[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest dianaj1985

I MADE A MISTAKE

If my post is confusing then read this:

There were boxes filled with plastic bags of phones and cameras. I think they had their names on the bag? I think, but then like no seating labeled and stuff. There were numerous places to pick their belongings up. Few on the stage areas, and others past this metal bar, that blocked people from coming in, with cops guarding it. Basically people were screaming through the bar metals to the workers handing the phones back on the other sides, telling their names and how their belongings looked like. This is more unorthodox than I imagined. It was like a stampede to tell you the truth!!

You could watch the clips on bestiz. Very barbaric.

can u direct me to the page???

cos i cant seem to find it~~

their five in black events in japan~~

can someone pls translate it??

東方神起 2nd LIVE TOUR 2007~Five in the Black~ 追加公演発表!

5月10日(木) 中野サンプラザ 18:30/19:00 サンライズプロモーション東京 0570-00-3337 2月24日(土)

5月12日(土) 大阪厚生年金会館大 18:00/18:30 キョードー大阪 06-6233-8888 3月4日(日)

5月13日(日) 大阪厚生年金会館大 16:30/17:00 キョードー大阪 06-6233-8888 3月4日(日)

5月16日(水) 新潟県民会館大 18:00/18:30 キョードー北陸 025-245-5100 2月24日(土)

5月18日(金) 渋谷C.C.Lemonホール 18:30/19:00 サンライズプロモーション東京 0570-00-3337 2月24日(土)

5月19日(土) 渋谷C.C.Lemonホール 16:30/17:00 サンライズプロモーション東京 0570-00-3337 2月24日(土)

5月23日(水) 札幌市教育文化会館 18:30/19:00 WESS 011-614-9999 2月24日(土)

5月27日(日) 仙台市民会館 17:30/18:00 G/I/P 022-222-9999 2月25日(日)

5月29日(火) 神戸国際会館こくさいホール 18:15/19:00 キョードー大阪 06-6233-8888 3月4日(日)

5月31日(木) 滋賀:びわ湖ホール 18:30/19:00 キョードー大阪 06-6233-8888 3月4日(日)

6月2日(土) 愛知県芸術劇場大 18:00/18:30 キョードー東海 052-972-7466 2月24日(土)

6月3日(日) 愛知県芸術劇場大 16:30/17:00 キョードー東海 052-972-7466 2月24日(土)

6月15日(金) 福岡サンパレス 18:30/19:00 キョードー西日本 092-715-8911 3月4日(日)

6月16日(土) 福岡サンパレス 16:30/17:00 キョードー西日本 092-715-8911 3月4日(日)

추가-6月18日(月) 日本武道館 18:00/19:00

추가-6月19日(火) 日本武道館 18:00/19:00

credit: 동방세계로 @bestiz

omg anyone have the idea how they let ppl in???

where do u purchase the entry tickets to this???

haiz now iam sooo loving their japan concert~~~

so iam thinking tht going to their japan concert is one of my dream

other than going to their korea one~~

changmin is easily happy with yummy food but he nevers eat them alone~~

0008xypb.jpg

TVXQ1stPhotoBook-12.jpg

TVXQ1stPhotoBook-37.jpg

TVXQ1stPhotoBook-39.jpg

unless he is super hungry~~~ hahahah

our TOP leader~~~Jung Yun Ho

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

6.jpg

1165836579_HEA6621.jpg

2213301964505450vvcowfqwi0.jpg

Untitled_1-1.jpg

Yunho's smiles~~

22mf0-1.jpg

111134560626471quwihnhnxi3.jpg

fullwmv000128066sw8.jpg

yunhocute4.jpg

Yunho's cute pout

56.jpg

Yunho sleeping

yunho002qy7op2.jpg

I LOVEEE~~ this pic~~~

yunhofeahntthersframeyv8.jpg

credit: on the pics~ soory i forgot where i saves the pics

cyxion, soompi, cassiopeiasg, kpopkingdom

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Explicitj0yee
:o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thread is 8 pages now. I guess it reached it limit BUT OMG T.T I WILL MISS IT ... Its weird to see it at 8 pages o.0

Guest Babysoul

Wow, I can`t believe the old thread reached 2000 pages! Yay for new thread! When I saw this, I freaked out because I was like, "What happened to all the posts?!"

& I don`t post in the DBSK thread often (even though DBSK is my #1; I swear!!).. This is my 3rd time, I think? I know, sad.

Hero - Crying (I hope this wasn`t already posted. Sorry if it was.)

credit: dgsgjj.com

Has anyone seen this yet? I`m wondering what they`re doing ;D

68yihkyguxm5.jpg

credit: bestiz

About people getting their phones and cameras taken away at the concert, I just thought it was a stupid idea from SM. Didn't they think about how long it would take to return those belongings to all those people? I would have been quite upset if I were amoung those fans digging for my phone It's good to hear they're not going to do that anymore.

I understand why SM took away the video tools, but they could have done it in a more sophisticated way. Yet also, if girls hadn't been screaming at the workers, and willing to calm down a little, it probably would have gone better.

Lexus's? For all five of them? Hehe, they certainly deserve them.

Guest yunchikan

=O! changmin in cornrolls! xD

so cute <333333 lmao.

and wah wht are they doing to yoochun!! xD

-- REAL TRACKLISTING OF THE O CONCERT --

1/ Phantom Video/Movie

2/ Million Men

3/ The Way U Are

4/ Rising Sun

5/ One

6/ Ment

7/ Mi Duh Yo

8/ You're my Miracle

+ Junsu SOLO (self composing) My page

+ Yoochun SOLO PopSong One Last Cry

+ Yunho SOLO (self composing) Spokes Man

12/ Hey Girl

13/ I wanna hold you

- video/movie + Ment

+ Changmin SOLO Extreme 'When I first kissed you'

+ JaeJoong SOLO Crying

16/ Drive

- Ment

18/ Whatever They Say

19/ You only love

20/ Dangerous Mind

21/ Tri-Angle (Feat. Jang Ri In)

22/ O - Jung.Ban.Hap

23/ Remember

24/ Balloon

25/ Hiyaya Summer Day

- Ment

27/ Pabo (Unforgettable)

28/ Hug

credits to vietblue99@soompi , Zhangliyin baidu bar

Guest dbskhwaiting

WOOT THE 2ND THREAD!!! YAYNESS!! lol i normally dont post since u guys have got everything covered...but im a regular checker since the day i joined soompi...and im proud to say that DBSK IS THE BEST!! lol haha and the only group to have a 2nd thread in soompi!! ^^

Thnx for all the links to yt links of the concert! :] great for us sad souls that cant go to korea or the other countries to watch.. :[ lol DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITNG!!!

congrats upon the 2nd thread!

they boys must have been tired from the tour concert ): i hope they still stay healthy like always.

btw, do anyone have the whole batch of their calendar pictures? ive seen some of them but definitely mising some of them, could anyone be nice and post them up? Oh, the HQ ones will be appreciated ^^*

Guest Senorita_

Thanx yunchikan for TVXQ's Concert tracklisting! I'm comparing their 1st Concert from their 2nd Concert and their second seems to be better and longer than their 1st. But anywayz i love whateva they do!

Guest hiimjunebug

OHMYgoodness

so I just might be the slow one here :sweatingbullets: , but if you haven't seen this, DO IT:

10sec of JUNSU cUtEnEsS

i couldn't resist doing that kind of cApiTaLiZatiOn cause it's so cute :P

hahha i dunno if it's been posted or not, but...

he goes "sexy lady, UHhh."

then the other members go "do 'choose me baby'!"

so he goes, in a lower tone, "choose me baby, UHhh."

and does it TWICE.

ohhh junsu<3

Guest -I+Jenvox+I-

^omgsh that part was sooo funny...hhahah

OOOoooOOOhh...2nd thread!!!...never got to join the 1st one...to manyy posts to go through hehe

btw..does anyone know when the dates of the tour in china will be revealed?...or already have?

Guest cc_yang

Michelle, Yunho hurt his waist because he fell on his back during his solo part in the concert. I guess some of the backup dancers fell and dropped him, or something like that. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

what??? YunHo got hurt??? OoO... is he okay??? omg!!! i remember he got hurt last year too... like... he got cut or something last year and his hand was wrapped... omg!!! this year... YunHo fell and hurt his back... omg!!! i'm really worried now... thankies for sharing this information... well... even though you are so sure... i'm still worried... TT^TT... i'll be praying for him then...

anyways... hmm... i was reading through some peoples replies and they weren't so sure if Jang RiIn was there and sung BoA's part from "Tri-Angle" with Dong Bang... well... i heard that she was there and she was singing BoA's part from "Tri-Angle"... there aren't no pictures to prove it... but... i still believe that Jang RiIn was there... and i'm glad that they actually had her there... hehe!!! i would love to see that "Tri-Angle" performance where she does come in and sing BoA's part...

DongHae was there??? haha!!! i didn't even know that until i was watching the backstage vid and i saw YunHo talking to DongHae... hehe!!! that was really funny how last year's concert... Xiah featured HyukJae in his solo performance... and this year... YunHo featured DongHae in his... hehe!!! hmm... what about next year... is ChangMin gunna feature KiBum??? hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be cool though... hehe!!!

hmm... about the photobook thingy at DVDHeaven... yay!!! since i just got paid the other day... and today... i went and cashed my check... i gave money to my sister to get it for me... since i don't have a credit card yet... haha!!! yes... i cannot wait to get it... hehe!!! anyways... when i was looking at the pictures that were gunna be in the photobook... i saw pictures that were going to be in "Dating On Earth"... ahh!!! here... let me show you what i'm talking about... :)...

jaeminhottness.jpg

the pictures of JaeJoong on the right side is totally pictures for "Dating On Earth"... omg!!! ahh!!! are they having pictures from "Dating on Earth" in there as well??? omg!!! i hope so... i really really really really really want to see that drama... omg!!! when is it going to air and release... i want to see it so bad... hehe!!! anyways... yeup... i hope there are pictures from "Dating On Earth" in there too... hehe!!!

Guest fernsky

heys everyone!

im new here. congrats on having a second thread. it's all u girls' efforts in making all these possible! ;)

thank you for all the video clips, news and pics on the boys' latest updates!

im so dying to be at their concert! esp after i watching my copy of their 'Rising Sun' dvd yesterday!

i must say, Jaejoong has really improved great leaps in the way he sings and in his expressions after watching is 'Crying' solo performance!! my eyes grew all watery while watching~~ :tears:

Congrats for da 2nd Thread >_<

thx for those piccies 'n news/info

this is ma 1st post in here so. . .i'm new ^^

hope Yunho gonna fine and DBSG too

Has anyone seen this yet? I`m wondering what they`re doing ;D

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9518/68yihkyguxm5.jpg

credit: bestiz

** wonderin wat did Junsu does to Yoocheon ??

woowww ^^ :P

=O! changmin in cornrolls! xD

so cute <333333 lmao.

and wah wht are they doing to yoochun!! xD

-- REAL TRACKLISTING OF THE O CONCERT --

1/ Phantom Video/Movie

2/ Million Men

3/ The Way U Are

4/ Rising Sun

5/ One

6/ Ment

7/ Mi Duh Yo

8/ You're my Miracle

+ Junsu SOLO (self composing) My page

+ Yoochun SOLO PopSong One Last Cry

+ Yunho SOLO (self composing) Spokes Man

12/ Hey Girl

13/ I wanna hold you

- video/movie + Ment

+ Changmin SOLO Extreme 'When I first kissed you'

+ JaeJoong SOLO Crying

16/ Drive

- Ment

18/ Whatever They Say

19/ You only love

20/ Dangerous Mind

21/ Tri-Angle (Feat. Jang Ri In)

22/ O - Jung.Ban.Hap

23/ Remember

24/ Balloon

25/ Hiyaya Summer Day

- Ment

27/ Pabo (Unforgettable)

28/ Hug

credits to vietblue99@soompi , Zhangliyin baidu bar

** thx for da Tracklisting

it's more than 1st con and better one ^^

neway Love all of their perform

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:( im sortof sad that our wonderful 2000 pages are gone..

but a new beginning for more DBSK!

i was kinda shocked to hear that heroshock was shut down because of all the negativity towards the other members.

im sort of mad though. if they were truly dbsk (if not only jaejoong's) fans, they should respect the other members too.

Yeah same, after all that work getting it to 2000 pages lol....but I am proud and happy at the same time to make more DBSK memories!! Yo guys, lets get it to be the #1 thread again heheh :D

SO THATS WHY HEROSHOCK GOT CLOSED! okay....I didn't know that ;__; ...but man, they usually cover all jaejoong fancams, now where do I get those form O_O

cc_yang thanks for posting those small caps for dbsk new drama Dating on Earth! Is there any way you can scan that? lol :sweatingbullets:

Wow SM Entertainment gave them CARS!? are you joking....where did you guys hear that from? Sorry if I missed it on the old thread...it was going too fast >__>

Badstar posted Choosey Lover Making: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NDMnnrzUAGI

They have some pretty funny moments ...Jae keeps chewing right in front of the camera (as usual :rolleyes: ), Junsu acting his goofy self, it all gets good in the second half!

Ginaya SUBBED TVXQ CONCERT Files:

Mncast Before & After 2nd O Concert[ENG SUB]: http://youtube.com/watch?v=67iXCxUhkAo

TvN - At the Car Junkyard (for video in the Concert) [ENG SUB]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xTZp2X_Xk

TvN Concert Press Conf [ENG SUB]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8aDubQTwQc

Archived