[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest dianaj1985

gosh~~~ just wacthed the 2nd part of concert secret~~~~

is it the last one concert secret clip????

i hope not~~~ prays tht they have 10 more episode for this concert secret

hahaha~~ cos i cant seem to get enough of their cuteness~

and love for each other!~~~~

i swear i saw junsu let yoochun hold his hand to his cheek u must see~~~ lol~~~

and i hope i can see their practice for each solo~~~ gosh~~~~

yunho is rocking my world~~~ is the one beside him donghae~~~

he is sooo not donghae~~~ :rub my eyes:?????

man love the part where yunho claims tht he did the lipsync in one cut~~~but he didnt lol~~

jj is soooooo cute when he shoots his part he misses for two/three times~~~ he is like slow for 3~5secs

then he become sooo shy~~~

yunho is wacthing him lol~~~ haha tht's why he is shy~~~~

yunho loves 지 민 (chi min)~~~ hahaha

junsu even got her name wrongly~~~ lol~~ XD

gosh i hope i can see the subbed version for this clip soon~~~

vlcsnap473008jj0.png

vlcsnap472857yk6.png

vlcsnap474331kl4.png

vlcsnap475966ly1.png

vlcsnap487500em4.png

vlcsnap488635iv2.png

vlcsnap488998un2.png

vlcsnap488025bt8.png

vlcsnap494047by2.png

vlcsnap496970fc3.png

vlcsnap499519fw2.png

vlcsnap501374kd6.th.pngvlcsnap503038db8.th.pngvlcsnap504129ka6.th.pngvlcsnap509765cu1.th.png

DONOT HOTLINK~~~ Credit : Dianaj85@soompi

gosh i practically cap the whole clip~~ but~~ i cant possibly flood the page sooo have to make do with these~~

hahaha

narnia

u can try using vlc player~~ google for it free~~ its a powerful player~~ haha i love it~~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ thanks for the caps, diana. :D

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul Concert Secrets Part 2 on M.Net Wide News (2007-02-27).wmv [391.4MB] [Dopamine]

thanks for the yunho caps, vicshi. :wub: he looks so cute and adorable.

i haven't watched these clips yet. thanks to whoever's been posting the subbed version youtube links. i might just wait for those since i don't have much time lately. ^_^

By the way, anyone has the answer to this... How do they school? Are they "home-schooling"(Not exactly home-schooling. More like on-the-road schooling.) Like on their way to different events/performances/whatnot. I'm pretty sure they don't turn up in school like normal kid right? They will be pestered to no end by fellow fangirl schoolmates, I suppose... My guess is, they have their private on-the-road tutors with them. LOL.

From the sources that I know, the guys have their own private tutors that sometimes travel with them. They really don't need to attend class cuz their exempt from it since they travel alot and don't have time to attend class. Now and days, professors record their lectures live in class and all they need to do is post it online and they have classes online too. So that's where the guys probably get their learning from. and probably they have runners to go to the class to pick up the assignments and somebody to turn it in for them. If the guys were to attend class probably all the girls focus will be on the guys instead of the professors so probably that is why SM won't let the guys go to class cuz it might cause a big distraction toward the students plus it would probably create chaos within the university that reporters are always hanging outside.

can I ask a very silly question? :D:blush:

who is exactly the singer of the MV?

cuz all i see are hotshots stars & this little girl.

haha the singer is not the little girl, I think i read somewhere that the singer is a woman in her 20's...or was it a guy that is going

to be the main singer... i forgot but Im pretty sure its not the little girl haha :P

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

QUESTION #1

I'm very confused.

I don't know if anyone would see this since everyone is in "Asian Tour" mode,

but the drama Dating on Earth-- its a DBSK drama, right? Sort of like Vacation?

And read from ©Wikipedia

DATING ON EARTH involves all five members, but only Micky and Hero are main characters. The drama has Micky married to a high school teacher, who Hero falls in love with. U-Know, Max, and Xiah play minor roles. Although filming has been completed, the drama currently has no release date.

Does anyone have something more to this? I've seen in on some Korean sites, some brief sayings, but I can't real korean language.

QUESTION #2

What is the price of a front row, or the CLOSEST to the front row, for the Asian Tour... in USD?

For those who went to the concert already.

If you can, can you tell me any of the price ranges you know for the middle.. etc?

Thanks in advanced

oh ps, sorry edward about that incorrect information about hong kong. people quoted it already, so i'm unable to change it... but i deleted the incorrect info off my post, so i don't cause confusion.

available in my CB

Micky, Eru, Kim Hee Chul, Kang In, Shin Dong, Park Joon Hyung, Kim Jang Hoon, etc. - Making of Magolpi MV Part 4 on M.Net No Cut Story.avi [67.1MB] [Jiya]

If you've noticed, I have the Makings Part 1- 4 in my CB so far, but only listed the artists that appear. I've only skimmed the clips and as far as I can tell, Micky was only in Part 2 and Part 4 and not Part 1 or Part 3. I'm not sure why some CB's labelled Part 3 with Micky. :unsure:

anyway, in Part 4, micky appears around the middle of the clip after the park joon hyung and kim jang hoon parts when they're filming the band scene. ^_^

QUESTION #1

I'm very confused.

I don't know if anyone would see this since everyone is in "Asian Tour" mode,

but the drama Dating on Earth-- its a DBSK drama, right? Sort of like Vacation?

And read from ©Wikipedia

Does anyone have something more to this? I've seen in on some Korean sites, some brief sayings, but I can't real korean language.

QUESTION #2

What is the price of a front row, or the CLOSEST to the front row, for the Asian Tour... in USD?

If you can, can you tell me any of the price ranges you know for the middle.. etc?

Thanks in advanced

oh ps, sorry edward about that incorrect information about hong kong. people quoted it already, so i'm unable to change it... but i deleted the incorrect info off my post, so i don't cause confusion.

Question 1:

Yes Dating on Eath will be a DBSK drama that is like Vacation. rumors is that it will be release exactly how Vacation was release

which is in one university theater and that it will be on dvd in their 4th korean album.

The summary of Dating on Earth is that, basically Micky fell in love with his homeroom teacher [who is his age] but jus that she's really smart

so she earn her teaching degree early than alot of people. They both love each other and had to go through hardtimes living together. but eventually

both got married and live together. They keep this relationship a secret at school so they're just regular teacher and student at school. Micky

type in school is a slacker who jus like to joke around and stuff but when it comes to relationship he's serious. Later Jaejoong [playing the badboy type]

will fall in love with his homeroom teacher who is Micky's wife. Jaejoong doesn't care about anything, likes to skip class and do what he wants. But

when he fell in love with his teacher he change [not sure on that]. Yunho will be playing the class president [a nerd hahaha :P], Junsu will be playing

JaeJoong bestfriend in school and Changmin will be playing a rich, wealthy boy that just came to the school.

So basically the whole drama revolves around Micky, that teacher and JaeJoong. A triangle love which is against most people because their still

against teacher getting marry with students [but that change right now though... :unsure:]

Ohh cools..can't wait to see it...but I was wondering does anyone know where I can watch the concert secret clips?? Thanks a bunch...

Question 1:

Yes Dating on Eath will be a DBSK drama that is like Vacation. rumors is that it will be release exactly how Vacation was release

which is in one university theater and that it will be on dvd in their 4th korean album.

The summary of Dating on Earth is that, basically Micky fell in love with his homeroom teacher [who is his age] but jus that she's really smart

so she earn her teaching degree early than alot of people. They both love each other and had to go through hardtimes living together. but eventually

both got married and live together. They keep this relationship a secret at school so they're just regular teacher and student at school. Micky

type in school is a slacker who jus like to joke around and stuff but when it comes to relationship he's serious. Later Jaejoong [playing the badboy type]

will fall in love with his homeroom teacher who is Micky's wife. Jaejoong doesn't care about anything, likes to skip class and do what he wants. But

when he fell in love with his teacher he change [not sure on that]. Yunho will be playing the class president [a nerd hahaha :P], Junsu will be playing

JaeJoong bestfriend in school and Changmin will be playing a rich, wealthy boy that just came to the school.

So basically the whole drama revolves around Micky, that teacher and JaeJoong. A triangle love which is against most people because their still

against teacher getting marry with students [but that change right now though... :unsure:]

HAPPY NEW THREAD! ^^

I can't wait until the second concert gets on DVD...

About Dating On Earth, AHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TOO!! I think Jaejoong and Micky will do a fantastic job with this kind of acting. Too bad the other member's aren't really in the story though.

Yuhno as the class president *Nerd!* It makes me laugh!!!

Guest kanglui

wow! im done backlogging at last! this thread moves so FAST!! indeed, it slowed down a little because soompi was down. i cant believe how lost i was when i came here and it was down. i couldnt get through the day properly without coming here..

a lot of things that i wanna say.. but cant come to my mind now. im a bit dizzy cause im too sleepy already.

1st off, the girl's account of seeing the boys in person. sigh~ it makes me SO jealous everytime there is any real life experience of seeing the boys. *envy* junsu oppa does get that a lot, eh? that he looks VERY serious when he dont smile? i should add scary as well. i noticed that too. i rmbr telling my fren how scary junsu oppa can get when he dont smile. and sometimes, he seem to talk less too. i admit, im a big junsu oppa fan and i tend to notice him more. the more i get to know him, the more i feel i dont know him at all. might i add that the more i LOVE him too. he seem to.. i dont know, it seems hard to really knw what kind of person he is. unlike some of u, i find him very hard to read. :wacko: but i LOVE him, nonetheless..

GAHH!! i wanna see changminnie badly too!! many said he look real good!! he has very beautiful features. not to mention, gorgeous profile too!!

yunho's small face!! i wanna see it with my own eyes!! jaejoongie's doll like face and yoocheon's beautiful, beautiful straight shoulders and angelic smile, i wanna see!!! it is my biggest wish to see them in person!! *prays hard that it comes true*

hyukjae's cyworld entry where he mentioned junsu oppa made me went, 'awww...'. i love their friendship! its very beautiful. they seem so very close!! talking and chatting the night away till dawn, even when both of them are very tired, im sure. they are juz so sweet together, even though they seem to banter all the time, they are such sweet best friends!!

thankZ so much for all the links, pics, infos and all the goodies. will be trying hard to catch up and watch the fancams!! i have a lot of catching up to do!!

before i go, i have to mention that junsu oppa's 'My Page' solo is... GREAT! FANTASTIC! FABULOUS! i cant find any way to describe it anymore. no words can describe it! even HOT is underestimating it.. lord.. the song was GOOD, the dance was AWESOME! my.. i still cant believe he composed it himself. he is such a talent!

i gotta mention that I WANT ONE OF THOSE S-CUBE T-SHIRT AS WELL!! T.T

Question(s):

anyone got their s-cube yet?

where exactly are the boys now? japan?

[EDIT] OMG! tama! u r here!! really? his mom was there too!! cool~ do share more on the concert!! cant wait to hear more frm u on ur experience there!

Someone posted that Brian, Ricky Yoohwan, and Junsu's parents went to the concert. But they also said Yoochun's mom went. That's false! She's still in the US! I wanted to clear that! ^_^ Aww, that WIDE interview of Junsu's parents/Ricky was so cute!! :huh: I was gonna say something else but I forgot! :sweatingbullets: Oh yeah, it's been hard getting on soompi. Why is it down so much?! <_< seriously.

You need to check your info again.

Yoochun's mom WAS there. She walked past me with Yoohwan while I was waiting to go in on the stairs inside the stadium.

I bought her flowers the next day and asked Yunho's mom to give it to her.

Edit:

^ Kanglui, the boys will be flying to Japan in a few hours..

=x

He has a third one?!? I only know he has two...never heard of Micky having a 3rd tattoo. or maybe its jus me... :huh:

all I remember is his ankle one, and the one near his waist that says Tvfxq Soul or jus TVFXQ

but i never saw his third one haha :P

man noone seems to see my responses... :tongue2: i wrote it a few pages back....i heard that micky's 3rd tatt was a pair of wings on his back, but im not 100% sure abt that one...

and whoaa jj's eyes in that picture vici!! freakin hot=] hehehe...

i watched that WIDE junkyard clip last night and OMGGGG talk about CUTE!!!! especially micky nd yunho ahahah....when micky was pretending to be the fishmonger ahahah^_^ and then yunho was like "BACK MIRROR!!" PD: "SIDE mirror." yunho:".....oh yeah SIDE MIRROR WHOOO!!!" and then later when jj went, "yunhoyah, can u get the license plate for me?" *yunho tries nd fails* "oh well, i got another side mirror....WHOOO!!!" *runs away* AHHH SO CUUUTTTEEE!!! hahahaahaha....omg DIES. love them!

abt them gg to school. i made a bet with my friends, saying that all of them are in uni now. but i lost cos jj's the only one not in uni. have u girls wondered why? im just curious. hehe. why is yoochun in year 1 and changmin in year 2?

simplicity05 i think jj's not in uni right now because he didnt do all that well in school nd graduated later, nd also wants to concentrate on his music for the time being...micky is a year below changmin because he graduated later than changmin, due to their busy schedule, etc...

You need to check your info again.

Yoochun's mom WAS there. She walked past me with Yoohwan while I was waiting to go in on the stairs inside the stadium.

I bought her flowers the next day and asked Yunho's mom to give it to her.

Edit:

^ Kanglui, the boys will be flying to Japan in a few hours..

=x

stephanie hwang was there as well. i think a lot of the SM trainees also attended the concert.

Guest patziiz

oh gosh!! 26 pages to catch up ><. anyway, Happy new tread !

im so tired from Examination period but gotta *faint :wacko: *

lots of piccies from concert and our oppas are so hottie lol.

thanks everyone for sharing all stuffs.

umm...today there is TV show in Thailand on-aired.

they went to this concert and the press conferrence.

The MC asked DBSK about The 2nd tour concert "O" in Thailand and Junsu said,

It's gonna be in Thailand at the beginning of next year!.

Gosh! It's too late..I cant believe that

hope it's unofficial schedule..I cant wait till next year >M<.

^Thailand concert is next year?

I really hope the HK concert is this year as im well geared for it

I like how YooHwan did the 'ssssshhhhh' sound to the fans as they were screaming~

Havent watch todays 2 clips, no mood.

But this little ps'ed picture made me giggle~

*the teletubbie mania days*

1172577399_954984.jpg

Credits@bestiz/Sannie@soompi

No Hotlinking!!!

close up fancam of YooChun singing one last cry~~

This is one of the best fancam i seen of YooChun ahhh~~~

^ thanks for the fancam link, sannie. hope it will be available for download later. :D i remember seeing the teletubbies pic before. it's so cute. :P

this reminds me... for Vacation drama, yunho was dressed as a teletubby for his segment when putting on the show for the girl. does anyone have a full shot of yunho in that scene (as in a full length view of him in the outfit)? i only have a pic of yunho that shows the top half of his outfit and i'd like a full shot if there is one. thanks in advance. ^^

available in my CB

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Interview on tvk Shinkaigyo (2007-02-26).wmv [100.9MB] [sINmama]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Popular Asian Artist of the Year Award at SEED Award (2007-02-25).mpg [23.3MB] [thaitvxq] (short clip)

Dong Bang Shin Ki - EPK Interview in Taiwan during the 51st Asia Pacific Film Festival.asf [7.3MB] [Avex Taiwan]

I might translate this last clip if I have time since it's Chinese subbed. ^_^ It's similar to the previous interview where JJ made that interesting pronunciation of "xiao long bao", but seems to contain more info. =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Fancam] Junsu - Remember at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-25) [XiahSoul].wmv [32.6MB]

[Fancam] Junsu - My Page solo [HQ] at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-25) [applexiahbet].wmv [65.0MB]

:tears: I shouldve watched it earlier! I cant watch that fancam which Uruchai posted any more... Must be my connection?

I really like this fancam of Jaejoong singin 'Cryin'! So close and clear!! I want this video!! :lol: I dont think any1 has posted this up yet?

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=68780

Im off 2 watch the subbed version of the Serects Part I clip on youtube now :P

Then i'll spaz the Serects Part II without subs lol :w00t:

Thanks again 4 all the piccies and links shared!!

117257769845477400.jpg

Credits: Melitehero, Bestiz, Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

117257776651830400.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

117257782123278100.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

117257782134205300.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

117257791908117300.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

117257800945493700.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

Guest kaiweasley
QUESTION #2

I'm not sure how the ticket pricing goes for the other countries but for their Korean concerts, they just have 2 prices. 66,000WON (about USD66) and 55,000WON (about USD55), I think. For the standing area (the area closest to the stage), your position or ticket # depends on how fast you're able to reserve your tickets or your connection, I guess. There are seats for others who also purchased the 66,000won tickets but its like in the middle area of the stadium. Those on the bleachers have 55,00won tickets.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure how it goes in other countries :)

- - - - -

Those concert secret clips have so much crack in them, I love 'em. Haha

hey i just have a few questions, and im sorry if someone already talked about it in this thread already, theres just too many pages for me to go through all of them

1. is there a dvd out of the concert they just recently had in seoul yet? if there is one already, where can i get it? and if its not out yet, does any one know about a release date?

2. http://www.im.tv/VLOG/Personal/247010/1173343 <- what song is that??

3. for the concert pics of 'o' (example: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/tmi...9519900rx9.jpg) -- did micky yoochun really get tattoos? if so, how many and where? and is that a real tattoo on his arm??

4. when is dating on earth coming out? is it out yet? if so, where can i watch it online??

*credits to those who posted up the clip and the picture cause they arent mine

Guest clueless_pig

^^gkh321,

1. no OFFICIAL DVD of the concert have released yet. SM Entertainment is probably going to release it soon, I'm guessing within a year. We can get a sneak peak at the concert through

- fancams!

- Mnet Wide News

- mncast, an internet video provider. (some of the youtube links you'll see have mncast.com embeeded on them, those are the company paid to release footages of the concert.)

2. Yunho's Spokesman with Donghae. A clearer version of him performing the same song (w/o Donghae) on a variety show X-man: http://youtube.com/watch?v=q2q_y96NTno

he wrote the song himself when he was 20 years old.

3. the tattoos on MICKEY's ARM is fake. he does have real tatoos.

4. Dating on Earth: We don't know when it is coming out = D The only thing for fans to do right now is to wait patiently =D

I love people asking questions, but shoud we make the first or second post, or any post on the first page a "detailed FAQ"?

we can have a FAQ on different topics pertaining to DBSK,

- merchandise/concerts/ticket/how+where to purchase

- song info, reference to lyrics sites, and even yesasia, etc.

- family info about the boys, cuz we ALWAYS love to know the details of their family =D haha.

- or even those who "own a page", like page 10, 20, etc, they can edit that first post on each page so that it'll have some recent details/updates about the boys.

=>You know how people posts DBSK pics whenever they own a page? they can take sometime to readover their new page afterwards (this thread goes by so fast, we dont have to wait long for new page to appear) and include the summaries of the updates/news.

does anyone else think it's a good idea? i just don't like spams in general =D

i myself have a question to ask =D *cheeky me*

1. I don't remember if anyone brought it up in the old thread, but I realized that DBSK only made two MV's for the third Album, whereas they made several MV's for the Rising Sun and Tri-Angle album....This is not turning out to be question....more like praying for another MV from this album.

the boys are in japan already, right? kudos to them for working so hard! it's like no rest in between concert and work!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

GUYS I RECIEVED MY SCUBE <3

Honestly, Im a LITTLE LITTLE dissapointed in it I mean.. It was expensive I paid like 100 something for it.. the things WERENT printed..that was like the only down side to it..

BUT.. everything else is SO AWESOME =)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cubes.. I'll take a picture of them.. ! ^^ they all came in nice plastic boxes.. and they are actually all pretty big.. not as small as it looked in the picture! =)

There was actually 2006 of them made.. ( get it 2006 year of DBSG ) ^^

I was number 1046.. it came with a card! <3 telling you what number you are ..

AND.. it came with the booklet with their messages in it!<3

^^ they wrote in english so I finally can understand what they are saying.! ^^

Ill take pictures later!!! <3

Archived