[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest itonobara

luluchan- Rei has to be a runaway bride! I don't care! After all Ken has done for her, she'd better run away with him! :tears:

itonobara- I have it but I'm not sure if I can post it here?

thanks so much for offering! Actually, after someone mentioned Lj, I looked there and found it - but thanks! ^^

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I just found this out. The actress who plays Eri is the Seventeen Model Nana, which also was in the brother-sister movie with MatsuJun. WHy am I so slow?

haha yeah that was random.. I was knew Eri's face from another place. So I was bored and was flipping through my Seventeen mags and BAM, she is everywhere. haha

Guest cpopbaby19

^HAHAA. I just found that out too weeks ago! :P Before, the only actors and actresses that I knew were Yamapi, Masami, Jun Matsumoto and the like! XD But now, its starting to register in my brain the other actors too! :)

And man, I watched episode 5 with my sister and it was so touching!I really was on the verge of crying! T_T But my sister is there. LOL. It was so touching when Ken told Rei to tell Jiji that his omelet is delicious! :tears: I couldn't wait for the next episode~ :tears:

Guest itonobara

ARRGGH!!! I just finished five .... Only one more slide????? Does anyone know how many episodes in this show?

Guest cpopbaby19

WOW. I didn't think of that! XD Mikio looks like Jungmin! But I think Mikio looks sexier. :) XD

WOW. I didn't think of that! XD Mikio looks like Jungmin! But I think Mikio looks sexier. :) XD

sometimes i see the resemblence but overall i agree mikio is smexieerrr~ yum lols =X

anyways heyy~

i just recently started watching this drama after having it sitting there for so long lols.

i havent watched episode 1 actually =X lols its on my other computer and the file's too big to d/l on this computer.

anyways i LOVE it so far. ive seen episodes 2&3 but its so cute and yamapi is just so <333

was sure if the below was spoilers but i made it disappear anyways ^_^

yamapi's antics and etc remind me so much his akira in nobuta. his winking and whanot lols. i dont think there has been one episode (so far) where i havent been in yamapi-love mode sighing, smiliing like an idiot, giggling lols his acting has improved. the girl at first isnt very pretty, but her smile is nice and she has her own attractive qualities. sometimes ken's dumbness towards love bothers me but its a bit sad that he has to watch his love getting married, but at least he's trying to get her back. the teacher seems like a great guy in his own right, but it just wouldnt be as cute i guess. =] that fairy dude sometimes creeps me out but he makes ken realize things and hes making all this happen so... LOVE to FAIRY ^^

my favorite parts so far are:

Halleluja CHANCE~ w/ Ken's cute wink <333 (i love this part lols. my inside gets all giggly when i know its coming)

Episode 2:

Ken was so STUPID in this episode. drove me crazy~ anyways the best part is when hes going all over the neighborhood looking for coffee milk. but his teacher takes it from him and drinks it. i love how he says COFFEE MILK WILL DETERMINE WHETHER I MARRY OR NOT!! lols. it makes sense in the present time but not when hes in the past, which makes it cuter. he really thinks coffee milk is what made her so mad. lols its something more~ anyways another part i liked is when they're eating noodles and its such an interesting way too lols. this whole contraption and you have to "catch" the noodles. puahahaha the short friend who does all the funny stuff haha love when hes the frankenstein head lols. hes not good looking but hes still a cutie. (although yamapi is the ultimate cutie) oh and the other friend, mikio (?) is hot too =X anyways of course the best part of all is when he finds the baseball player figure. ^_^ such a cute idea, but its hard for ppl to notice that something liek that would be in a CD case since she made it so not obvious. at least its ken reliving his past or else (from what his past self was like) he def. wouldve never realized it. =] it even took future ken a while.

Episode 3:

i think this was better than episode 3 b/c my fave part from this is when Ken and Rei are both left in the classroom while everyone else is looking at Cameron teacher. what a sweet moment <33 i loved how they revisited the past (figuratively). it was a great Ken and Rei moment. made it all warm and fuzzy. also what ken did for the teacher was sweet. even though he knew that was what had brought Rei and the teacher to good terms (along with everyone else of course). and it was great when Rei realized it was all Ken's doing =]] leaves a better impression of Ken in Rei's mind (and heart). too cute. and the picture turns out with Ken suffering lols.

off to watch episode 4 <3

-edit

quick thoughts:

i was thinking about this drama just now lols after i wrote what i wrote. i wonder what'll happen to tada ( i just remembered the teacher's name lols.. more like i went back episode 3 and rewatched lols ). i really want rei and ken to get together but then again how much of the past is ken really changing? i know its specific days only in the slideshows but there are probably many other times when he ignored rei's presence. but maybe the slideshow's purpose is to stir up the good memories of ken only? anyways ken has no fault in the past because all okay MOST teenage boys were like him. they are oblivious to what is right next to them. boys will be boys (of course girls will be girls but the focus is boys right now lols) anyways he acted like any other guy. he didnt want to do work, he liked sexy girls (points to cameron although i find her lessons a bit... stupid lols) he took his friends for granted (points to Rei). but i feel like that makes him more... realistic? the present ken (well future ken) is more experienced and knows what happens later on which makes him more... wise [?] so he can play the not-oblivious high school teenager boy. anyways i totally lost the point of my reply lols =X *rereads* oh okay... um... i cant wrap this up. uh... ken should do his best to make his presence back in the past more ... lasting [?] and i wonder how tada and rei came together. sorry my ramblings just totally cut off my train of thought... =X

Guest ANJEE<3

only 11 episodes?!?!

damn i sooo love this drama.. haha it's one of my all time favorites for sure

i'm sooo in love with yamapi because of this drama.. ahahah <3!!

anyways ken has no fault in the past because all okay MOST teenage boys were like him. they are oblivious to what is right next to them. boys will be boys (of course girls will be girls but the focus is boys right now lols) anyways he acted like any other guy. he didnt want to do work, he liked sexy girls (points to cameron although i find her lessons a bit... stupid lols) he took his friends for granted (points to Rei). but i feel like that makes him more... realistic? the present ken (well future ken) is more experienced and knows what happens later on which makes him more... wise [?] so he can play the not-oblivious high school teenager boy. anyways i totally lost the point of my reply lols =X *rereads* oh okay... um... i cant wrap this up. uh... ken should do his best to make his presence back in the past more ... lasting [?] and i wonder how tada and rei came together. sorry my ramblings just totally cut off my train of thought... =X

that's one of the things that bothers me.. why is it only up to him to show his feelings? why she's at fault too... for not revealing how she feels.. but its about him wanting to be with her when she's already taken. You can tell that they both like each other, but are too shy to proceed.. how did tada win her?? I think he'll be even more clueless than ken when it comes to relationships.

lol yeah it really bothered me for the longest time when jung min look alike appeard on the screen.. i kept thinking he looked like a kpop boyband member but couldn't place him XD

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Episode 7 ratings: 14.6% >.<

People probably saw the preview where tada-san confesses to Rei and couldn't watch Ken go through the heartache again so they ended up not watching it. LOL. (my assumption of course). But minna, Yamapi was in a tank throughout the entire episode!

Just finished downloading it. As always, can't wait to watch! There are some interesting spoilers over at d-addicts if anyone is interested.

^^haha i like ur assumption though...i wonder ...htere a part he goes like i think..if he hit hte can with the balloon then rei will go out with him? b/c rei thought he was just playing?!! im lost there

bscap0000-3.jpg

bscap0001-3.jpg

bscap0002-3.jpg

bscap0003-2.jpg

bscap0004-2.jpg

bscap0005-2.jpg

bscap0006-1.jpg

bscap0007-2.jpg

bscap0008-2.jpg

bscap0009-2.jpg

bscap0010-3.jpg

bscap0011-3.jpg

bscap0012-2.jpg

bscap0013-2.jpg

bscap0014-2.jpg

bscap0015-1.jpg

bscap0016.jpg

bscap0017.jpg

bscap0018.jpg

bscap0019.jpg

bscap0020.jpg

bscap0021.jpg

bscap0022.jpg

bscap0023.jpg

^ oh no!!! i heard that

he couldn't stop tada-san from confessing to rei! man i wanna slap him and rei on the head!

the ending pic... he looks sooo sad!!

and i heard that

mikio finds out that yamapi could time travel!! and he tries to cheer ken up when he couldn't stop the confession.... also when ken came bak that there was a small surprise....

anyway.... this episode seems to be sad......

*sighs* expecially what ken asked the fairy to do in the end of the episode ~

Guest Cerises

i uploaded the OST ^_^

Proposal Daisakusen OST

enjoy =D

Track list

01 Rising Road ~Main Theme~

02 Honey Cheese

03 Yume Oi Runner

04 Rainy Man

05 Sasayakana Negai

06 Hallelujah Flash

07 Samayou Kokoro

08 Soremo Mata Seishun

09 Sugar

10 Kibou

11 Gorioshi My Way

12 Sepia no Kyoushitsu

13 Ebi Fry

14 Da-da-double chance!

15 Sunao na Kimochi

16 Koi no Daisakusen

17 Ame Agari

18 Ashita Hareru Kana (Piano & Strings Version)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ oh no!!! i heard that

he couldn't stop tada-san from confessing to rei! man i wanna slap him and rei on the head!

the ending pic... he looks sooo sad!!

and i heard that

mikio finds out that yamapi could time travel!! and he tries to cheer ken up when he couldn't stop the confession.... also when ken came bak that there was a small surprise....

anyway.... this episode seems to be sad......

*sighs* expecially what ken asked the fairy to do in the end of the episode ~

*nods nods* I think that's such an interesting twist and surprise!

Question regarding Mikio:

How can he notice that Ken changed the pictures? I mean, once Ken changes the past it's non-existent, so it's like assuming Mikio never took the first picture in the first place so how can he even know that the past was changed? I mean he can infer something is going on by remembering all those weird "future" comments Ken made since he made them in the present-past, but how can he know about the past pictures that have become non-existent?

Hopefully I made some sense. What do you guys think?

Guest luluchan

^ well... to answer ur Q...

I think

it's cuz Ken mentionned a couple times that he came from the PAST when he went bk~~ and like he said weird stuff from the future that they couldn't understand . Mikio (@ the party) could have realized when he thinks back... that he DID go bk from the future....

I haven't watched epi 7 but I think there will be explanation~~ but from the preview he said he doesn't wanna go bk anymore!! Nooooo >_<

I watched epi 8 PREVIEW HERE before I watched epi 7 tho~~ (I know I shouldnt do that but im still dling epi 7 haha)

oh no!!!

Rei is going out with Toda san already! and she says she "LIKED" (past tense) Ken b4~ ahh..

Episode 7 ratings: 14.6% >.<

my friend said it's cuz there was a news special on the deceased vocal singer from Zard~ that's why the ratings dropped so much~~

^yea i heard of the singer from Zard passing away.....

although i have no idea who she is... R.I.P~

man 2day's episode was soo depressing.....

and so does next weeks!!

ken tearing in the end.... ugh.... makes me just wanna hug him reallly tight!

Archived