[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Thanks for all the pictures and news and lalala <3 !

Full Junsu "My Page" Fancam

It should be the full fancam, it's about 4 minutes and it's loading slow for me T_T But lol omg 24th second!

Junsu-focused "Babo (Unforgettable)" Fancam

Ok I really really love this song.

Fan Audios of "One" + opening talk

LOL. Junsu was like, "Hello, I am Dong Bang Shin Gi's X-Xiah Junsu~" And then they start talking and my lack of Korean skillz loses. One = super!

Download Fan Audios of 070224 Concert!

I'm already listening to it <3 Pretty good fan audios; there are 17 audios in total, all zipped :D It's upped to PDBox though.

..ok i own a page.

c29b3d2c13c3c0640498a04iu8.jpg

fa2aabef2eca93e6df1e1e5cy5.jpg

5b9a622253cbda423a058a1qx6.jpg

2e873b2d24a253bc9c52485nz7.jpg

More HERE!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xdaisiesx3 - i'm still trying to find his myspace -__-;;

The concerts are finally done in Seoul. My impression? a huge success. The boys seemed like they had a lot of fun despite being really tired. I hope the boys get at least a complete day's rest before heading to Japan. (I forgot their schedule though :sweatingbullets: ). Anyway, congratulations to our dear dongbang boys for a job well done.

It's not like I want to start an argument or something, but to boldly state the amount of their earnings from the album just like that, is there proof/evidence? or is this mere deduction? It's just that we all have to be careful when writing something even on forums as well. New DBSK fans visit this thread and we dont want them giving wrong info.

I should know. When I was really new to DBSK, I read info/facts about them. Some of the things I've read were quite far-fetched but I quite believed them. Later I realized those things just couldn't be true at all. All I'm saying is let's be careful of what we write.

hmm... if I'm not mistaken I think the Lexus-info was related to us by tama. She's more qualified to "defend" her claim than me; but i just want to say she went to the concert [all three days I believe]. I see no reason why she would tell all of us something not quite factual.

anyway, I feel that all four boys can drive and have a license. (I'm not sure about Changmin...) I mean, Yunho did "drive" a taxi right, during the break? I remember that picture! but for sure, JJ, Junsu and Yoochun drive. Also, if you remember, when JaeChun got involved in a minor accident around New Year's time, an article mentioned a BMW car. hmm... maybe that tell us the boys have a fairly good amount of income.

just my two cents...

usher only earns about $1 for every album sold, b/c a CD is only about $16 & the profit gets split a lot. that's why most artist gets their income from concerts, commercials & such.

i've been trying to find all the clips to their 2nd concert but can't T__T

i didn't notice this is a new DBSK thread x___x

Guest Jenna:D

bleeeeh is it just meee

or

does changmin NOTTTT have a solo stage thing in the 1st concert DVD? =OOOO

i thought he had a dance performance for his solo?!! GAAAH WHY ISNT ON THEREEE

I believe that he did have a solo. It was to Usher's Caught Up. But I think they couldn't put it into the dvd because of legal issues. :sweatingbullets: Poor changmin. My friend was all depressed b/c she couldn't see his solo. While i was sad b/c i couldn't see that much jaejoong.

Congrats on the new thread you guys.

Guest Perriwynkkle

Hi everyone! I am new here in Soompi and this thread! I love DBSK sooooo much, I think that it may be illegal in a couple places! CHANGMIN IS MY FAVE, why, cause he is teh sex and I love him! Whoo hoo! DBSK FIGHTING!

Guest lynnshim

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=68563

gosh you guys have to hear that! Its the miduhyo [i believe] performance and its very inspiring!!!

The fans yelled out:

1st concert out of the 3: I love you [insert member who i singing]

2nd concert out of the 3:Thank you [ insert member who i singing]

3rd/last concert out of the 3: We will wait for you [insert member who i singing]

and reading the comments, everyone said it was inspiring and that the fans had tears in their eyes when they did that.

credits: bestiz

edit

for those of you who can understand korean:

1/3 of concert: 사랑해요OOO

2/3 of concert: 고마워요OOO

3/3 of concert: 기다릴게OOO

OOO= the name of the member who was singing.

Guest vietblue99

An article regarding the hallyu expo and DBSK's stage/performance there. Can someone translate for me?

동방신기-배용준 ‘한류 엑스포 폐막식 장식’

200702260946090920yn9.jpg

[뉴스엔 이정아 기자]

동방신기와 배용준이 한류 엑스포 폐막식을 책임진다.

지난 해 11월29일 막을 올린 첫 문화 엑스포 ‘한류 엑스포 in Asia’(이하 한류 엑스포)가 개막식 못지않은 화려한 무대로 100여일간 진행된 대장정의 막을 내린다.

3월8일 한류 엑스포 폐막식 무대에는 동방신기의 특별 콘서트가 마련되고 배용준이 개막식에 이어 참석한다.

또 이번 폐막식에는 배용준 문소리가 주연을 맡고 김종학 PD와 송지나 작가가 참여한 ‘드림팀’으로 그동안 많은 화제를 모았던 판타지 블록버스터 드라마 ‘태왕사신기’(MBC)의 패션쇼도 함께 열릴 예정이어서 더욱 기대를 높이고 있다.

동방신기는 3월8일 오후 2시부터 ‘동방지성 인 아시아’(東方之星 in ASIA)란 제목으로 축하행사를 갖는다. 또 중국인 여성 R&B 스타 장리인이 특별 게스트로 무대에 나서 시아준수와 듀엣 공연을 갖는다.

동방신기의 축하행사로 뜨겁게 달궈진 열기는 폐막식으로 이어져 지난 100여일간의 한류 엑스포 모습을 담은 히스토리 영상을 보면서 엑스포의 성과를 돌아보고 폐막식을 장식할 드라마 ‘태왕사신기’의 패션쇼로 절정을 이룰 전망이다.

‘태왕사신기’는 그동안 국내외의 높은 관심에도 불구하고 드라마의 구체적인 내용이나 제작 과정이 한번도 공개되지 않았다. ‘이인영 한복 디자인 연구소’가 디자인한 태왕사신기의 의상들은 이번에 한류 엑스포의 폐막식 무대를 통해 처음으로 일반에 모습을 드러내게 된다.

이정아 happy@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

credits to daum

Congrats on the new thread! It was so hard to keep up with the last one! This one is a bit easier to keep track with but it grows so fast. It grew like 10 pgs from when I got off yesterday to when I logged up in today. I'll try my best to keep up this thread!

In another segment, members dropped down 17 meters from the air to rescue a woman drowning in the sea, which earned thunderous applause from the audience.
O.O wow.. are they out of their minds?

Then the TVXQ members, dressed up as "sci-fi warriors of peace," put on a spectacular segment entitled “Dangerous Mind” together with 50 flag-waving military-garbed dancers.

o.. so that's what they were going for.. I didn't quite like the tin foils... it just looked tacky.

I wonder when the cake fight came in ^_^

thanks deppstar

Guest Senorita_

gosh you guys have to hear that! Its the miduhyo [i believe] performance and its very inspiring!!!

The fans yelled out:

3rd/last concert out of the 3: We will wait for you [insert member who i singing]

and reading the comments, everyone said it was inspiring and that the fans had tears in their eyes when they did that.

Really? Aww...the fans are sweet! I tried to listen to the audio just then...but it's really hard to hear what they are saying....too much screaming from the fans.

Thanx Deppstar for your news! I really would like to attend their concert in their Hong Kong one...hopefully it will be around the end of the year ^^

Also, thanx Popoyo - I've seen their fancam, it was sooo cute! You can see Jaehoness in them, gosh, i'm glad they had a great time in their 3 concerts!

And Thanx Mabe and Uruchai for your pic spamming! i've collected soo many of them. Thanx for your pic updates as well! <3

p.s You girls are soo fast in this thread! I had to back log 9 pages to get to here! <_< lolz!

Guest AhleesOhn<3JJ

what is this insanity?!

i leave this thread alone for ONE day! and i need to catch up on 16 pages already?!!?!?

lol...oh geez...

this thread is going to beat all the other threads even though it's so new!!

anyways, im posting because i think i saw a link in the old thread that was the audio of Jaejoong's solo performance. and now i cannot possibly find it.....if someone could please provide me with the link again? it would be greatly appreciatedddd!

yayayay!

congrats to the boys for a successful conccerttt!

wee!

I believe that he did have a solo. It was to Usher's Caught Up. But I think they couldn't put it into the dvd because of legal issues. :sweatingbullets: Poor changmin. My friend was all depressed b/c she couldn't see his solo. While i was sad b/c i couldn't see that much jaejoong.

Congrats on the new thread you guys.

yeah Changmin did have a solo part in Rising Sun concert. He perform Usher song "caught up"

with a bunch of hot girls around him. the only thing is that they were not allow to put that onto the dvd

because Usher company said if they were to add it in, they will sue SM so SM doesn't want to get into

a big legal deal so they cut Changmin solo part out.

if SM was smart enough, they would have jus replace Usher song with another song that was legal to be

publish onto the dvd. People won't care about the music cuz they will just focus on changmin. dunno why

SM won't do that way much easier beside disappointing so many Changmin's fans who want to see him dance :(

Guest dyane_crl

The fans yelled out:

i listened to it and it was just so touching. you could almost feel the love hearing the fans shouting 기다릴게 (ki-da-ril-ke) [insert member's name]. :wub: i think it was from a yoochun fancam that i heard the fans shouting 사랑해요 (sa-rang-hae-yo) [insert member's name]. :) props to the fans for that -- showing TVXQ how much they are loved. :blush:

vietblue99 - i believe someone's posted an article regarding the hallyu expo some pages back. i'm not to certain that that's the translation of the one in your post but, at the least, there's also some information there. :)

V dianaj1985 - thanks for sharing that! it's so HQ! ^_^ junsu's perf is :w00t: and his composition's really nice. B) i see the bit with the water. :sweatingbullets:

Guest dianaj1985

CLEAR MY PAGE FOCUS 2nd VERSION TOOO SEEEXXYYY~~~

CREDIT : BESTIZ picnicxiah.com

TIPs: click on the clip twice to get a full screen of junsu hotness~~~ haha~~~ sooooo smexy sexy~~~

omg if someone is able to dwl if off the clip please share it with me~~~ :begs:

thanks alot for all the infos and clips and pics~~~ how i wish i was born in kr~~~ haiz~~~

always daydream~~~~ :slap myself to reality:

Guest vietblue99

i listened to it and it was just so touching. you could almost feel the love hearing the fans shouting 기다릴게 (ki-da-ril-ke) [insert member's name]. :wub: i think it was from a yoochun fancam that i heard the fans shouting 사랑해요 (sa-rang-hae-yo) [insert member's name]. :) props to the fans for that -- showing TVXQ how much they are loved. :blush:

vietblue99 - i believe someone's posted an article regarding the hallyu expo some pages back. i'm not to certain that that's the translation of the one in your post but, at the least, there's also some information there. :)

Oh ok thanks. I'll backtrack and see if I find it.

edit

I checked it. The only article I found was in regards to BYJ as being at the hallyu expo along with DBSK.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

You mean, you downloaded it? Well, the ones you downloaded are fancams, not the full concert. Nobody would have the full concert, since the cameras were mostly taken away, and the DVD is FAR from being released...

the only parts that were caught 'on tape' were those two, so that's probably what you saw ^^

that is probably the saddest news that i have ever heard.

I thought that all concerts were 'on tape', but i guess they want you to go to the concert to see it all.

damn, that means i missed the 'rising sun' and etc. I'm a big fan of the rising sun for some reason.

over all, the concert totally shined its success.

They didn't lipsync for one and

they finally got those mics attached to their heads- i always wondered why they use those mics that they hold in their hands,

it makes dancing so much harder. but i think i remember watching a concert where they started to use those head-attached mics

and yoochun kept readjusting it, and yunho was too low, and some of them kept holding it closer to their face.

but seriously

DBSK HAS ONE OF THE BEST INTROS TO CONCERTS that i have ever seen

and i watch alot of concerts (well online and when rain came to nyc)

but yeah, the music when they do the rock screams of each members name.

but it was a pity that jaejoong and changmin wore those tightsuits, not revealing their arms

like Junsu, Yoochun, and Yunho. I guess they planned it that way since jaejoong seems like he lost quite a large amount of weight.

again, i'm a bit angered that they don't capture all the concerts 'on tape'

but if its making DBSK get more money and gathering more of an audience

then i'm happy.

Guest sheilapiglet

just finished watching Junsu's performance of "My Page"....so he wrote and composed this song himself or what?...cuz it's so HOT!...haha...I seriously think that he has the most overall talent in the group cuz he can sing AND dance really really well....can totally be compared to the likes of Bi/Rain and Se7en as a solo artist...he also has that cute personality that everybody can fall in love with....but of course DBSK as a whole is still the best=)

from the clip, I could also tell why the dancers would have slipped and dropped Yunho...what were they thinking adding so much rain on the stage like that?...wouldn't that just make it dangerously slippery?....like I don't get how the others performed after Junsu...cuz I don't think they had enough time to wipe the floor...weird.

Guest mimayuknow

wow i'm so confused is the last thread really closed?

anyway , enjoy in new thread of tvxq yeah!!!

i wanna go to korea i'm very jealous korean

now i'm fallin' with Micky

he so smart so adorable so awesome so charmed me

:D

Guest dyane_crl

Well anyways, i'm tried convincing my mother to let me take 2 weeks off my college classes

to go see the hongkong concert (i have family there)

and she was about to let me, BUT DAMN, my cousin in hong kong tried to buy the tickets

and its SOLD OUT. but my cousin knows someone who can TRY to get seats but the back seats are the only things available.

and who wants to sit in the back seats?

whatever, if i'm ever going to a dbsk concert, i'll pay good money for front row.

everyone should cry with me LOL

tickets for the HongKong concert is SOLD OUT? :unsure: have the dates for their HK concert even been announced? :mellow:

mimayuknow - yes, the old thread is closed. :)

^the tickets got sold out before the date is enough announce?

what if it's on a day they're busy?

O.O wow.. are they out of their minds?

o.. so that's what they were going for.. I didn't quite like the tin foils... it just looked tacky.

I wonder when the cake fight came in ^_^

thanks deppstar

it was the end i believe

Guest luluchan

Well anyways, i'm tried convincing my mother to let me take 2 weeks off my college classes

to go see the hongkong concert (i have family there)

and she was about to let me, BUT DAMN, my cousin in hong kong tried to buy the tickets

and its SOLD OUT. but my cousin knows someone who can TRY to get seats but the back seats are the only things available.

and who wants to sit in the back seats?

whatever, if i'm ever going to a dbsk concert, i'll pay good money for front row.

everyone should cry with me LOL

WAT?!?!?!? THE HONG KONG TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!??!

U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!??!?!?!

BUT THE DATES HAVNT EVEN BEEN ANNOUNCED YET!?!?!?!

OR I MISSED IT?1/?!?!?!

WHEN IS IT THEN!??!?!?!

no wayyy~~~!!!!

IM SERIOUSLY GONNA BAWL!!

Archived