yamapii<3 was tooo cute

his hairstyle rocks! ahaha

i think the girl was cute too

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lakuru

If there was some hugs&kisses it would be way too cliche. And the story would be too easy. They opened the door of miracles you know, we all know what is going to happen next but I think it also says that nothing should be taken for granted. Something among those lines.

The ending was exactly what I was waiting for, they already kissed and hugged anyway. It would be too sudden too, she just let go of her second love.

But I think that "Ken-zou" (or Kenzo) is the conducting line, it's just how it started and when she stopped saying that word, it was like the end of those 14 years. But she said that name again, as the fairy said, it's a new start for their relationship.

I've watched the ending several times, and it really satisfies me.

Voila for my intake ^^

Right.. Having watched the ending a couple of times... Rei calling Ken "Ken-zou" must have meant something. Definitely enjoyed this drama!:D

Guest Steph1430262970

I reeeally liked this dramaa! It was sort of frustrating to see ken-zou failing everytimeee though >_<

But the last episode was sooo sweeett <3

the ending was sort of... ;_; they could've done better XDD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest indierockerette

does anyone know where i can get LQ tot MQ hardsubs of episode 5 and 6? im like stuck! i cant download 700mb files... aissshhh... >_>

I don't think so. Love Song hardsubbed it and all the files are in 700 MB. I know there are softsubs for it (which is currently still being worked on) and the quality of the original RAWS are slightly smaller, around 500-600 MB. Unless someone is going around and recoding these files against the subbers permission, I don't think there would be any.

just finished watching this drama and i love iT! i really love the last episode specially his speech! wwaaahhh!

i am actually satisfied with the ending.. i kinda figured it out! (specially the choosing-the-hand-with-a-button part and the appearance of the fairy!)

i sometimes surprise myself coz i was shouting all throughout the drama everytime Ken failed.. (hope that the softsubs for 5 and 6 will be out soon!)

even without seeing them

hug and kiss

in the end, just to know that they are finally together and Rei calling Ken, Ken-zou again is enough for me.. not like Hana Kimi TW version where i got confused in the end! kekeke! i'll give this drama a 4.5 stars out of 5! kekeke! ^_^v

Guest Kumikox3

yamapi!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 can't wait to check it out totally. I love him

he was cute in NWP - sexy in kurosagi - and hopefully he's hot again.

his hot side is just irresistible.

• 3 weeks later...

ah! did you guys know about this?

53rd Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Drama

53rd Television Drama Academy Awards: Special Award

53rd Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Theme Song

11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Apr-June 07): Best Drama

11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Apr-June 07): Best Actor - Yamashita Tomohisa

11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Apr-June 07): Best Actress - Nagasawa Masami

11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Apr-June 07): Best Supporting Actor - Hamada Gaku

11th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Apr-June 07): Best Supporting Actress - Eikura Nana

Guest shinhaku

anyone has the ending song?

i didn't like it at first at stopped at ep 4, i decided to rewatch it again and finished the rest in 1 day, it was good, deserved those award :)

anyone has the ending song?

i didn't like it at first at stopped at ep 4, i decided to rewatch it again and finished the rest in 1 day, it was good, deserved those award :)

you can download it at d-addicts.com i think they have it there since i got it somewhere over there but i reformat my comp so idon't have it anymore on my comp -_- heheh

Guest baBy-aKiko

I just finished watching the last ep and it was GREAT! I love the ending so much because it meant that somehow they're gonna be together though they didnt show it ='( Did i say i love it? I LOVE IT! lol yamapi is a really good actor and i think they (pi and masami) have great chemistry in prodai ^^

does anyone have the song that kenzo loves.. the rockish song?>

this drama is really good!

I think it was posted sometime earlier in this topic. Im kinda sure I got it from here too.

Is there piano sheet music for the ending song? I googled for it, and it lead me back to soompi with other people requesting it <_<

Guest whitneyy

this is a great drama...

i've only watched half...

but i don't seem to have the 10th episode....

could someone please upload the HQ raw version of episode 10...

i really want to see what happens!!!

OMG there will be an episode 12 for this. The final ending of the drama that is included in the DVD boxset of ProDai that will be released in December here is the link for the DVD box set. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VIBF-5201.

What do you think will happen?? Can't wait for this! I wish there will be a good soul that will share the episode 12! :D

• 1 month later...

So I was looking for a drama or movie to watch last night and ended up deciding on this. I just finished it and I like Kenzo's character development. The 'him before' compare to the 'him' now has been through several changes. The ending, however, was a bit confusing..

Archived