywhere?]

but here are some websites:

http://www.shiseido.co.jp/e/index.htm

http://www.sca.shiseido.com/

i get my shiseido from my aunt who travels to japan every other month >_> so i'm unsure abt usa locations, sry

and burts bees works well for me. i like the tingly feeling i get when i put it on my lips :)

Guest flyaway

BBLB.jpg

I came into this thread searching for lip balm recommendation, and someone recommended this.. is it any good? Which is better? The chapstick or the lip balm?

Department stores.

What is shiseido? That brand doesn't sound familiar at all. Where can I find the products at?

i like chapstick.

the lip balm u have to use ur fingers and i think thats dirty -_-||

shiseido is a really popular (haha i think, esp in japan/asia right?) makeup brand. go to macys...they carry shiseido =)

also sephora. im surprised u havent heard of it before o_O its pretty well known esp among asians

Guest graceyoon

the burt's bees whether it's in a tube or tin burns my lips! and makes it swell.. like not in a good pouty way, i don't like it

i rather prefer the good old cherry chapstick cuz it leaves a pink tint and smoothes my lips

the burt's bees whether it's in a tube or tin burns my lips! and makes it swell.. like not in a good pouty way, i don't like it

i rather prefer the good old cherry chapstick cuz it leaves a pink tint and smoothes my lips

really? i like the tingling feel it gives.

Guest flyaway

really? i like the tingling feel it gives.

yeah i love it

i keep reapplying it to get that feeling. haha feels so like...refreshing =p

Guest graceyoon

it doesn't feel tingly like good tingly.. it's like STINGING on me.. i guess my lips are sensitive cuz after i apply it my lips get swollen, like there's a bump like i got stung by bee literally!

Guest liltweekstar

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE A MILLION TIMES REALLY want a plum/ dark purple color nail polish. A cheap one. Does anyone know some good drugstore ones?

revlon makes the color you're looking for..except i forgot the name.

Guest MiJi_10

i love:

neutrogena's lip nutrition in mango

3708.jpg

Guest xthefluffyonex

can anyone recommend any good eyeshadows for ppl with light brown skin? I'm southeast asian btw. I've heard MAC is really good for makeup but I've only tried their lip gelee (it's decent) and I don't know if they have eyeshadow trios packs or anything like that.

BBLB.jpg

Department stores.

Burt's Bees lip balm in the tube is more sanitary but runs out faster than the one in the tin. I'm on my third - tin, tube, then back to tin. After I finish I'm going to try other lip balm products - I'm not loyal to one product too long because I get tired of it easily (unless it's an unexceptional must-have) ;)

go to macys...they carry shiseido =)

If you're referring to the Bon-Macy, then I'll check it out to see if they carry that shiseido there! Thanks ^_^

I bought the Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm and also the Burt's Bees Beewax handcreme.

Both products are well worth the money. It's inexpensive, but it does its job. The lipbalm in the tube does give this tingly sensation when I first applied it (it must be the peppermint!) Now I just have a question, if you use lipstick, would you apply the lipstick first, then the lip balm, or vice versa? Or it isn't recommended to use it with lipstick?

Here's the creme I got. Why did I purchased it? Because I love the glass jar with the metal lid, and the picture of the cow!

260.png

My hands usually crack during winter time, and it's generally really harsh, so I bought this product because my hands started to crack, but it wasn't really noticeable. The skin was really hard (like your knees) and after I applied the almond milk hand creme, it became really soft, and is still really soft. The only drawback is the stickiness of the product. But it works immediately.

I'm addicted to Burt's Bees line of products. They are all natural and they're just amazing.

I'm not interested in that.

Beeswax Moisturizing Night Creme

If you're referring to the Bon-Macy, then I'll check it out to see if they carry that shiseido there! Thanks ^_^

I bought the Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm and also the Burt's Bees Beewax handcreme.

Both products are well worth the money. It's inexpensive, but it does its job. The lipbalm in the tube does give this tingly sensation when I first applied it (it must be the peppermint!) Now I just have a question, if you use lipstick, would you apply the lipstick first, then the lip balm, or vice versa? Or it isn't recommended to use it with lipstick?

Here's the creme I got. Why did I purchased it? Because I love the glass jar with the metal lid, and the picture of the cow!

260.png

My hands usually crack during winter time, and it's generally really harsh, so I bought this product because my hands started to crack, but it wasn't really noticeable. The skin was really hard (like your knees) and after I applied the almond milk hand creme, it became really soft, and is still really soft. The only drawback is the stickiness of the product. But it works immediately.

I'm addicted to Burt's Bees line of products. They are all natural and they're just amazing.

I'm not interested in that.

Beeswax Moisturizing Night Creme

i would think you put the lip balm first.

Guest angelzstar

I love Mentholatum's products, especailly their lip balms.....it's exactly like Burt's Bee, except Burt's Bee is more known in the states rather than Mentholatum....but i think Mentholatum came out first. They have it a variety of flavor rather than Burt's Bee peppermint flavor. Sorry if the pics are too small:

liplipbalmd3bc.jpgliplipiced2pz.jpg

Archived