[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkandy4mee

PRODAI EPISODE 1 - ENGLISH HARDSUBS BY LOVESONG @ D-ADDICT (TORRENT)

and JUHEE

you can also go HERE for episode 2 ^^ you just have to wait for the softsubs :)

and if someone knows where to download episode 1 with eng harsubs with anything else expect for bittorrent please do tell me ~!

thanks for the links....i wonder why it took so long to upload this time @___@

and if you wait a day or two, the jdrama community on livejournal will definitely be uploading it (probably onto megaupload) for more info just pm me :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

mann why is the file so big? i understand raw is a large file. but sometimes i really wish subbers hardsub it in a LQ, so the files are smaller. Then it is easier for everyone to download. a lot of my friends don't bother with drama and stick with their anime, because drama files are big. i have been trying hard to convince them out of their anime fantasy world. lol

Guest dyzxD

yeah the HQ files are HUGE

now i'm downloading the first episode and it's 701 MB (im at 72% now^^)

and the disc i'm burning on can only burn 700 MB

gah what to do. -_-

^ not bad... ive seen worse rating droppings...

argh im soo mad... i was downloading ep 1 hardsubbed...

then there were no seeders...

then it stopped working for some reason.... argh!

proposaldaisakusenep021ug1.jpg

^ had to cap this~

mixture of kurosagi's famous "BANG" & Akira

proposaldaisakusenep021hu9.jpg

^PWahaha i want one!

proposaldaisakusenep021kp7.jpg

^nosebleed!

proposaldaisakusenep021qv6.jpg

next pic to change... next episode looks sad... for some reason...

i can't believe that we have to wait another week for another episode to come out..... X____X;;;

The rating of this drama dropped by 2%. :lol: J-dorama always dropped by the second episode. Well hope it improve. It's good to know that the subs are out there. Just need to find time to watch it.

17.1%

hey i won't say it's that bad. that's still pretty good i was thinking don't let it be like joudan ja nai~

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Any thought on ep. 2 for those who've seen it and can understand fairly well :D

For ep. 1 I have a question:

I know in the picture, Rei was sad that the team lost, but it wasn't Ken's fault so why was she mad at him?

And it seems like she was giving us more details into their relationship. Like when she was talking to her friend she said that she and Ken were neither close nor far, so I'm guessing they were having problems in their friendship/relationship? The way the friend looked at Rei made me think that she notices that there's more to their relationship than Rei was willing to led on. And she also mentioned that Ken disappointed many times in the past. This drama is interesting.

i just have a question....

when he walked into that cafe room... what did he say?

it sounds like ahn youngi ha sae yo

which in korean means hello.....

im getting confused... it is a japanese word or a kor. word that he is saying?

For ep. 1 I have a question:

I know in the picture, Rei was sad that the team lost, but it wasn't Ken's fault so why was she mad at him?

And it seems like she was giving us more details into their relationship. Like when she was talking to her friend she said that she and Ken were neither close nor far, so I'm guessing they were having problems in their friendship/relationship? The way the friend looked at Rei made me think that she notices that there's more to their relationship than Rei was willing to led on. And she also mentioned that Ken disappointed many times in the past. This drama is interesting.

I guess we don't really know what happened during the ORIGINAL conversation they had after the game. We can only assume they got into some kind of a fight, but when Ken went back to the past he changed things so that they were on good terms by the time they took the photo. I'm still in the process of d/ling the version with the subs, though, but that's my guess.

Ken's biggest problem seems to be opening up about his feelings. That's probably why Rei feels that they are neither close nor far in their relationship. And it's also the reason why they never became more than friends. Can't wait to see how the story develops. At the very least, Ken needs to grow and learn to be more open and expressive and honest. So, even if he doesn't get the girl by the end, if he learns that lesson, it will be worth it, right?

man, I can't wait to watch ep 1 with the subs, and then go on to number 2!

i just have a question....

when he walked into that cafe room... what did he say?

it sounds like ahn youngi ha sae yo

which in korean means hello.....

im getting confused... it is a japanese word or a kor. word that he is saying?

Yup he did, he said Annyounghasaeyo when he walked into the cafe room.

And also earlier in the classroom (when the 2 girls were eating their lunch), he said Annyounghasaeyo and Arasso too.

I can't wait for Episode 2 subs! And Episode 3. Gah its such a suspense waiting for the episodes to come out each week...

Guest luluchan

I just watched epi 2!!

i was so nervous for Ken!!!

but i guess it was a happy end for epi 2!

@ least Rei wasn't disappointed~~

but then.,, still far away from getting married to Rei I guess~~

Yamapi looks SO young ~ he looks llike when he was in lunch queen!!

I'm waiting for subs for epi 2 but for the moment i'm gonna watch it w/o subs!!

spoiler alert

I watched it and I like the way how Rei gives Ken the present. I also can't figure out the Coffee Milk thing, I really need the subs. Kenzou was so "baka" to just get a bath just for the Coffee Milk but it was cute. Yamapi's acitng is so cute.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I watched ep. 2 raw and I thought it was fairly enjoyable.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

There were lots of funny moments, especially on his quest for the milk. His facial expressions were definitely entertaining to watch. I must say, he does A LOT of running in this drama. I didn't realize how much when reading his j-web, but wow.

Hmm... Rei seems to be a bit like Ken in the way that she can't really express herself fully, but tries to do so in hints wishing that Ken would get the clue. I liked the birthday surprise that she left him. No wonder in the past she was pissed when he walked in and asked for his birthday present. I'm glad that he finally figured it out. But WOW, the ending was a BIG surprise. Her future husband shows up! I wonder what story the next picture tells. In the previous 2 pics, it was Rei who seemed sad/upset, but in this one Ken was the one who was upset. I wonder why? This drama keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the subs

!

Archived