[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest yourtheonlyway

^^ you could be right, cutegirl! i liked how lilshortnancy summed it up. i totally agreed with her.

but yeah, its whatever we interpert the ending. im totally satisfied, and in MY MIND, i think they did end up together. though she couldnt catch up with the taxi in the beginning, and had given up, i was glad the fairy came back. it brought the determination in her to run after 'kenzo' again. and i liked the line that the taxi driver/college admin worker said. "destiny is really remarkable, isnt it?"

YES IT IS!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ti.pod

i loved it!!

♥ ken-zouuu

ughh.. but .. i didn't really like rei that much...

eri and tetsu make a cuute couple n_n

but i don't really understand the ending part... they end up together right? and rei opened the 'door of miracles' or something?

Guest butterflyprincess

actually, i liked the ending though it was short. at least rei didn't marry tada-san..hehe..this drama is really touching. it taught all of us so many things especially the value of time and the importance of being honest to yourself. i'll miss prodai for sure eventhough it takes me hours to download an episode..

:tears:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I finished. It was good enough for me. I loved every bit of it. Masami and Yamapi are truly the cutest thing ever. Even cuter than Yamaki. Ever though not much people agree with me.

I finished. It was good enough for me. I loved every bit of it. Masami and Yamapi are truly the cutest thing ever. Even cuter than Yamaki. Ever though not much people agree with me.

I'm one of the minority who agrees with you then. I thought they were too cute especially their interactions in the last 2 episodes. I can't believe ProDai has ended!! Altho' the ending stopped just as were reaching a good part, I had hoped that at least we get to see a slideshow for the 2 of them!! Probably the same one shown in the last episode :sweatingbullets:

I really thought that Yamapi and Masami did a great job in the series - character driven. All those little details like how Rei is always so girly in front of Ken or how Kenzo will act so cool and yet so sweet around Rei... :blush:

Gonna miss them even the dapper suited Yousei!! Withdrawal symptoms ahoy!!

Guest ANJEE<3

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!

the ending was awesome.. haha i love it love it love it!! :wub: :wub:

it taught me so much.. haha yes it's just a drama but it taught me to not be afraid so much.. and to stop waiting for "oportunities" to show up.. you create your on oportunities.. you create your future..

"those who say do it tomorrow are idiots" ^_^

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DRAMAAAA!!

YAMAPI AND MASAMI ALL THE WAYYYYYY XDXDXD

Guest melon

All I have to say is that...

I cried a river on the last episode.

Kenzou crying in the sanctuary was just the saddest part of the whole story. :tears:

SEMI-SPOILER

I can't say I'm completely satisfied with the ending but I wouldn't like it if they made Rei and Ken a happy couple in the end. That would be bizarre and completely out of character - we all know that Rei would never just leave nice guy Tada-san all by himself like that because that's not like her.

While watching the final episode when the fairy came to talk to Rei, I thought "OMG, THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL AND REI IS GOING TO BE TRAVELING BACK IN TIME!!!!"

But sadly, no. :(

Guest i3lu3fun

^ yeah, that is what i thought will happen. but i guess it will contradict thing that she said to Ken where they should not regret things that happen in the pass and try to make a difference by changing what is happening now. i'm not totally satisfied with the ending but i'll take it as a happy ending for both of them,

I liked the ending but they should have extended the last shot a bit more. Yamapi's smile didn't even finish.

Did anyone else think that Rei Last scream sounded like a tatrum?

Haha, I have too much to say about the final episode that I don't know where to start.

Anyways did anyone else think that Young Rei looked like Ryo Nishikido and Young Ken-zou looked like Jin?

At the beginning when Ken-zou first met Rei I thought "He looks a lot like Jin, not Yamapi"

But moment Young Rei came out of the doctor's office I was like "OMG RYO IN A GIRL FORM!!!"

untitled220copy2el3.jpg

16923475ws9.png

Guest pam_winds

YamaP in drama is interesting but Fujiki is more interest haha

I like Fujiki in Antique very much

Guest tamia1146

me too like yamapi + masami..haha..i know most ppl don't agree with this.i also wouldn't say this aloud if there weren't other ppl agree with this..masami haters are like a lot..for this drama! :lol:

well i think ppl don't like masami bcos her acting quite awkward and it was like yamapi was all over desperate for her in this drama and what she said is..'ken doesn't understand..ken doesn't understand' like 10 times..haha..of course pi's fan are like went mad!i cried a bucket okay whenever he fails!

the ending too..actually 80% ppl after watching..'wait..is that all?what2??no hugging,kissing..please??make it one?'.my advice is u just have to watch it for 2-3 times.after that u will see the light.the ending was proper bcos she just ended her relationship with tada..in the middle of the wedding..makes her look bad if they were like happily together on that day too.

nway,let's hope for a prodai SP!!!miss watching yamapi every week.. :(

Guest tamia1146

nway i like the young casts of ken+rei..(young rei is cute but young ken doesn't really look like him XD)i really like the part where the eraser broken and rei misunderstood his name..that is really cute when she's the only one calls ken-kenzou.my fren and i like to imitate how rei called kenzou..'ken-zou!!'ahh..i cannot say it out loud.but she has her own style calling kenzou..hihi

Guest xsilentangel

I liked the ending but they should have extended the last shot a bit more. Yamapi's smile didn't even finish.

Did anyone else think that Rei Last scream sounded like a tatrum?

Haha, I have too much to say about the final episode that I don't know where to start.

Anyways did anyone else think that Young Rei looked like Ryo Nishikido and Young Ken-zou looked like Jin?

At the beginning when Ken-zou first met Rei I thought "He looks a lot like Jin, not Yamapi"

But moment Young Rei came out of the doctor's office I was like "OMG RYO IN A GIRL FORM!!!"

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3806/unti...220copy2el3.jpg

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5453/16923475ws9.png

OMG LOL!!!! those pics raelly do match! i must agree with you

anyways.. i miss this drama :[

Guest owy1

This is one of the most thought-provoking yet clever shows I have watched. The ending may not be satisfactory because we don't even see the couple face to face together. But the message is strong enough: we need to change what we can now and not lament the past. Perhaps the producer wants this message to stick so he/she let go of the loving couple scenes to leave it up to our imagination which is more interesting.

Anyway, I definitely have enjoyed the drama and loved Yamapi which got me watch another great show by him "Nobuta wo Produce". B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xsilentangel

ah i rewatched the last episode

and i cried so hard again at yamapi's speech

it's so touching!!!!!!!

I was really surprised at the ending too. They usually do something really clever in time travel stories, but I think its better to show the importance of living in the present

I marathon'd the whole show last weekend and got really mad at how he would fail to say something every time he went back... but then again if he did tell her, wouldnt he just "forget" about it the next day.

Guest cpopbaby19

^11 episodes

I think the ending could be better if they at least extended a few more seconds and showed rei's face! I was like.. o__o when she just called "Ken-zouu!!" But nevertheless, I love the whole episode! ^^; Tada san was soooo understanding! :(

Guest Sassy Aux Fruits.

Awesome drama, I watched it in just one day, like 10 hours or something!

It was really really great.

Yamapi is a very good and skilled actor, I think it's his best drama, he plays really well.

I loved the story, though at some parts the whole "I'm going back to the past but nothing is gonna change for the 10th time" was quite frustrating. This got me laughing, crying and made me shout out loud because I was so anxious about what was going to happen next.

The last episodes are the best to me, because you cannot predict the ending, but you can see that he has grown out A LOT. Every character was awesome and necessary, I just loved Eri and Jiji (the grand father).

This is a story for everyone, it makes you realize that you should have no regrets and try to build up your future. Love may be right next to you, you just need to realize it. =)

It's a must watch.

And I think the ending is really good.

If there was some hugs&kisses it would be way too cliche. And the story would be too easy. They opened the door of miracles you know, we all know what is going to happen next but I think it also says that nothing should be taken for granted. Something among those lines.

The ending was exactly what I was waiting for, they already kissed and hugged anyway. It would be too sudden too, she just let go of her second love.

But I think that "Ken-zou" (or Kenzo) is the conducting line, it's just how it started and when she stopped saying that word, it was like the end of those 14 years. But she said that name again, as the fairy said, it's a new start for their relationship.

I've watched the ending several times, and it really satisfies me.

Voila for my intake ^^

Archived