[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dionne_wu

About the special:

Kenzo goes through yet another series of chances.

But of course he and Rei have the happily-ever-after we all wish for.

The ending...is Kenzo finally accomplishing what he set out to do and a really really sweet kiss.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Did someone already downloaded it from d-addicts, can you upload it onto megaupload? I've been searching everywhere and no one has uploaded. I'm dying to see it!

Guest fariza

Even though I saw it without subs I really liked it!! The chemistry between Pi and Masami, not to mention the whole cast, was just amazing. I'm just waiting for the subs.

Love Song is subbing it now.

Guest mz.LA

i can't wait for it to be subbed!

i was left hanging with the ending of PD!

yamapi and his hallelujah chance <33 LOL

Guest luluchan

I totally recommend the SP!! I wasn't a big fan of the series~

I didn't finish the drama i was getting fed up with Kenzo and Rei's indecisiveness so I gave up like on epi 7 or so ~~ I didn't even bother to watch the ending

... the story was gonna end happy i thought anyways

but I watched the SP today and no you don't really miss anything from the series

and I think the SP is so much better than the series! it's so cute!! Tsuru is sucha sweet guy and Kenzo and Rei have great chemistry I agree! the SP is def cute!!! you've got to watch the SP till the ending~~ i was like "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww "

somewhat corny (but I'm sure all girls will like this storyline) but there are also funny realistic moments cuz Kenzo is so clumsy!! hahah I watched it without being bored..

and Yamapi's acting got better!

(ok the kiss @ the end sux hahaha but what do you expect.. he's no Kimura /MastuJunhaha)

I wonder what the rating for the SP is?

haven't seen Yamapi in a drama for a while and reminded me how cute he looks HAHHAAHHA

Nagasawa Masami is so much prettier with long hair!

EDIT: I found the ratings! it did so well!! yappari Yamapi power suguoi na~ aahha ~~~ he's the only one young gen Johnny's who can pull sucha ratings~~

Special

* Title: 14年越しの恋に永遠を誓う瞬間は訪れますか?

* Title (romaji): 14nen-goshi no Koi ni Eien wo Chikau Shunkan wa Otozuremasu ka?

* Viewership ratings: 18.4

* Broadcast date: 2008-Mar-25

* Air time: Tuesday 21:00

* Theme song: Ashita Hareru Kana by Kuwata Keisuke

creds to Wiki

Guest jamba bamba

I agree.

The SP was definitely good and better than the series itself. And Masami is GORGEOUS with long hair! I'm satisfied :)

Guest cpopbaby19

OMGZ. I can't wait to download it~~ :] <3 <3 <3 I absolutely love this series~ :P

I'm so tempted to download raw + korean subs but I was too lazy. XD HAHA

Translation 100% (two hour), Editing 100%, Timing 100%, Styling 40%, Re-coded Karaoke 100%

B)

I'm just writing to let you know that the SP will definitely not make it out this week. We are currently styling it and of course that takes quite a bit of time for a 2 hour special. We also go through 3 rigorous quality checks to make sure there are no missing lines, incorrect translations, bad timing, etc. So even if all QCs get done in one day, it would take 6 hours just to do the run-throughs without stopping and jotting down corrections. This WILL take a while, but we rather release something that is satisfactory. Not worth releasing if it's filled with errors especially when the staff has been working so hard on it. I said I would keep you guys informed on this project and I definitely will. Just be patient and don't do anything that will richard simmons the staff off. Spamming the Love Song Forum is a BAD IDEA. Actually, we rather you not even mention subbing on there. The main focus of the forum is Yamapi, not the subbing team. Talk about the drama, but try to keep the whole subbing thing out of it. Subbing talk belongs only in the subbing section - the Performance. If you can't see it, well, post more.

=] <3 I'm so thankful to this Fansub~~ :w00t:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

YEAH I WANTED A BETTER KISS! Yamapi never really gets to show off his kissing skills (that I imagine him having all the time :P)

But I actually really like the SP. I do agree the Hallelujah thing for a bit boring in the drama, but one year after the drama, I am glad I got to hear it again.

The cast of course, chemistry was awesome. Like some of the lines that they do is so natural. Tsuru is such a sweet guy.

AND Yamapi looks so yummy here, probably my favorite drama look for his. The white jacket just look so good. and his is rocking his new teeth. Yamapi is <3

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

YEAH I WANTED A BETTER KISS! Yamapi never really gets to show off his kissing skills (that I imagine him having all the time :P)

But I actually really like the SP. I do agree the Hallelujah thing for a bit boring in the drama, but one year after the drama, I am glad I got to hear it again.

The cast of course, chemistry was awesome. Like some of the lines that they do is so natural. Tsuru is such a sweet guy.

AND Yamapi looks so yummy here, probably my favorite drama look for his. The white jacket just look so good. and his is rocking his new teeth. Yamapi is <3

Ahahaa... I wish he would SMILE more though, especially in magazine shoots.

I just saw the softsubs for the SP and can't wait to watch it tonight.

I imagine Yamapi have hot-kissing skills too. He looked ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in the first scene where they're at the beach w/ the sunset. And the mood was even better because the music came on. He just looked sooo hot and beautiful at the same time.

Guest miki_chan

^ WOW. Thanks for sharing. Too bad im capped GRR.

Well only 7 days more. (:

Then its YamaPi goodness ~

Im excited.

Guest haneul_norae

^ Hah I liked the ending. And there were pretty good reviews on it. No worries :D

It wasn't a very addictive drama and I got irritated at some point. But I realised I love it after the last episode.

Alright haah, so contradictive. It's a good drama nevertheless.

And not forgetting to mention, Pi looks soooo good in it.

I know what you mean. We feel the same way.

hhaaaahh... but the way they deliver the story...

its cute, the way he say "Hallelujah, chance!" with his "elvis presley stance" but after the third series it started to get irritating, the appearance of the fairy, his eyes squinting from to much light, and the hallelujah theme, the whole wedding hall and its occupants will freeze for how many minutes, it feels like i'm flicking a switch to open or close a scene. ehehehe...

But the concept of the drama, the way Kenzou was given a chance to live some parts of his life all over again...

it makes you feel like you want to give him a push whenever he wants to chicken out, to sympathize with him everytime he goes back to the present and still see Rei and Tada-san still together, and it also makes you feel proud for him because of his selfless decisions (like pushing Rei to join the contest with Tada-san even though he knows that it will be the start of Rei's relationship with Tada-san).

Now i know why this drama won the Best Drama award. It really is a good story...

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

just wondering about the love song subs. if i register to that forum will i be able to download it directly or is there a torrent? just wondering because i can't do torrents.

:D

Guest mugendai

kya the SP was sooooooooo good.

i love happy endings :D

Tsuru is really sweet *sigh*

the dragqueen sensei in the cake thing LOl.

Archived