Product Recommendation Thread

Guest hershy kissez

ohh okay.

im looking for a simple wax product or those kind of creams for yur face. do yu recommend any good quality ones?

i just got a sally hansen one from target. they are pre-waxed strips. you warm up the strips in your hands then apply it to your face and rip off. the box also included bigger strips for bikini/leg areas but im too scared to try those.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whiterose.

i just got a sally hansen one from target. they are pre-waxed strips. you warm up the strips in your hands then apply it to your face and rip off. the box also included bigger strips for bikini/leg areas but im too scared to try those.

so you recommend sally hansen?

and is this similar to the product you bought?

Hr-Rmvr-Wax-Face.jpg

and how much did you buy it for?

Guest lady_muimui

Hr-Rmvr-Wax-Face.jpg

I get that stuff at like Target and Wal-Mart for around $4.99? I think....

Hr-Rmvr-Wax-Face.jpg

yeah i got mine for about $5. it works pretty well. i've always used the sally hansen brand , i've never changed or anything because it works well for me. after the first application, i noticed that my hair grew back significantly less. just make sure that you dont wax the same area twice because the first time i did it, i didnt get all the hair in one area so i rewaxed that like 3 or 4 times and i ripped out some of my skin. i didnt feel the pain immeidately so thats why i kept rewaxing it but after i washed off the wax, i saw the raw skin on that area.

Guest bebefantasiee

IN SEARCH OF:

A REALLY NICE FOUNDATION FOR FAIR SKIN THAT HAS SPF AND/OR TREATS ACNE AND/OR IS MOISTURIZING

OR

A MOISTERIZER THAT HAS TINT IN IT

Guest luvelyasian

can someone recommend a good face lotion at cream i can use at night?

i have combination skin.. i don't mind a good quality one as long as its not tooo expensive... i want to keep my skin supple or keep my pores from getting bigger (nose)

Guest I_CMOON

can anyone tell me if benefit bad gal mascara is good? ive heard good reviwes on them but not sure yet.

also does anybody know some really good shimmery eyeshadow? the ones i have SUCK.

the lancome cherie ( dont know if i spelled that right ) lipgloss is pretty =]

can someone recommend a good face lotion at cream i can use at night?

i have combination skin.. i don't mind a good quality one as long as its not tooo expensive... i want to keep my skin supple or keep my pores from getting bigger (nose)

There's a creme that prevents your pores from getting bigger? How awesome.

I'd like to hear about that.

Guest artischiq

Yves Saint Laurent - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

Pricey at almost $30 but I love it. Makes my eyes POP and all I do is curl and put it on. First mascara that made my bf notice anything lol.

Guest luvelyasian

There's a creme that prevents your pores from getting bigger? How awesome.

I'd like to hear about that.

i would like to know if it exsisted also LoL

i just meant i'd like a good night time cream cuz i want to make my skin look smoother so my pores won't get worse looking

any suggestions anyone? :(

Guest whiterose.

B000052YKS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Hr-Rmvr-Wax-Face.jpg

i bought both of those products today=]

the wax works pretty good.

and i didnt try the basis yet, im gonna try it this evening before i sleep.

i just bought the laneige strawberry soft peel gel~ omg it exfoliates so good, knda disgusting how my dry skin came off T.T

anyways i have a question, does anyone know if laneige products are non-comedenomic? has anyone had pimple problems while using their products?

Guest hershy kissez

i bought both of those products today=]

the wax works pretty good.

and i didnt try the basis yet, im gonna try it this evening before i sleep.

ahh~ where did you buy the basis face wash?

Guest graceyoon

i just bought the laneige strawberry soft peel gel~ omg it exfoliates so good, knda disgusting how my dry skin came off T.T

anyways i have a question, does anyone know if laneige products are non-comedenomic? has anyone had pimple problems while using their products?

i have that peeling gel.. i think it's mostly the gel that accumulates tho... doesn't really feel like it exfoliates enough for me.. i think it's best for sensitive dry skin

i used laneige star white toner and lotion (they call it emulsion and something) and the whole time i used it i didn't break out.. i mean it didn't cause me to break out.. like i still got my usual breakouts during the that time of the month..

and it didn't noticeably make my skin any whiter altho i don't have dark skin anyway... but it smells really nice

i use a lot of laneige products cuz my mom gets samples whenever she buys hwa jang poom lol

ShiSeido's Ultimate Very Water Resistant Sunscreen. I'd look like a prune right now, if I didn't have this stuff. :)

I have really bad allergic reactions to the sun, and during marching band camp, my skin started wrinkling b/c of my allergies. i was already using regular sunscreen, but my face was still pruning. this works sooo well. ;]

Guest whiterose.

ahh~ where did you buy the basis face wash?

i bought it at eckerd. its a local drugstore.

omgsh it smells soooooooooo good. but i have to put on aveeno lotion after cuz my face gets a little dry. but i love love love it=]i think i bought it for 5.50

Archived