[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest silverwingz

wow... haven't posted in this thread before... so hello all ProDai fans... I've been taking a break from K-dramas for a while now... and stumbled across this drama after discovering and acquiring an interest for Yamapi... hehe...

I'm really liking this drama so far.. altho it really is making me feel frustrated! hehe...

can't wait for more episodes to be subbed... only on episode 8 at the moment...

BUT Ken better end up with Rei or I'll end up sitting and staring at my computer screen for an hour after episode 11 ends in shock. lol..... i dunno wat i'll do if it has some whack ending...

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yourtheonlyway

does anyone have the mp3 of the theme song? i soo want it. tats the only the one i want! kudasai!?!?! :)

Guest philmein

what the hell was up with episode 9? When she said "I will accept your proposal," I literally made an imitation of me stabbing my heart...i was sad..

OMG!

Ken, you piece of wussy-richard simmons trash. You have one last chance! SAIGO NO CHANCE DESUYO!!!!!

Guest lakuru

I'm starting to watch this drama and I can say that its really good! Can remember yamapi back in Nobuta wo Produce with his hair style! I just love him in here so HOT! I will definitely finish this drama! :D

Guest dyzxD

ahh just finished episode 9..

damn poor ken !

but i kind of understand rei's feelings when she said 'why now ?'

ahhhhhh

and the spoilers for episode 10 is just ~!@$%&*)(!!!!

cant wait!!!!

Guest chinkboye22

lol im really interested in how this drama will turn out

i really like it lol at first it looked kinda lame but i love it :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

After the thunderstorm comes a beautiful rainbow. Look forward to that beautiful rainbow in Ep. 10 ;)

After the thunderstorm comes a beautiful rainbow. Look forward to that beautiful rainbow in Ep. 10 ;)

I was smiling as episode 10 came to a close. Things can only get better for Ken, ne.... Ganbatte Ken-zou!!

Things I loved in this episode, Flashback and Ken's words, Rei's parents, Eri and Tsuru, Tada sensei of course being blur. I think lilsh0rtnancy is right that things can only look brighter but the journey I hope will be a special one. To see Rei and Ken overcoming their immaturity and pride.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Ratings for episode 10 was 17.2%

Seems like the audience in Japan likes the sad storyline better than international fans. I'm stumped :mellow: .

I actually haven't seen ep. 10 yet, but reading the spoilers at d-addicts made me excited! A week seems so long...

Guest silverwingz

i read in d-addicts that the final episode will be a 2-parter... so there's like 2 more weeks to go. is this true?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

i read in d-addicts that the final episode will be a 2-parter... so there's like 2 more weeks to go. is this true?

I think what they meant by 2-parter was that ep. 10 will be continued in ep. 11. Ep. 11 will be the final episode and it will be an extra 15 min. long (like every other j-drama), so the episode will be a whole ep. instead of the usual 46 min.

The scene of them running away together at the end was beautiful.

Guest silverwingz

I think what they meant by 2-parter was that ep. 10 will be continued in ep. 11. Ep. 11 will be the final episode and it will be an extra 15 min. long (like every other j-drama), so the episode will be a whole ep. instead of the usual 46 min.

The scene of them running away together at the end was beautiful.

oh i see.... i gotcha.

I'm so behind but episode nine was so good xp It went by so well that I didn't even realize that it was over... I was so involved I felt bad when it ended. ): Too quick! No, no...

kind of a spoiler about my wishes on the tenth episode:

I hope they run away and get married _ _v

Guest OnionII

OMG i cantttttt wait to watch episode 11.........awww..... this series is seriouslyyy ggggoooooddddd

i really love kenzou... and the flashbacks in epi 10 were so bitter sweet + rei's really hyper beautiful in it

Guest panas terik

Hi prodai fans,

Did you all watch the last episode preview.... Rei receive a ring from Eri and from her expression it looks like she in shock. I wonder why.....

And the best part is Rei shout KENZOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..................... I hope it will be a happy ending.

lilsh0rtnancy - I love your prodai banner. It sooooooo sweet by looking the way Yamapi looking at Masami. Do you have more picture of YamaP and Masami together? I would like to make them as my wallpaper.

Guest dyzxD

panas_terik

hi, please use the spoiler code when you write something about the next episode or something ^^

anyways..

seems like episode 10 is good?!

^_^ yesss runaway bride!?! hahas

Seems like the audience in Japan likes the sad storyline better than international fans. I'm stumped :mellow: .

Maybe audiences prefer sad ones to release their own pent up frustrations. :sweatingbullets: I think also because Pro Dai is being rerun on tv to lead up to its Finale in Japan so those who missed episodes can catch it.

Archived