스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

Guest aznxmushu

I like fob styles its UBER cute ^_____^

im the only wearing them in my school...

at first everyone is like looking at me like im crazy but now...im starting at trend

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the sweaters! and i love how there are styles where you can look beautiful without overexposing yourself :P

I think it's really becoming a trend in the US though...i`ve seen a lot of "fob-like" clothing at the malls now ^_^

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

lmao, some of these style, well.. most, is what i wear. ;P

also, red is in? hahaha.. red can never be out. :)

i just painted my room red. :X

red symbolises good luck/fortune(?) in chinese.

thanks for posting these, i'll contribute later. XD

thanks for this topic im also into korean and asian fashion but

i cant find no damn store where im living that sell those clothes

and my mother who is a bad asian driver can not drive me to la

to korea town lmao.

edit

btw i also want a yellow shoe haha

i found one but their sling back :( haha

Guest white-skin-girl

i think u can find them in very rich aussie stores... not those jayjays, supre, targets and other popular Autralian stores... I think u can find them in CUE, SEDUCE etc. those stores are usually for very rich older pple 18yrs and above... I dont see much young teens comming into their stores because its so professional and definitely not for 15 year olds lol....

oh yea i forgot to mention MYERS, u could find them in the clothes area where older pple go lol... i dont think teens dont go to myers much...

Guest white-skin-girl

Wouldn't this thread fall in the same category as "Streetwear"? o_O

were u talking to me lol? well the rich stores i was talkin about is more updated than those teen stores.... so soon those style of clothing will come out in a few months or so if u live in australia....

Where did you find these pics?

I love this style,though it's kinda hard to find similar clothes like that in my area San Diego,any suggestions anyone?

Btw where do you live?

Seems like there's easily accessible krn stores near you,lucky.

Love all your choices.

Can you do other ones? hehe

wow! those are so cute!! are u in korea?? if u are...UR SO LUCKY!!! i wanna go korea so bad now...thnx for sharing!~ there's hardly any shops lyk tht around here in australia...*sigh*

Guest kanako28

Hello, thanks you so much for making this thread =D fob style is really cute but it's hard to find clothes like this in Paris.. except ordering online i think. i want a blue trench coat and oversized sweaters =D

Guest thequondam

Its a pinnafore dress. Its VERY popular in Singapore right now. Where do you get all your pictures from? :D

Here are some links of streetwear in Asia that I'll like to share. :D

Basically, asian fob styles is alot about layering. I know that the Japanese one is basically pattern clash and color clash.. I don't know how they do it since theirs turn out so nicely :P Ohyah, I also like to look around Taiwan's auction site because their models wear very nice clothes and I drool over them! HHAHAHHA The auction site is somehow like a chinese version of Gmarket. If you guys want, I can post up some nice shops (since they are like online shops) that I usually frequent!

Guest hanabi ;

i luv those styles.

but i dun think i can carry them out cause im on the plump side.

hopefully i can lose all the excess weight, go to korea and get me some fob style! ^_^

Guest Romancer.

01_17_sibuya_8_5.jpg

i wanted to buy this style sweatshirt dress so badd. ahh i cant wait. looks reall good with black leggings!

Where can I get this?! It's really cute!

Archived