[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest xoJOANNEox

Immortal Angel:

1st thing, the reason y *yoochun* oppa doesn't want 2 go bac 2 america, i guess 4 any reason, is b/c, yes as u said, he doesnt want 2 remember & think about all the bad things that happened 2 him & his family while they were living there, but i think u also said, then y doesnt he just 4get about them so he doesnt hav those feelings (haha something like that, i read ur comment a WHILE~ bac. sry~) well, all i can tell u is this, *yoochun* oppa is the type of guy that 1ce some "special/big/emotional" thing happens 2 him, or he sees it, he's the type that can never 4get about it..... :( i guess this "characteristic" is a bad 1 2 hav w/ sad, etc. memories.

2nd thing, ricky & his mom, so *yoochun's* bro & mom, r living in korea right now, he actually moved bac a while ago~ (i'm sry, i 4get the other thing u said about this topic! ^_^ )

guys i hav a question!

who is that "little girl who yunho was very lovingly, fatherly, etc. caring 4" WHAT R U GUYS TALKIN ABOUT!? (sry i'm a little confused~ :lol: )

thx so much!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone posted that Brian, Ricky Yoohwan, and Junsu's parents went to the concert. But they also said Yoochun's mom went. That's false! She's still in the US! I wanted to clear that! ^_^ Aww, that WIDE interview of Junsu's parents/Ricky was so cute!! :huh: I was gonna say something else but I forgot! :sweatingbullets: Oh yeah, it's been hard getting on soompi. Why is it down so much?! <_< seriously.

Like tama said, Yoochun's mom was there (i mean tama even saw her xD). in fact, in yoohwan's interview, the person sitting next to him is his mom ^_^

Immortal Angel:

1st thing, the reason y *yoochun* oppa doesn't want 2 go bac 2 america, i guess 4 any reason, is b/c, yes as u said, he doesnt want 2 remember & think about all the bad things that happened 2 him & his family while they were living there, but i think u also said, then y doesnt he just 4get about them so he doesnt hav those feelings (haha something like that, i read ur comment a WHILE~ bac. sry~) well, all i can tell u is this, *yoochun* oppa is the type of guy that 1ce some "special/big/emotional" thing happens 2 him, or he sees it, he's the type that can never 4get about it..... :( i guess this "characteristic" is a bad 1 2 hav w/ sad, etc. memories.

LoL... that was hard to read at parts ^^;

Nways, I guess we all saw YSMM and when Yoochun made the comment about him not wanting to go back to America; I don't think it has nothing to do with him going as an artist or singer, like in a concert or promoting. In a personal level I guess he is not thinking on going to america, but I guess his thoughts about it don't have anything to do with DBSG going to america (if that ever happens XD)

Guest kayem7289

So jealous of you^^!!!

I want those s-cube stuff, too. But $100 was a little pricey for me...

Please show us pictures when you have time :D.

~YAY~

Junsu's solo is finally out for download, and I'm so excited to watch it since I still have not seen it via streaming link.

But from the pix I've seen, I've prepared myself with a box of tissue in case of a nosebleed.

And I still need to watch all the clips you guys have been talking about, Anything that involves dorky DBSK makes me want to watch the clips even more! But ugghhh...so much homework, no time to watch anything much tonight. Might as well just leave my clubbox running...

AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED UP LINKS AND PIX!

Guest dbsk_star

atiqah- thanks for the romanisations of Junsu's My Page^^ ahhhh its a coool song, lol i hope they record it with all the members singing it too..so hot!!!

and also the links^^ ah i love Changmin in the red hat, very sexyy

HQ Changmin Photos

They're huge and closeup T_T<3 And Changmin's perspiring, rawr.

Changmin Fancam

The one with him wearing that hot red hat. It's a short fancam though.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6171/11...43544200wo9.jpg

+ Park Yoochun bonus :D

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8951/44764878ya0.png

Credit: Bestiz

Upload to own server; don't hotlink/quote images -.-

i love jaejoong's contacts. they are electrifying in a beautiful way. thank you for all the pictures and the links. i do have a question. i was watching the making of RISING SUN concert, and yunho had his right hand bandaged up - does anyone know what happened to it?

i think Yunho injured it during their rehearsal or something...i think someone told us before but i forgot lol

pooor thing though..it was bleeding during the concert T_T

You need to check your info again.

Yoochun's mom WAS there. She walked past me with Yoohwan while I was waiting to go in on the stairs inside the stadium.

I bought her flowers the next day and asked Yunho's mom to give it to her.

Edit:

^ Kanglui, the boys will be flying to Japan in a few hours..

=x

wow thats so nice of you to bring flowers to Yoochun's mom^^ was Yoohwan good looking in real life? lol XD aw so lucky that you got to talk to their parents!

oh i would have thought that they could have gotten a couple days of rest after the concert....

GUYS I RECIEVED MY SCUBE <3

Honestly, Im a LITTLE LITTLE dissapointed in it I mean.. It was expensive I paid like 100 something for it.. the things WERENT printed..that was like the only down side to it..

BUT.. everything else is SO AWESOME =)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cubes.. I'll take a picture of them.. ! ^^ they all came in nice plastic boxes.. and they are actually all pretty big.. not as small as it looked in the picture! =)

There was actually 2006 of them made.. ( get it 2006 year of DBSG ) ^^

I was number 1046.. it came with a card! <3 telling you what number you are ..

AND.. it came with the booklet with their messages in it!<3

^^ they wrote in english so I finally can understand what they are saying.! ^^

Ill take pictures later!!! <3

oh pleaseeeeeee post pictures!!!! especially their messages!! tehehee hope they didnt have any spelling mistakes XP

so it was printed not handwritten aw that suckss..

finished watching THSK tvn show^^

lol Junsu was so cute when he was stretching and then Jaejoong explained what Junsu was saying to the host XD haha the host says Sexyy~ rofl! lol Junsu just couldnt stop laughing at Yoochun comment too...omg Junsu's little actions throughout the interview was soo cute^^ ah changmin looked so shy...the hat was covered his face!!! Yoochun looked so funny when he looked into the camera! i seee Jaeho!!!!!! lol

ah still need to watch the concert secret part2!!!

the wide clips are so cute!! yunho was the most adorable thing while building the car! he was so hyper... spent 15 minutes taking off the license plate and he still didnt get it... turns around.. sees another license plate and gets that one. haha.. i thought it was so cute when jae got caught trying to take off a license plate. i noticed he actually had like a wrench in his hand.. haha smart boy even though he still didn't get it. and then he asked yunho to do it for him.. mr. license plate expert! yunho and his side mirror was so cute! when he couldn't get the license plate jae wanted... "that's okay, i have my side mirror" haha changmin and the door was hilarious... min, i thought you were suppose to be the smart one!

the 2nd clip wasn't as cute.. maybe i need the subs first lol but i thought the little girl was cute. i swear, yunhos gonna be the best daddy ever. and all the contacts were pretty. jae and chun were hyper! they're such camera hoggers. i have to say that i enjoyed it. yunho looked a little left out when they were laughing lol i found it really amusing how i was wondering where changmin was and the whole time he was behind them watching tv -_-' he really doesn't care much about getting on camera haha

jaeho fans! i'm not sure if these were posted...

concertjaehosv0.jpg

concertjaeho2pr9.jpg

credits: on pics and dbsg/jaeho_yongwonhi LJ

if i wasn't suppose to take these out or someone wants to be credited (cuz i don't really remember the post i took it from) just PM me

andddddd... the fancam of this sweet moment clickie

these two <3 haha and the blue and pink seriously makes it all the more perfect =D

___l0vE`y0u.. : can't wait to see the s-cube pics! :w00t:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[Fancam] Junsu - My Page solo (Full Version) [Front View] at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-23) [sharest].wmv [38.8MB]

[Fancam] Junsu - My Page solo1 at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-23) [picnicxiah].wmv [7.0MB]

[Fancam] Junsu - My Page solo2 at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-23) [picnicxiah].wmv [32.8MB]

[Audio] Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-24) [bestiz].zip [82.8MB] (17 songs; WMA format)

Guest lynnshim

ahh Im in such a good mood!

Well, what happened was the other day, I went to this korean music store, and I was looking around for things. I noticed there were only 2 rising concert dvds left [go dbsk<]. Anyways, I noticed they were selling Big Bang posters, so I asked if they had any dbsk? The woman just looked at me strangely and said., "Of course they are all sold out!" But then I insisted for her to check again, and she kept on saying they were all gone when...

"Oh, here is one."

I was so happy, but it wasnt for their 'O' 3rd album, but for their Heart, Mind, and soul concert. I said thank you, but I wasnt going to buy it BUT the lady said she'll just give it to me!!

ahh! Now Ive got a free dbsk poster<3 LOL

Okay, this isnt considered as spam b/c it involves dbsk :D

Guest xjuyonx

Hey guys, I found something interesting and decided to translate it.

It’s written by someone who’s seen the members of TVXQ, Suju, and SS501. *She’s so lucky* She (Im assuming it’s a she) rated them based on their looks in person.

20: Xiah Junsu (TVXQ)

On TV, he looks really cute. But in person, he is a bit…his expressions are too serious. I’m a little scared.

11: Micky Yoochun (TVXQ)

He is good looking too. The same as on TV. His lips…but he had make up on. He is the type the girls like.

7: Hero Jaejoong (TVXQ)

His face seems a bit big. But he is better looking than on TV. A little bit like a doll because he is too white. But he doesn’t look like a girl. He is very cool and manly.

5: U-know Yunho (TVXQ)

He is better looking in person. His face is really small. Very manly. His body zzang

AND THE NUMBER ONE IS…..DUM DUM DUM

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

He is really really really too good looking. The Changmin on TV and the changmin in person are like two different people. I already heard before that he is really good looking in person but to see it with my own eyes…WOW!! He is really tall. Very shocking!!!

Ok…I really wanna see changmin in person now…I read so many fan encounters and most of them say changmin is soo good looking in person.

I’m very much jealous of this person...she also used a lot "good looking" from the 14th person and down...haha...i got tired typing so many "good looking" and "better looking"

Again, DON'T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!!

Credits: JJ Baidu Bar

Translations: keiko126@soompi.com

i'm not surprised considering the few other things i have read from people who have seen the guys in person. it seems that changmin is by far the best-looking in real life, and yunho is very good-looking, too. junsu's always last! i guess the guy is really really photogenic :P

My comment is a little bit late but it's really hard catching up with this thread, it's like i need to use a running shoes for it.. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, just feel the need to add something: usually the fees for any artists were distributed like X% for the company, Y% for the manager & Z% for the artists themselves which in the case of group, will be divided again amongs themselves (which makes me really curious about SuJu with 13 members LOL <_< ). Each percentages differ according to the contract/companies, can be more for the artists or vice versa. And Yes, they DO get paid for all the aboves, including for appearances in different variety programs, such as X-Man, Star Golden Bell, etc, again with percentages. We don't know (probably won't know ever) what DBSG really gets out of all their hard work, but considering their popularity throughout Asia even the smallest percentages are already a lot of money for them.

Let's not forget, the money that goes to SM will be used to fund all the props for making the artists famous themselves (such as the stylists, clothes, cars, living place, the ads to promote their albums, etc.) because without all of these, LSM won't be able to make them famous. The rumour about H.O.T & Shinhwa might or might not be true, some companies do treat their artists badly, i can name a few, but let's not forget, SM does make big names for them, so even though they didn't get enough money, they got Fame which helped them towards the next level. Why do you think thousands of people go to SM's audition every time? because they've seen what SM can do. (I'm totally not promoting SM but i've seen their proven records and it works).

I think the right question is "is it worth it (the money vs the hard work vs the fame)?"

So, i'll stop my ranting here before i turn this post into a dissertation paper LOL... :rolleyes:

i think you're spot on with basically everything you've said. I feel like sometimes people really blame SM for working their artists too hard and paying them too little, but honestly, a lot more money is invested in these artists. SM artists get a whole lot more promotion, top of the line choreographers/dancers, best staff, etc. and all that amounts to a lot of money. so while i do agree that DBSK boys may make more money if they weren't with SM, i also have to say that they would not have gotten this far without SM.

Honestly, Im a LITTLE LITTLE dissapointed in it I mean.. It was expensive I paid like 100 something for it.. the things WERENT printed..that was like the only down side to it..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cubes.. I'll take a picture of them.. ! ^^ they all came in nice plastic boxes.. and they are actually all pretty big.. not as small as it looked in the picture! =)

oh, neat! i want to see their english handwriting :P hahaha!

Guest uKnow__Love

wow i cant believe their concert photobook on dvdheaven is SOLD OUT. i wasn't expecting them ALL to sell so fast.. im a bit sad too since i decided i wanted to buy one yesterday :(.

i dont remember who was asking about ticket prices in USD, but since nobody answered that question yet i'll answer:

according to the news article about them, original prices for the tickets were about 60-70 USD... then increased by like 6x to around $470 each ticket. expensive!!

and how lucky of ___l0vE`y0u to have received the scubes! when they were released i didnt have the time to update myself with tvxq news so i totally missed out on them :(!!.. i cant wait to see those pictures, they sound adorable!

and of course, like everyone else i was CRACKING UP SOO BAD watching that WIDE video of them... yunho XD lol..

Guest Haengb0kk

WOOO, LET'S PARTY, IT'S A PARTY TIME! haha. I love it. oh my i looovee the pics of yunho and jaejoong in their pink and green jackets! SO CUTE!

Same, I was dissapointed too >< I also thought it was a little ugly =X

They also need to work on their English.. Joongshim <3, how do we spell "Cassiopeia"?

hahaha

Get ready for S-cube printed shirts ><

Like the ones the boys are wearing.. sigh.. the never-ending stream of merchandising.. w00t!

Wishywashy, you were there on the stairs too when Yoohwan and his mom walked down the stairs?

And yes, Yoohwan is really cute.. tall and handsome like his older bro <3

Only Yoohwan has deep "shiwon" dimples while Yoochun's plays hide & seek most of the time..

It took SO much will power for me to leave Korea after hearing about the March 8th event.. sigh

10 songs!! WTH.. I wanna stay ><

Guest xdaisiesx3

jaeho fans! i'm not sure if these were posted...

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8237/concertjaehosv0.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5899/concertjaeho2pr9.jpg

credits: on pics and dbsg/jaeho_yongwonhi LJ

if i wasn't suppose to take these out or someone wants to be credited (cuz i don't really remember the post i took it from) just PM me

andddddd... the fancam of this sweet moment clickie

these two <3 haha and the blue and pink seriously makes it all the more perfect =D

^OH MY FRACKING. !@#$%^&*()!@#@$#%#%$*(^*)&$)&@#!!

That's some major JAEHO right there! AHHHHHH! That's just too adorable! xD

Especially Jae's quick peck on Yunho's cheek! That's to freaking DIE for! <33

& OHEMGEE. Junsu's solo... I screamed & screamed & screamed..

He is much too sexy! I think he should go with the sexy concept 'cause he IS seriously sexy!

& OMGGG. I STILL can't find a fancam for Jae's solo :[

Anyone have?

PWAHA I'M SO LATE. X-x; Problems on Soompi + Volunteer = very much backtracking to do. xD

I'm not sure of his mother, but I'm almost definitely sure that his brother is permanently staying at Korea. I've seen comments on his MySpace, telling him to come back or at least visit & stuff. So most likely, he's staying with his brother.

Oh snap! xD So Ricky's permanently back now? So lucky... to get to stay with the boys.

Needless to say, I'm quite jealous.. =X

To have such a close relationship to 'Chun, too... = =; -envy envy-

The fans yelled out:

1st concert out of the 3: I love you [insert member who i singing]

2nd concert out of the 3:Thank you [ insert member who i singing]

3rd/last concert out of the 3: We will wait for you [insert member who i singing]

That's so sweet.... T^T -moved-

I'm so glad that the guys are recieving so much love<3

HOMG! -JEALOUS- I hope you can take pictures of it soon...! How's the CD (There was one, right?) And.. AND STUFF! D=

I really love the idea of the numbers thing... xD I wonder who got the first 5? It mustv'e been sooooo cool, knowing your number? ;)

And once again...

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UBER COOL FANCAMS AND STUFF! <3 Can't wait for more subbed stuff to come out~ Off to go watch that My Page solo now. :lol:

Guest yenfung83

xdaisiesx3 i Think someone post this link before ..

This is JJ solo

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=68780

Thanks for sharing so much everyone..^^

Edit : Thanks vicshi for Xiah solo stage DLL link..

Do anyone know which clubbox have this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svGwP5lWav8

Its about their concert...pls give me the name as well..

Thanks

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

SCUBE PICTURE TIME <3

Hey guys I finally got a chance to take these pictures <3

You guys can post it at other fourms but PLEASE credit me <3

Sorry these pictures arnt the best.. especially the pictures of their messages ><"

Lets just say my camera isnt really good at focusing small things?

You can still tell who has nice english writting and who writes " fast" xD

I'll try to get better pictures of their writting.. once I find out how to work this camera properly! <3

Ill write what they say too! <3

ARE YOU GUYS READY?...

DSC00219.jpg

[ Picture of how the box looks like, it was actually really heavy O_O it weighed at around 2 pounds O_o ]

DSC00231.jpg

( on the right is the booklet with all their messages in it, and on the left is my card <3)

Messages! ( Im going to write them exactly how they are written! ^^ Im not going to correct any grammer.. honestly their english is actually very good, using big words and all <3

Junsu's message:

DSC00246.jpg

Hello, I am Xiah. As I look back into the year 2006, I cannot but thank all our fans for showing your love towards TVXQ!personally, I should also express my thanks for giving me so much support for " Timeless" with which I enjoyed singing together with Zhang Li Yin from China. ^^ I cannot thank enough for your love and support towards our 3rd album We've received great awards with the 3rd album and it's been a great year for us. We will keep on doing our best in 2007 and I hope we will meet with more fans abroad

Micky's message:

DSC00245.jpg

Hi, I am Micky. In 2006, You've shown the best support for our 3rd Album and also for the Theater drama Vacation. I would like to send our utmost appreciation for all the fans for showing your love. Hopefully, TVFXQ! will be able to lot more people abroad know our name. We are also preparing our 2nd thearter drama for year so please keep showing your intrests Thank you ver much ( Micky had some grammer mistakes keke.. DID YOU GUYS HEAR 2ed THEATER DRAMA!!! <3 I'm SO excited! )

Hero's message:

DSC00244.jpg

Hello~ Iam Hero. Year 2006 has been a wonderful time for TVXQ! because we've gotten too much love from fans around the world as well as in korea. In 2007. We will try hard to go one step further and put more effort. And I love all the members of CASIOPEA!!! Please remeber that your existance is what makes TVXQ exisit THANKS.

( AWW )

Changmin's message:

DSC00248.jpg

Hi, I am Max. First of all, I thank all TVXQ! fans. For those who have come to where we performed, we feel really happy when we see you singing along with a red balloon in one hand waving at us. We were also given many great awards so I thank everyone^^. Especially thanks to CASIPOEA! No doubt year 2006 has been the best year for TVXQ! We will put more efforts to go a level up in 2007. Thank you

Yunho's message:

DSC00249.jpg

Hello, I am U-know. I would like to thank all the fans who have supported TVXQ!

throughout the year 2006. Since the release of TVXQ! 3rd album, it's been a happy and meaningful time for us as always. I hope you keep showing your love to TVXQ! for the rest of this year and we will do our best to advance further next year.

Thank You

FIGURES!

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

[ I hope you guys can tell who is who! <3 these were so cute ><" Its amazing how detailed they are.. On the back of them, to the bottom of their shoes have " scube " on them x) and their clothing has so much details! its really cute!

HERE IS A PICTURE OF WHAT I DID WITH THE CUBES <3

DSC00243.jpg

( I hope you guys like what I did to the figures! <3 feedbacks are welcome.. I LOVE MY TABLE drools* )

Hope you guys enjoyed this! <3 It took me a really long time to take pictures, upload and type all this out.. please credit me if taken out! <3

Guest kayem7289

^^Hmmmm...That's pretty cool, but yeah, I'd be a little disappointed, too if I spent over $100 just for that much.

Although the figures are really cute, it's not really worth that much, since they porbably cost $5 to make lol.

But those messages are really cute, did they write those messages themselves? Yunho as the best handwriting out of all of them.

Thnx for showing us :P! And woooww...Look at all the merchandise...*green with envy*

SCUBE PICTURE TIME <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/cara...er/DSC00243.jpg

( I hope you guys like what I did to the figures! <3 feedbacks are welcome.. I LOVE MY TABLE drools* )

Hope you guys enjoyed this! <3 It took me a really long time to take pictures, upload and type all this out.. please credit me if taken out! <3

OMG!!!! you got all that?!

WHERE DID YOU BUY IT????!!!!

scubes? what's that O.o

sorry... i'm a bit slow...

this thread moves too fast for me.. T.T

Sorry these pictures arnt the best.. especially the pictures of their messages ><"

I'll try to get better pictures of their writting.. once I find out how to work this camera properly! <3

Thanks for sharing the pictures! The figures look cute. It was a little too pricey for me though xD The messages were sweet. Changmin's handwriting was so messy. lol... and Yunho's message... it was very Yunho-like. Haha

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

OMG!!!! you got all that?!

WHERE DID YOU BUY IT????!!!!

scubes? what's that O.o

sorry... i'm a bit slow...

this thread moves too fast for me.. T.T

HEY ^^

Scube is the whole thing I posted.. its a limited editon item.. only 2006 are made .. it was to celebrate what a great year 2006 was for the boys ^^ I hope I helped! <3

And about the items, I bought them on yesasia haha <3 and some are from here ^^

SCUBE PICTURE TIME <3

Ill write what they say too! <3

ARE YOU GUYS READY?...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/cara...er/DSC00243.jpg

I love your table too! you have so much DBSK merchandise! You must be rich :P Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.

Yunho has the neatest handwriting and Changmin has the best grammar....Micky, what happened to your English?? :( lol none of them can spell Cassiopeia >< Is Micky talking about "Dating on Earth" when he says new theater drama? I love it when they write in English, and I can actually understand what they're saying <33 ^_^

Archived