[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest Juli~<3

^ there isn't one?

I heard that this drama was really good but I was a bit disappointed with it.

Yamapi looks great but it started dragging on a bit too much.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 12 is only available in the DVD box set. I wish I can understand Japanese so I would just pre-order and watch it without subs. But since I relay on english subs I have to wait for patiently for 12/07/07 and wait another days or weeks for subbed clips. Well lovesongs production has Pro dai's DVD extras for their future projects along side Korusagi and NEWS "WEEEEK's promotional clips! "D I just love them! they are my savior! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest orange momo

i watched this drama all in one day, and I have to say I was dissapointed with the ending.. actually during the whole series i was liek OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!!! =-= yeah... so many chances all messed up! but I still continued to watch so I have to say it did it's job.

• 5 weeks later...

^^ look maybe that's why there's a special!!!

The popular Fuji TV drama series "Proposal Daisakusen," which aired this past spring, is getting a special episode. Starring Tomohisa Yamashita and Masami Nagasawa, the episode will take place after the original series.

According to the network, the ambiguous ending led to thousands of phone calls and e-mails from viewers, asking about the rest of the story and whether a continuation was planned.

As a result, a two-hour special is in the works. Filming begins in late January and will include scenes in Hawaii. Producer Madoka Takiyama says that the story will start there, with the friends Tsuru (Gaku Hamada) and Eri (Nana Eikura) holding their wedding ceremony.

Yuta Hiraoka, Naohito Fujiki, and Hiroshi Mikami will return for the special, which is scheduled to air this coming spring.

credits: tokyograph

Guest miki_chan

I watched this ;D

It was very touching :)

I do agree on the ending. It wasnt as I expected. So its lucky that theres a special. :]

Hoooray x)

Guest shinhaku

i just read the news about the SP too!!!! i was like "kyyaaa" this makes 2008 worth looking forward to XD, without these doramas, what's there to look forward to a new year XD, i'm so curious about the SP >__<, I guess the 2 main actors won't be married yet XD

I liked this drama, it was funny. I like it when he said halleluiah grace? was it? Or what ever the two words were. He said them in a really funny way. I want to see the 12th episode. it will probably be really good.

Guest snowgflower07

hi i don't know if you guys have heard yet but there will be a 2 hrs special coming out for proposl daisausen...the producer decided to make a special after the drama ended because they recieved many emails and phone calls from unsatisfied veiwers.they are also going to hawaii to film some part of the special in which ericka and the friend will be planning their wedding....

Guest snowgflower07

awesome! i'll be looking forward to it! i know yamapi has always wanted to go to hawaii and now he can.

yeah.....they'll be going to hawaii in late jan. to film...everyone is gogin! tha's soo cool!

Guest innocia

KENZOU!

AH YES! I wasn't satisfied about that ending. Finally!

I'm so excited. Nodame and now ProDai. Its going to be an awesome spring <3

Guest novemberbaby

YAY! I'm glad the viewers in Japan demanded a special =] I don't like endings like ProDai's.

Can't wait to see Pi and Misami together again!

Archived