스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ass3nav

The Winter clothing are cute.

I swear Winter fashion is better then Summer, LOL. Too bad it's summer now in Australia <_<

Thanks for the pics.

Guest angelic_betrayal

I havent posted in awhile here:) So I'll share some :D

D281618_l.jpg

D281607_l.jpg

D281603_l.jpg

D281583_l.jpg

D281580_l.jpg

^^ I love the skirt and tights in the last two pics :P So casual and cute!!

D280645_x5.jpg

D280068_x8.jpg

D277707_l.jpg

D277024_l.jpg

D274303_l.jpg

D280301_l.jpg

D277660_l.jpg

I love zipia :P

Guest Strawberry`

Hey, can anyone find me a picture of a lego hoodie. Itself?

I can't seem to find one. TT_____T

G.Dragon came out wearing one for Miraculous Victory and Defeat and I wanted one so bad. it

look so comfortable.

=D

gosh i dont know if it just me, but for me, fob(which stands for (fresh off the boat, for me again atleast) reminds me of poop green pants, and pink shirt, yellow flip-flops and some nappy hair pulled back in a nappy pony-tail....so yeah....

i'd call this stuff preppy"scene" if anyone knows what "scene" even means....

lol are you serious is that waht they wear?

o_o

ew.

the clothes up there (in the pictures) are what they normally wear here in korea..

x_x its like the average basis clothes, so i don't think theres a label of "preppy scene" or "fob" on it

if this is preppy SCENE here, o_o there sure is a lot of scene in korea. cos these are just basic simple fashion you find in korea...

HAHAHA ive nver seen anyone with poop green pants and a pink shirt with yellow flipflops. I wonder how it'd lok o.o;

Guest t1ffiexp
lol are you serious is that waht they wear?

o_o

ew.

the clothes up there (in the pictures) are what they normally wear here in korea..

x_x its like the average basis clothes, so i don't think theres a label of "preppy scene" or "fob" on it

if this is preppy SCENE here, o_o there sure is a lot of scene in korea. cos these are just basic simple fashion you find in korea...

HAHAHA ive nver seen anyone with poop green pants and a pink shirt with yellow flipflops. I wonder how it'd lok o.o;

hahaha. when i tell my friends i think "fob" fashion is really cute, they think i'm crazy. it's cause a lot of the "fobs" when i was in high school wore mismatched clothes that looked REALLY bad and a few had see through neon-colored plastic backpacks or something..

Guest ChouChou

i've never commented in here although i've been an avid reader, i love korean/hong kong/japanese style, its just so unique and stylish

much better then what you see here in the uk lol

if i could i would buy everything i see haha!!

i dnno if i could pull some of the stuff off though :unsure:

da clothes r soo cuteee...

i wish u coud get it over here in london.. owell...

you're in luck!!! i'm doing a survey for CCT and je551 and i'm based in the uk :D

you should check it out

the link is in my sig :P

edit :: you know yiyipf.com ... are they the same company as CCT cuz i was looking at terms and conditions kinda thing and it went to CCT

Archived