[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest coolmint

Congratulations on the new thread!

Thank you Thank you Thank you everyone for the updates on the pics and fancam links

I am absolutely in love with Jae's solo performance kyaaaa~~~

and that cake fancam is great!...i think its JaeHo too...hooray for JaeHo!!

mncast01theo3.gifmncast01bthpr8.gif

Congrats to the boys on three successful concerts...good luck for the rest of the tour!!

EDIT: ooo my first page ownage for the new thread...here are some old gifs:

risingsun3bu5.gif

risingsunlu3.gif

animaldance2th2dg8.gifanimaldanceth2ok9.gif

dbskanimals2mu7.gif

otm06th2ou1.gifotm28th3al0.gif

sw02thwn1.gifsw01thbu9.gif

heroine28thfi5.gifh31th3cv0.gif

credit jaejrocks

PLEASE NO HOTLINKING

gifs can also be found at my site...link in my siggy

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

070225 [Fancam] DANGEROUS MIND Performance

credits: 작은행복 @bestiz

audio's a bit painful to the ear; but Changminnie looks so, how do I say it? tough-looking in his hairstyle and outfit. gosh... our young boy has truly matured.

Minnie pic-spam

1172425717img3359iy2.jpg

1172425717img3431se4.jpg

1172425717img3435ow5.jpg

1172425717img3437zr4.jpg

cr. bestiz

more pics here of the other boys.

-------

ooh, Mabe, thanks for those big and nice pics. I love their s-cubes shirts. i just realized, they have two sets of the s-cube shirts, eh? coz JJ's wearing one where the print has black hair, while the other has white/grayish one! gah, I want one for myself. lol.

Guest jun;MON

:tears: I would love to bust my richard simmons to HK to see their concert. Since my inlaws are there~

-sigh- is there any more clips of Junsu's solo? I want to see his whole performance, I love his song. -sigh- <3 I want to see his dance, he can roll, roll roll~

O_O! I see some Jaesu love there! <3 -flash back of their funny hwighting clip-

U-Know Yun Ho fighting, Micky Yoo Chun fighting, Choi Kang Changmin fighting, Yoong Woong Jae Joong fighting~ Xiah Junsu fighting!

<33

Guest jlchen1031

was a silent reader of the previous thread, but now i can't help but join in!! thanks to all for the great pics and goodies from their recent concert! they are definitely as hot as ever~

Guest dream3rx0

AHAHA JaeHo! <3333333

UMM, it's definitely JaeHo because....if you just look carefully...Jaejoong chases after Yunho then Changmin runs in after and then somehow Changmin fell..haha! xD

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1138/jaehokt9.png

Hope this solves the confusion if Jaejoong's chasing after Yunho or Changmin..hehehe

And ahhh~~ Changmin is so cute..hehe he was wiping the cakes off Yunho's sleeves??

At first i thought he was like surfing the crowd cause all i saw was his feet up in the air.=P

Changmin+Cornrolls=Love Love Love <3

-- REAL TRACKLISTING OF THE O CONCERT --

1/ Phantom Video/Movie

2/ Million Men

3/ The Way U Are

4/ Rising Sun

5/ One

6/ Ment

7/ Mi Duh Yo

8/ You're my Miracle

+ Junsu SOLO (self composing) My page

+ Yoochun SOLO PopSong One Last Cry

+ Yunho SOLO (self composing) Spokes Man

12/ Hey Girl

13/ I wanna hold you

- video/movie + Ment

+ Changmin SOLO Extreme 'When I first kissed you'

+ JaeJoong SOLO Crying

16/ Drive

- Ment

18/ Whatever They Say

19/ You only love

20/ Dangerous Mind

21/ Tri-Angle (Feat. Jang Ri In)

22/ O - Jung.Ban.Hap

23/ Remember

24/ Balloon

25/ Hiyaya Summer Day

- Ment

27/ Pabo (Unforgettable)

28/ Hug

credits to vietblue99@soompi , Zhangliyin baidu bar

Yunchikan & Vietblue99@: Thanks alot 4 the full tracklist songs!

So they did performed 'Whatever they Say' :wub: So happy about that :D

Im also glad that they sang 'Million Men', 'One' 'Hey Girl', 'Pabo', 'Hiyaya'. :w00t:

The others were kinda expected BUT..... They didnt perform 'Get Me Some'?!?!! :tears:

I thought it was because of the copyright on the Usher song Changmin danced to or am I talking about something totally different?

Cookiemonster: Ur talkin about last years concert held in Korea when Changmin's solo wasnt able 2 be on the DVD whereas she was talkin about last years concert in Thailand when Changmin couldnt dance coz he hurt himself.

I have a question, are the back up dancer in Japan and Korea are the same??? bc in the Heart Mind and Soul concert, i saw the backup dancers are different.. thanks you haha

I love DBSK's Korean back-up dancers though hahaha

AznTexasG: Their dancers are different from Japans :)

Thanks 4 all the piccies and fancam links!!! About the Cake Fancam... It was Jaejoong who chased after Yunho for sure! :D

But the question is who fell?? My guess is... Jaejoong :lol:

I think a few of ya's fort it was Jaemin in the beginin coz in the end we only saw Changmin comin back lol!

I guess we will have 2 wait 4 Helen 2 come online 2 let us know kekekek :P

Uruchai: Thnaks 4 another fancam! Will watch it later :P

Another batch of piccies 4 u all!

Group Piccies!

2aaa2601a8900c0c7bec2c9bb1.jpg

Credits: uknowgarden, Baidu & Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

7eb8adfb00a7d9204f4aea9yd5.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

50b715d1536946d1572c849jh6.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

72ad226d144a06f94316949bz6.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

162e4afbf04af7146d22eb9yt0.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

280c67f0f4991bc17931aa9xj1.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

499aedd3649ca5dda9ec9a9kz8.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

12423e3f32a1cfee54e7239jm8.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

21927dd9c063e32e11df9b9fp2.jpg

Credits: uknoegarden, Baidu & Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

Uknow Yunho

1172414268untitled2rq4.jpg

Credits: Ahfiness, Baidu & Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

1172414268untitled3as2.jpg

Credits: Ahfiness, Baidu & Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

Jaejoong

snv3232220copypp4.jpg

Credits: Highlight.J, Baidu & Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

snv3232920copyob5.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

snv3233020copyzl0.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

snv3233220copyyo9.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

EDIT:

Uruchai: I Love the S Cube tops aswell! I wonder if we will be able 2 buy them??

Aaaah i didnt realise Jaejoong's hair on his top! Thanks 4 lettin us know! ^_^

BTW.. That was a good fancam! Very clear! Minnie was.. :w00t: kekek :P

Im still disappionted that they didnt sing live again 4 their uptempo songs <_<

I know alot of ya's will say that they are/will be tried etc..

And that it'd be hard 2 dance & sing live @ the same time 4 3 nights runnin... I know yeh..

:vicx::ph34r: But i still think they should have!! :vicx::ph34r:

V Minni_Babyy:: Dont quote picutres!!

Guest minni_babyy

yay for my first post in dbsk's new thread!!!

here are some fancams from the concert last friday..

watch it in:

YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

and some pics from today's concert.

1172411121_070225cm.jpg

1172411121_070225jj.jpg

1172411121_070225js.jpg

1172411121_070225yc.jpg

1172411121_070225yh.jpg

1172410871_p26.jpg

1172410871_p25.jpg

1172365149_p18.jpg

1172410871_p23.jpg

79808369xy7.jpg

^^such a lucky guy.. whoever he is.. lol

credits: BZ + badstar@soompi

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!

what is that white stuff on Changminni's face?? wow. they all look sweaty.. but still love them <3

the concert looked liike it was sooo good. i wish i could have had a chance to even go. or see it. somehow. saw their last concert... on dvd. and it looked like a lot of fun. i bet i would have screamed my head off too.. and the official merchandise.. i would have bought it for sure!

Guest uknowyunho

what is that white stuff on Changminni's face?? wow. they all look sweaty.. but still love them <3

the concert looked liike it was sooo good. i wish i could have had a chance to even go. or see it. somehow. saw their last concert... on dvd. and it looked like a lot of fun. i bet i would have screamed my head off too.. and the official merchandise.. i would have bought it for sure!

UHHH, please don't quote pictures and the white stuff on Changmin's face is cake.^^

And gahh, I really really like Jaejoong's solo performance. I also really liked his solo performance from the Rising Sun Concert too..haha! xD

Guest disfunktional.

Happy new thread! YAY!~ I`ll miss the old one though <33

OMFG!!! This year's concert tour is so freakin sexy T________T Jaejoongg is loveee, CHANGMINIEEE IS LOVEEE!! Micky is LOVE! Yunho is LOVE! Xiah is LOVE! They all look so freaking smexyyy! Jaejoong's hair is really cuteee! I love the styleee since it looked really short in choosey lover T___T Changmin's hair makes him look pretty and the hair is love ahaha. I think it really suits him <3 Micky looks REALLY REALLY HOT! His hair is a bit flat but it's still sexy!! Yunho's hair looks good too! I like how it's puffy and spikey-ishh. Kinda like rising sun? WOW =D Xiahh is GORGEOUSS!! WACKKAAAA HOTT___

I really like the performances too! Like hwo they beggined it was really sexy. I didnt get to see baloons perf though T___T I couldnt dl anything related to the concert becasz of stupid CB >:[ That part where they were doing something with the cars was soo cuteee!! They weree like lito kids :rolleyes: Oh chyeahh. The cake fight. It was sooo LOVE. Jaehoo love. Jaejoong hugged yunhoo when he tried to cream him lol. It was sooooo sweeet!!! I just hope the boys dont over work and yunho isnt in any pain. Especially jaejoong since he wants to make up for last year >___<" He's really skinny and he looks hollow~ bit to me. Poor baby, but i did loved his contacts at the press congference though lol. The hair worked it. The smile was fabulous too hehehe. I was dying saving concert pictures T___T It was too hot to handle LOL. Mannn~i want the concert goods. Especially the poster. Hopefully it'll be up on yesasia soon (poster without glasses) Im still drooling over it T________T If only i could attend the concert *cries* Ahhwells. I hope everything goes well for them <33

DBSK FIGHTING!

Guest Chrissymaru

wow l go on soompi and I see 14 pages of a new thread already. Wow finally finished reading them

Well I was a silent reader from the old forum, didn't post much.

Anyways thanks for uploading all the concert pics and videos.

^Changmin's hairstyle looks a little weird to me. I don't think it really suits him, but he's still hot =D

haha That's so cute, Jaeho!! <33 *chases after them* lol

I have a question, does anyone have a fancam or video of the Triangle Performance, I wanted to see Jang Ri In's performance in it.

Guest lavitadolce

Junsu: So I’m very into composing melodies lately.

Snoop: What musical instrument do you use to compose your melodies then?

Junsu: Piano, and composing music procedures. (?)

ahhh... junsu playing piano.. how sexy ;]

Snoop: Ah walk about. Yeah, can’t possibly stay home all day. What hairstyle do you like then?

Junsu: Hairstyle? A little bit…

Snoop: Permed?

Junsu: Bit permed. Yeah…should be that.

Snoop: That should be Junsu’s ideal…

Junsu: Yeah. How nice would it be if it’s my ideal type of girl.

i'm getting a perm

lol! i this was fun to read! junsu's so cute; thanks for sharing! i can't wait to read the other member's answers!

Guest kayem7289

OMG, you guys move waaaayyyy too fast!

Think about how much I'll have to read if I missed a week :tears:!

Anyway, I still haven't any fancams except for Micky's. I was hoping to wake up to a whole bunch of fancams, but my dreams were just a little to high :sweatingbullets:.

I really want to see Joongie's since you guys all say that he did an awesome job. I really want to watch, too because I heard that he cried...But that means I'll prolly cry too :tears:.

YunHae is going to be uber sweet, a duet, but with rapping!

Minnie sings a ballad type song, right?

But I still want to watch Junsu's the most! Wanna watch hinm shake his body and booty!

Jun;Mon, you seem to forget that he is MY husband! LOL, j/k. He's got plenty of those cheeks to go around. Hahah, OMG, you would go lesbian for a female version of Junsu?! I prefer the manly version with the hot muscles and cute face, but I'd have to see how he'd look as a girl first.

Thanks herotec for the translation. What's up with everyone always trying to give him a hard time?! I thought Junsu was so cute and polite, though, as usual.

...Gotta run to watch all those videos that you guys put links up for!

dbsk_star, I'll send you a pm after this message with the songs :D.

Guest JiniChun

THEY SANG BABO!!???

OH MY GOD!!!! I'M DYING T________________________________T!

I'M DYING TO WATCH THIS CONCERT!! T_T

i hope it won't take so long as the 1st

CONGRATS FOR THE NEW THREAD ANYWAY XD

Wooh! Page 14! O.o

So cool!

I wanna see Ri In perf. with dbsk >.<;; (and I hope BoA fans in korea don't go all anti with dear Ri In <3)

the boys are really not rich at all >.< they only get like 2 cents for each album sold and spread b/w the five (boa gets 50 cents/album). and that's their only source of income. It doesn't really add up expecially with the increasing internet downloading and decreasing sales. anyways the point is they don't make much for the effort they put into it. What they get instead is fame and exposure and ofcourse love <3

The boys save really hard and i'm really surprised they'd spend money on nice cars, (well, maybe not jj cause he's a money spending trouble maker >.< and Yunho's obsesed about cars) anways i'm glad they indulge themselves once in a while, it's a good thing.

omg.... the Music industry works that way in every country >.>; ...

Sorry If i sound blunt... but

Why does companies get the higher income from record sales?... That's because they make the invesment! @_@ ... is only abvious... if the boys themselves were the ones putting the money to make the actual albums, they would get a higher income from them.

I agree they might not make as much money as stars in the US (I mean, singers in that country are the best paid in the world) but really some fans should stop seing them as eff. victims all the time. for christ sake they are the biggest group in Korea! >.>; , I highly doubt they are starving or suffering for money... really, I know we love them, but we are not blind...

they buy cars, houses, and donate money (remember Junsu donating like US$30 000 to his bro's Uni?)

and the lexus were a gift :rolleyes:

you know, sometimes it gets on my nervers when I heard people saying things like "awww they get paid so little!" "poor them SM overworks them and don't get paid enough"... Because i'm 100% positive thats BS. there are laboral laws in every country, and i'm sure they are not stupid to get attached to an unfair contract.

they are not suffering like slaves. my effin' potatoe, they are happy and lovin' what they do, and they are grateful to LSM... U_U ... if it wasn't for him, dbsg wouldn't exist. their dream would've never come true.

About ShinHwa and H.O.T stuff, I rather not comment anything, cos' honestly I think the rumors about shinhwa and SM, started all for money issues and popularity facts. =x ... And I'm sorry if I sound mean, but so far LSM and SM has been awesome to dongbang, and SM is smart enough to threat them nice. dong bang shin ki is the 5 of them. they can be DBSG in any other company and SM knows that :3

I understand not everyone works in the music industry, but sometimes is only common sense really .-.

this are my 2 cents; sorry if i sound blunt, but i had to take it out of my system :x

- - - - - - - - - - - -

heyy guys, i hav a few questions, so it'll b really great if u guys can answer them~! :) :

1. is there any new news about DATING ON EARTH?! (including pictures, actual news, writing posted on the internet, etc.)

2. does some1 like really know what the *DBSG* members' pay from SM is.....?!

3. if i want 2 buy tickets 2 a *DBSG* concert THIS SUMMER, where do i reserve/buy them (like what website) & how much r they, usually?!

thx so much! :lol:

for your first question, there is no official news on when Dating On Earth will be release. The only thing that is new that whoever attended the 2nd Concert brought a photobook that has scenes from the drama. The thing that I know is that they will probably do Dating on Earth exactly like Vacation. Aired in the same university theater for a week, and it will be release onto dvd when they release their 4th album.

2. Its their privacy so I doubt anybody would actually know their real salary from SM

3. When the official dates are release they will tell u where u can get, but the official dates are not release yet but people usually get it online faster but it could crash like wat happen when people tried to order their second concert in korea.

PEOPLE DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!! THE MOD WILL GET MAD!!! I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO GET IN TROUBLE ALREADY!!! :angry:

Ohh.. new thread. niice. :)

WOW CHANGMIN. o_o;

ahh he really is maturing. a lot.

hmm.. not exactly loving the braids but they arent bad.

they do give him a tough look. @-@

--edit.

could anyone tell me what concert this is from?

risingsunwr9.gif

(posted by coolmint)

thats so cool. haha.

I want to watch it.

Archived