Guest vic_taebin

how can he look SO gorgeous with a simple green tshirt... :wub:

^ YES indeed he looks gorgeous in just a green shirt, it's like WHOA! =D

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aikomidori

I love Yamapi saying Korean words :wub: So cute!! His speech to Eri and Rei thanking them for being managers was really really touching also! Too bad he couldn't confess before the photo was taken :lol:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ I thought that part was just stupid. He could have confess in the baseball field, but NO he has to wait to confess before the picture was taken. Who does that?!?! Fustrate me so much.

Guest dyzxD

^^ I thought that part was just stupid. He could have confess in the baseball field, but NO he has to wait to confess before the picture was taken. Who does that?!?! Fustrate me so much.

I totally agree !

why didn't he confess in the baseball field <_<

the moment was perfect !

they were alone and rei was 'touched' by the second button he gave her..

he could tell her right there!

arrr ! :crazy: iwasmad!

and was he really confess his love in front of his friends ?! o.o

i was kinda disappointed.. it wasn't the right place AND time to confess !

damn kenzou !

--

& by the way! if this hasn't been posted yet..

if some of you guys were wondering what the insert song of episode 2 is, it's called

Mongol 800 - Chiisana Koi no Uta

i have the link if you guys like the song as much as i do !

http://www.mediafire.com/?eiwo2mtnnxt

enjoyy!

Guest itonobara

if some of you guys were wondering what the insert song of episode 2 is, it's called

enjoyy!

Thank you!!!

Guest cpopbaby19

I hope I don't spoil myself by reading these comments but I just saw the first two episodes of this drama and I'm so addicted!

Yamapi is so cute!! He'll be saying 'Hello' in Korean and it's just so adorable

^AHAH! XD Yeah, I know~ <3 It's sooooo cute! ^_^ I love every scene that he and Mikio says "Annyeong HaseYO!" (yeah, with the stress at the end! [; )

I totally agree !

why didn't he confess in the baseball field <_<

the moment was perfect !

they were alone and rei was 'touched' by the second button he gave her..

he could tell her right there!

arrr ! :crazy: iwasmad!

and was he really confess his love in front of his friends ?! o.o

i was kinda disappointed.. it wasn't the right place AND time to confess !

damn kenzou !

--

enjoyy!

^thanks for the link~ <3

I just watched episode 4 and gosh~ I don't know why~ But I cried alot of times in this episode~ ;_; I don't know WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME~ LOL. Maybe I was touched! XD <3 When Ken was saying his speech when giving the certificates.. omg, I was crying too! T^T; and when the theme song was on the background~ omgg~ :tears: :tears: I'm crying!!! T_T; I SOOOO love this episode~ Ken realizes that Rei is really an important person in his life and regrets what he hasn't done in the past! ^^; And when Ken almost cried~ WAHHH! I cried! T_T; I hate seeing people cry~ especially a child or a guy! T_T; lols

Anyway, what was the title of the theme song again? ;_; sorry if it was asked before.. XP I just love that song so much right now~ I agree to someone before that said it fits alot to the drama! ^^; It's sosososos.. touching! :)

I can't wait for episode 5! xP and the preview for episode 5 was so funny! XD Yamapi had a slap mark on his cheek! Lol~ I wonder if that was real or something~ :P

^^ i agree...i was so touched...like what Rei said...that she was really touch and how the firend also said b/c it was Ken it was worst that she was really touch for what he had done...

Guest xsilentangel

eh im only on episode 3 but its pissing me off how the girl gets upset about everything T_T..

ehh im watiting for subs for ep 4! im so excited for me!

Guest luluchan

epi 5 was so cute!!!

i love the supermarket scene!!!

so cute~~

don't know if anyone's interested but HERE's a link of Kuwata Keisuke on Music Station singin 明日晴れるかな "Ashita Hareru Kana" (Will tomorrow be clear/sunny?)

I really like this song cuz esp when it comes out in the drama the lyrics are sooo match everything Ken!!

Kuwata Keisuke got to sing the whole song on MS! like 5 mins~ that's really rare!! he's really famous (if anyone knows Southern all Stars ~~ their song "Tsunami" 's the bomb!) and I think also cuz of Pro Dai the song it's doing really good! it's for sure getting # 1 on oricon this week

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Ratings for Ep. 6: 17.4% (it's going UP!)

Ep. 6 Spoiler: (I haven't seen it yet, but this is what I've read from D-addicts)

Kenzou returns and gets really sick. Their friends tells Rei that he's sick and she goes over to check up on him w/ soup. She brings a letter. There's a flashback to when they were in primary school. Young Rei was going to give Ken a letter expressing her feelings for him, so she waited at the front gate, but Ken didn't go through that gate that day. (sighs)

She waits for him, but he never showed up so she left the food there for Ken and left. As she's crossing a bridge, she throws the letter into the water along w/ the eraser. (So sad! How can she give up so easily on someone she's loved for so long?!) Meanwhile, Ken was at the post office holding Rei's birthday present. I'm not sure why he's there, but maybe he's waiting for her? Then he returns and sees the stuff that she made for him and he runs off to find her (yamapi runs a lot in this drama).

Tada-san was at the college when she returned and he wished her a Happy Birthday. (now we know why Rei was sad that she didn't get to see Ken, it was her b-day!) I guess she cried to Tada-san (lucky guy, he was just there at the right time)

By the time Ken got there, they were about to take the picture. Kenzou missed out on an important day due to bad luck. That really sucks :tongue2: .

Previews for Ep. 7:

Tada-san confesses to Rei. Please let Kenzou confess before Tada or at least have Rei be more hesitant towards receiving Tada-san's feelings this time. We need some kind of change!

Guest xsilentangel

ahhh im so behind ><

im still waiting for soft subs for ep 4 O_O

yamapi is uberrrrrrrrrrrr hot.

cant wait to see ep 4 (i know its emotional! thats it)

Guest dyzxD

AH

LOVESONG HASNT RELEASED EPISODE 5 YETTTTT

AND YOU GUYS ARE AT EPISODE 6 ALREADYYY

T_T

cant waittttttt for moooore yamapi!

kenzou is so so cuute!

acually i just download and skim through the episode~

i have no idea what is going on.... but i go w. the flow~

i understand some words....

but for everything else im totally @_____@

i can't help it!

Guest dyzxD

i can't help it!

haha i bet you're not the only one!

people who don't understand japanese and

can't wait for the episode only skim the episode !

i really want to do that too but i don't really want to waste my time ^^;

and yea i'll be waiting for all the hardsubs.. ahh that would loads of time eh..

but i'm still glad lovesong team is hardsubbing it ! =))

*out of subjet..*

I can't believe i didn't know that yamapi has a new drama... ah. i feel so outdated

question:

which is the best fansub? i'm currently dling Love song's version since it seems faster (and the video size is smaller).

^ i think that love song fansubs are the only one currently working on this~

and yes their subs are absolutely amazing~

it just takes time for them to release them~ but the subs come out great~

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ I thought there was a soft subbing team as well..

I'll just continue with the hardsubs then.

thank you

LS is actually faster than the soft subbing team. They've been releasing the eps. w/ hardsubs at the end of each week, usually on Mon. or a day after.

They released Ep. 5 w/ hardsubs, but only on clubbox. They'll release the torrent tomorrow. Currently waiting for the clubbox to finish uploading so I can download.

i can't help it!

You're NOT the only one. At least you can understand some words. My Japanese vocab is zero. LOL. I can't help it. This drama is too good and Pi looks damn HOT.

Archived