[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest snowgflower07

yeah sorry for the confusion i don't know when they'll go to hawaii and i'm not sure about the specific date to when it'll be coming out but they probably start filming in late jan i think snce it'll be coming out in the spring tme..gomen

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kimmie50

This drama pissed me off, but I liked it a lot.

Ahaha, same for me.

But I'm really relieved that there's going to be a special. And I didn't even know that there was an episode 12. @_@ I want to watch it.

Guest Justalilodreamer

Just finished it. It was frustrating at times but still enjoyable. Great series, im looking forward to the special.

I didn't expect them to end up together, i was thinking "there is no way they can pull off an ending when them getting together." but i was wrong haha. The ending was great and the storyline was definitely one of a kind.

Tsuru was my favorite :lol: he's hilarious. His relationship with Eri was soo cute.

btw anyone know if they sell those Dont knock new york bags? hahah i want one

Guest mohico

This drama si great. I love yamapi here! I learned a lot of things here and I was really touched in the ending. I even cried at yamapi's speech! haha I love this!

I heard there's gonna be part 2! yay! can't wait for it!

• 1 month later...
Guest shinhaku

The special episode for Fuji TV's "Proposal Daisakusen" drama series has been given a broadcast date. The show will air on March 25 at 9:00pm.

The original series aired last spring, starring Tomohisa Yamashita and Masami Nagasawa. The special episode continues the story, starting with a wedding in Hawaii for their friends, played by Nana Eikura and Gaku Hamada. Filming on location just wrapped up.

Nagasawa said that fans should be satisfied with the ending. It has also been reported that the episode will include a kiss scene between Yamashita and Nagasawa.

Src: Tokyograph

eekkk, sooner than I expected XDDDD, what great news, it made my day :X. March isn't so far away XDDD

Guest iceey_blu

ohhhhh a special episode?? hurrah!! lol i hate ambiguous endings. lol

and i thot the 12th episode that was only on the dvd box set was aired in japan in december..was it not?

Guest julie86

what?...there an ep.12 too?....

please can some1 upload it in YT.

i reali wanna see it. can't wait for second parts..

thanx for updating on the drama...

Guest babymarzy07

there's an episode 12?

i watched till the ending..

is it up to our interpretation that ending?

that is the ending right?

when ken was pushing the taxi?

then someone calls him and he turns?

or is there more after that?

what i dled was upto that part only?

btw, anyone know the title song's title and where it can be downloaded?:) thanks!!

cant wait if its true there is a special..!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a separate thread for the special?

Anyhoo, I enjoyed the series even though I skipped a few episodes but the worst part about the special plot is that

one year later, even after the confession at the wedding, Ken's relationship with Rei still hasn't evolved.

:wacko: What's up with that?

. I actually didn't mind the ending because it looked like they'd end up together, nonetheless, I am looking forward to the special. I hope it's romantic and the characters finally grow up and face their feelings like adults.

Guest litoaznbbumbl

i watched all of the first episode and second episode

the second half of the third episode

skipped around the 5-7th episode

and the last ten minutes of the last episode

got the same message from the drama as everything else. lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vrosemarie

I really really can't wait for the special episode!!! I love this drama series as much as Hana Kimi and Hana Yori Dango! It really made me fall in love with Yamapi... I thought he was kakoi in Nobuta wo Produce but he's super hot in ProDai! Masami looks gorgeous in a wedding dress but I liked her hair better in Dragon Zakura! I have so much love for this show and the OST is fantastic and fitted the scenes so well! Can someone upload it somewhere beside Megaupload? My country never seems to have any free slots on MU....

Archived