스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkam jjak

K-Fashion (According to the forum i got it from... even though the last pic clearly has Japanese)=P

http://in520.com/attachments/2007020520151...trbKYh6Fini.jpg

S2 HaiKi

the pic is from dongdaemun.com

it's from the section nippon style.. what is nippon style anyway? i have no effin clue

i'm guessing the dongdaemun website is introducing some of their korean shoppers to some japanese fashion *shrugs* and all of the nippon fashion pics on the website have japanese words on them.... i don't know why though

Guest hyunie_star

i love fobby clothes (:

i went to korea recently? like in december and got a lot of clothes

and when i went back to school everyone was like FOB :o

but i love it.

i was jw where i could find some in houston, texas.

like they do have a koreatown here..kinda

but its not big like la.

and i dont wanna order off the internet cuz the shipping prices..

oh lordy.

yeahh so anyone know anywhere? ^_^

Guest crackednut

it's from the section nippon style.. what is nippon style anyway? i have no effin clue

i'm guessing the dongdaemun website is introducing some of their korean shoppers to some japanese fashion *shrugs* and all of the nippon fashion pics on the website have japanese words on them.... i don't know why though

nippon is "japan", as the japanese would refer to it (they don't say japan there)

thus why ddm calls the japanese-inspired fashion "nippon fashion"

Guest marshmellow

I LOVE THAT STYLE! (:

If I found a store near me that sold clothing like that,

I'D GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE.

Thanks for the pictures. (:

Now I know what to look for when I go shopping.

Guest kkam jjak

nippon is "japan", as the japanese would refer to it (they don't say japan there)

thus why ddm calls the japanese-inspired fashion "nippon fashion"

^oooo ic .. haha thanks

Guest minniegoddess

damnn their style is hott !!

mustt go shopping now ><

ne 1 recommend ne go0d

placess in syd?? tht r cheapp

but haf hot clothess lolss

thankss muchess

s2 __xox.o

Guest cherrybaby

wahhh...i love these kind of fashion...although i live in Oahu and its kind of hard to wear overlays or boots cuz everyone seems to be casual here...does anyone know where i can get Japanese/Korean style clothes here in Oahu, Hawaii...i would really appreciate it...thanks...

Guest witchyangelkk

Is it? HAHAHA... i should be more confused... coz i got it off a chinese site... =P

damnn their style is hott !!

mustt go shopping now ><

ne 1 recommend ne go0d

placess in syd?? tht r cheapp

but haf hot clothess lolss

thankss muchess

s2 __xox.o

Hmmmm.. i dont live in Sydney... but i remember i went there last year and they sell lots of "fobby" clothes at... market city... (i think its called that)... and around that area. There are soo many korean stores in the streets surrounding chinatown...

Okay.. i shouldnt really be telling u places considering i needed a map to find my way around =.=" But yep.. thats what i think i can remember =P

S2 HaiKi

Guest sunmi_byul

haha i went to LA korean town and i love it there! ahh! i want to live there. its like the biggest korean town there is i think.

ahh so nice. new jersey is ok but LA is better i think. except they dont have cold cold weather and i like cold cold weather and snow.

haha. winter is soooo long here. but omg i went to the korean food market in LA and all the chips and crackers and snacks were so Freaking cheap!! i wus like what the hell?! Its so cheap here! so i bought a lot of snacks ^-^

ok heres some pics! KOREAN STYLE

YYY1.jpg

cute girl bear poncho. idk how to say in english but in krn its mangtoh

YYY2.jpg

vintage safari style

Oh JAPANESE STYLE

YYY3.jpg

YYY4.jpg

such a cute coat. really popular. the buttons have crowns on them.

YYY5.jpg

love this style. bf jean, beanie, plaid under tee shirt and converse is the best with it.

YYY6.jpg

racoon vest. i want a black one so bad (not real fur). they sold it at h&m i remember but i didnt get it. it wus only $30 too.

YYY7.jpg

style turtle neck. vintage style.

YYY8.jpg

pom pom bear hood cardigan

YYY9.jpg

animal print coats and sweatshirts!!

BACK TO KOREAN STYLE

YYY10.jpg

(japanese inspired) love the yellow shoes!!! i think this girl is half japanese or korean. but i think half japanese.

YYY11.jpg

japanese jacket.

YYY12.jpg

strawberry jean

0020010018222.jpg

0020010018212.jpg

stripes on side of tee is popular.

YYY13.jpg

0020010018182.jpg

cutey style

0020010018152.jpg

0020010018042.jpg

0020010018002.jpg

0020010017882.jpg

YYY14.jpg

0020010017612.jpg

love onepeice and sweater knit tights

0020010017412.jpg

0020010017442.jpg

i want a teddy bear necklace

0020010017452.jpg

0020010017602.jpg

0020010017532.jpg

YYY15.jpg

0010010003712.jpg

0010010003792.jpg

Guest ilovemesomekorean

i love the bf jean style.. haha i wear them and then everyone is like WHAT THE HELL?! haha i guess its just not the style here yet... but oh well.. i love it~

Guest im` l0vEd

i wanna see some style pics wiht girls who weigh at least 125 pounds and not model height.

ill post my fobby style -- batgirl!! heheh. we havent spoken in awhile!

im not model height - im only 5'3.5

and im 120-122lbs.

06-11-16_17-36.jpg

06-11-15_Gum2084030456.jpg

^have u HK ppl heard bout 2%? im wearing their shirt. shoo -- its my boyfriends and it was freakin like 100 bucks.

06-11-12_13-49.jpg

06-11-10_19-30.jpg

newboots012.jpg

newboots005.jpg

okay. thats enough. -- but basically u can tell we dress pretty fobby by the shirts etc.

normal ppl wearin it =)

my mom told me the big eyeglass frames are coming back. you know..those ones from the 80's? please tell me it's not true...they're so uncomfortable!!(i tried on mom's really old ones) even though there is a wider eye area.....

Archived