Ken'ichi Matsuyama

butterflyeffect

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I went 2 Tokyo Station today & I see Zeni Geba huge poster....I really want 2 buy it but da shop girl said it's not 4 sale SUCKS!!!! :fury:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ T_T too bad. i would have liked that poster too!

anyways, i hope this is matsuken related but yeah...

Death Note: L, Change The WorLd Showing In US

4月29日&30日、アメリカの映画館で上映されるそうです!情報有難うございます!

Death Note: L, change the WorLd

L, change the worLd is a live action spin-off film of the popular manga, Death note. The film will be shown in cinemas all over the US in April thanks to Viz Pictures and there will be two versions - an English subtitled and dubbed version!

http://www.tobeasian.com/2009/03/08/death-...-showing-in-us/

http://www.deathnotefilms.com/home.php

Guest thirsties

dmc gifs

9av486.jpg

9bhnx5.jpg

16h8f0i.jpg

2i0psas.jpg

t0kcgl.jpg

28817wg.jpg

and can i just say that this movie was one of the biggest wtfs of my life?? lol thank god he was in it.

Guest Mirae-chan

DMC.. was totally bizarre.. I liked it. xD

Zeni Geba is definitely one of my favourite doramas.. the ending was.. enjoyable to see what could've happened if everyone had gotten a happy ending but also made more depressing because everything was actually the complete opposite because of what he'd (and his father) had done.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

omg thank you for those DMC pictures!

srsly, this thread is still half dead...we need a revamp?

Arriving at HK for AFA's

090323014.jpg

090323005.jpg

090323012.jpg

AFA's Red Carpet

img5404ydsrvg.jpg

20090324195224.jpg

edit: working on a major first page revamp!

^Huh. Good comparison! I've always thought that Kenichi Matsuyama reminded me of someone but I wasn't sure who. I think Gaspard Ulliel's mouth is a bit fuller but yes, their lip shape is similar. Also the face shape too IMO.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

haha omg yeah i see the slight similarity xD

but gaspard ulliel's is more fuller, like what yoh mentioned...

but maybe it's just lighting or wtv xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Is it truth that MatsuKen dating Koyuki? I read in Friday magazine today in Family Mart, very shocking news :tears::tears::tears::tears:

This week's issue of Josei Seven reports a possible romance between actor Kenichi Matsuyama (24) and actress Koyuki (32). The two are co-stars in the upcoming "The Legend of Kamui" movie adaptation, which hits theaters on September 19.

Earlier this month, Matsuyama and Koyuki had dinner at a sukiyaki restaurant with two of Matsuyama's friends. Afterward, they all went to the house of one friend, but Matsuyama later left with Koyuki to drive her back to her place. The Josei Seven article featured pictures of the pair in the car and walking together, and it is reported that they were seen eating together at a different restaurant back in January. According to one person involved in the filming of "The Legend of Kamui," Koyuki even made a bento for Matsuyama while on location.

Management on both sides have denied that the relationship is romantic, saying that the two are just good friends.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest labobo93

^ The girl on the left in the last picture isn't Koyuki.

I always like it when two actors I like are dating lol.

can anyone list the dramas/movies he was in? and include the genre? [comedy/romance/action/etc.] i'd prefer to have him be the lead/one of the main characters.

i finally watched Death Note [all 3 movies] and i just watched DMC and fell in looooove XD

thanks so much in advance <3

Guest lilmariah35

The last drama he did was " Zeni Geba" and it is awesome in a very special way XD

I didn't watch "Don't laugh at my romance" but the girls @LJ loved it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest onhotwires

hmm this is so weird and actually kinda dorky of me... But I spent the entirety of today reading the novel Norwegian Wood, and I kept on thinking of Kenichi Matsuyama when I imagined the protagonist, Toru, and then when I check wikipedia after finishing the novel (b/c....that's what I do when I finish novels.... << >> ) apparently he is gonna be portraying Toru in an upcoming film adaptation of Norwegian Wood.

I love little coincidences. =]

Guest livelifelove

L! Lol.

i like this guy! very convincing in L part

Yes, he was very convincing indeed... I prefered Light in the movie though. No idea why.

Archived