[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

wow....this thread just restarted and it's only 6 pages! awesome!

thanks for the yunho fancam...i've been waiting for that. i hope to hear from someone how Yunho is doing and if he was ok in tonight's concert. i'm just so worried over him again.

junsu's sexy dance is just too HOT! honestly, he's the last person I would expect to do a performance like that! He's awesome!!!

edit: oops...i just started a new page but since I'm a new fan, I don't have too many pictures yet but here's one:

from Syndrome magazine

scan0002.jpg

DBSK Hwaiting!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh new thread!

thanks for the fancam links! man the hey! girl performance looked awesome...esp. when changminnie was belting out that high part~ *melts* wish i was there to see it live, hoho

by the way does anybody have a colored version of the asia tour poster? that looks so hot!! :D

YUNHO in their "CAR" during yesterday concert

click here

boys in their "MINI-CAR"

click here

Jaejoong going near to the fans!

click here

^ lucky fans.. shes so near with Jaejoong... theyre singing Hi Ya Ya <3

credits: bestiz + aizah@soompi

[News][20Feb07] TVXQ Japan Album Sales

[HUG](International Ver.)CD+DVD(05.03.24) : 21,134

1st Single - Stay With Me Tonight(05.05.10) : 28,298(05)

2nd Single - Somebody To Love(05.07.13) : 24,413(05)

3rd Single - My Destiny(05.11.02) : 23,362(05)

4th Single - Asu wa Kuru Kara(06.03.08) : 21,596(06)

1st Ablum - Heart, Mind and Soul(06.03.31) : 27,784(06)

5th Single - Heart, Mind and Soul(06.04.26) : 12,339(06)

6th Single - Begin(06.06.28) : 13,011(06.07)

7th Single - Sky(06.08.25) : 10,852(06.08)

8th Single - Miss you /'O'(07.01.12) : 9,244(07.01)

Sales for Step by Step is not tabulated.

Total Japan Sales: 192,033

Credits: www.tvxqfamily.com + Bestiz

Source + translations: charlottewralph @ Asteria + Cyxion

Sorry to interrupt but its from Domestic sales in Korea.. which means this sales album is from Korea not Japan..

i remember translating this one...

^ Really? Yeah, I was beginning to think that as well. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :sweatingbullets: I never saw the actual article myself.

Ok well, I watched a bit of Junsu's solo performance some time today and forgot to comment on it xD So, i shall do that now! lol... My goodness, that little sexy dancing machine! Gah! *Faints* *Dies* *Revives* *Drooling a river* Hahaha. Even though the fancam was a blurry, you can totally see that S-line of his that I'm so envious of! He's so flexable too, I wonder what his bones are made out of? I'm sooo jealous of that dancer. Man what I would do to dance with the Xiah Junsu like that! -- Ok fine I can't dance, but I don't care. :P

does anyone have the 20something sec preview of Junsu's song "My Page"???

I've been trying to listen to it but my computer won't do pdbox for some reason.

i think i'm going to die from curiosity. please if anyone has it can someone upload it onto ysi or anything and send it to me?

T__T

gahhhhhhhhhhhh i want to listen to it so badly... i hate my computer. T_T

--edit--

wow thanks for responding so fast and for exceeding expectations. hahah full version! xD awesome

thank you thank you ! <33

-edit--

dude, all the screams are getting me so excited and i'm so dying to see the whole performance. except what he wore was -_-;;;

but yeah, it still seems like a really exciting perf.

all the screams! and him dancing with a bunch of female backdancers! ><

oh and i just watched the links for JJ's "Crying" perf.

ahhh <333 Gosh I love when JJ sings songs like that.

his voice fits so well for it.

and jj looks so sad throughout the whole thing. it makes me sad too. but yeah so hot.

the pictures of yucheon looked really hot too. ^^

and i know yunho did spokesman. (i wonder what donghae's going to contribute to it)

what did changmin do?

Guest dianaj1985

does anyone have the 20something sec preview of Junsu's song "My Page"???

I've been trying to listen to it but my computer won't do pdbox for some reason.

i think i'm going to die from curiosity. please if anyone has it can someone upload it onto ysi or anything and send it to me?

T__T

gahhhhhhhhhhhh i want to listen to it so badly... i hate my computer. T_T

okay i hv it~~~

brb with the ysi link

will pm it to you

pmed~~~ Cloud

please check ur inbox

Guest yunchikan

YUNHO's message for chinese cassiopeia

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7443/fileni7.jpg

{DO NOT HOTLINK and PROER CREDITS WHEN TAKING IT OUT)

wah!! <3 he wrote in chinese! simplified too. xD nice.

his handwriting is so cute.. <3333

and welcome Belleeza!

Guest kumiko88

Cool new thread...^^

Poor YunhO in da concert...

All da best to TVXQ for da coming performance..

Thx a lotz 4 sharing all those pics...^^

Guest dbsk_star

gahhhh already a new thread!!!!

just came back from dinner and there are 7 pages already XD awesomee, feeels like home<3

Here are the solo fan cams for those who hasn't seen it yet. I sure hope that these links havn't been already posted. If they have I'm really sorry.....such a bad memory I have :(

I have to warn you...it's so crazy I was getting dizzy watching these....

Yunho's Spokesman (ft. DongHae)

Hero solo Crying pt. 1

Hero Solo Crying pt. 2

Xiah<<--not his solo just a fancam OF him

Hey Girl

credits: kafaiyan@youtube.com

---------------------------------------------

^ I agree with you guys! The boys are always so hyper and having so much fun during Korean interviews.....and then when it comes to the Japanese ones they do always seem serious...a few laughs here and there but compared to korean interviews they're always joking like SO MUCH i'm always laughing with them!

Thank you for the links^^

omg Jaejoong's solo was soo sexy, makes ur heart melt lol..i love it when he sings rock ballads..it was like he was just made for it<3

ahhhh have to watch Yunho's solo too and Hey Girl!!!!!

lynn- Yay for the mom who stood up on the stage....what Sm did was really pathetic in the first place....putting all the things on the floor for the fans to pick up, they were bound to get complaints and stuff....did this happen to Tama too???

thats good that they are not doing that anymore for the other concerts though^^ they sure learnt their lesson!

ohhh where to find the link of them receiving their Lexus????? really want to watch it, but dont Yoochun and Jaejoong have bmw already?? and those were pretty hot too! argggg so lucky^^ my mom has a Lexus too so yay one more thing in common with the boys^^V hahaha im so immature with that >.<

omg the picture of Junsu and his tie shirt on the first page of this thread is so nice because it turns out that the friend i had dinner with, he had the same shirt but in black XD i was spazzing to him, and he was like o__o hehehe and he has the white one too!!

aizah- ohhh Thanks for the links^^ omg have to watch all of them XP

EDIT--------------

okayokay watched all the fancams^^

tehehe Yunho in the car during Drive was sooo cute!

lol Jaejoong looked so cute with the vest!

omg Yunho's solo was hothothot!! well there was a lot of screaming so i couldnt exactly hear everything but it was awesome and whwen Donghae came it was XD

ahhhhhh Jaejoong's solo was dripping with emotion >< and when his eyes swelled up, omg just perfect ^^

Guest yuchunie<3

Sorry to interrupt but its from Domestic sales in Korea.. which means this sales album is from Korea not Japan..

So it's the sales in Korea and not in Japan...wow thanks for clearing thing up...

new thread and the boys started their concert tour already and gonna

finish in korea pretty soon...GOOD LUCK to the boy...

thanks for the links, ichigo-chan. also, thanks for the info. hmm... nice to know that the boys' Japanese stuff are being supported by their Korean fans; although it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, eh? Cassiopeia's really good when it comes to supporting our dear boys.

speaking of Cassiopeia, this may sound a bit ignorant of me, but is SM accepting registration for Global Cassiopeia now? I mean, I've visited the site before and it seems the membership's still for 2006; but one can register?! Hope someone can help...

edit: probably someone has posted this? but for those who might've missed it, another JJ-fancam during his solo perf. it's about 53 secs long but quite good audio/visual; though shot from a distance.

Click here to watch

credits: dgsgjj

Guest kayem7289

You guys can pm me for their solo songs cuz I'll have them uploaded onto MU, but they're only the rips so they're not really good quality :sweatingbullets:...

Anyway Genna, we don't need to actually KNOW how to dance cuz Junsu's sexy dancing will make up for it. Plus standing next to him would make us look ten times better already :P! Although, I'd be kinda afraid of Cassiopeia...:unsure: The things they would do to us.

Thanks aizah, so I guess their numbers in Korea should be MUCH higher. I was starting to worry A LOT, cuz if BoA can sell over 250k in just once week, how could THSK not sell at least 100k within two years?

Their third concert should be going on in a few hours. Hopefully while I sleep I can dream that I'm there :tears:...And I heard that cameras will now be allowed, so that means I'll wake up to many fancams!

Thanks aizah, so I guess their numbers in Korea should be MUCH higher. I was starting to worry A LOT, cuz if BoA can sell over 250k in just once week, how could THSK not sell at least 100k within two years?

^ true.... its just like japan stuffs is also expensive in korea so I think its understandable that their records are pretty low... but still its good to know that cassiopeia is still helping them so much!...

ps. for those who cant understand what I mean is that... its their japanese stuffs sales record in korea not japan....

Has anyone got the link for Xiah's solo performance? Sorry to be a hassle.. but I can't seem to find the link throughout these 7 pages.. and the last 6pages in the old thread. Please and thank-you!

And Omigosh I just watched YunHo's solo performance with DongHae.. and it was sooo awesome! They were sooo hot. It's the same song he sang on the new X-Man right? 'cause the audio was kinda bad so I couldn't hear clearly, but no matter what, it still makes me want to cry b/c I'm not able to attend!

uruchai thanks for the alternative link of JJ's solo! Ahh I can listen to it 100x and never get bored! It's so beautiful! Sigh~ cryingggg lalalala.. I know I'm crying sitting here..

Guest xlilvietgrl

omo...a new DBSK thread? I got more than 100 pages to catch up on the old one!! O.O

HAPPY NEW THREAD!!

ok, this is all i gathered so far...DBSK got new LEXUSES??? Yunho got injured??? o.o Jaejoong's...ENGAGED??? What??

oh oh!! I loved the Junsu fancam on his solo perf...so HOTTT... *hyperventilates*

Guest lynnshim

I MADE A MISTAKE

about the part where they left the fan's belongings on the floor isnt true.

INSTEAD what really happened is that they put cell phones and cameras in small seperate bags which were put inside cardboard boxes, and like they didnt label the seating of the person, or anything, and there wasnt any line at all. So there were tons of girls crowding around stages, and literally there was this bar cage that seperated the fans and workers giving out stuffs, and like fans pounded the bars and stuff. I saw it on the news, VERY CHAOTIC seriously no order at all. And like no line so like crowd of people huddled around stages and the metal bar place shoving one another. This one girl said that people stepped on each other's shoes and shoes got ripped or even lost, people got scratches.

If my post is confusing then read this:

There were boxes filled with plastic bags of phones and cameras. I think they had their names on the bag? I think, but then like no seating labeled and stuff. There were numerous places to pick their belongings up. Few on the stage areas, and others past this metal bar, that blocked people from coming in, with cops guarding it. Basically people were screaming through the bar metals to the workers handing the phones back on the other sides, telling their names and how their belongings looked like. This is more unorthodox than I imagined. It was like a stampede to tell you the truth!!

You could watch the clips on bestiz. Very barbaric.

thank you aizah for the clarification... i'm glad THSK's doing alright..

lynnshim - thanks for the clarificatin.

I don't blame them for trying to keep the fancams out....

but , you'd think that at least one person who helped organized it would have thought when the confiscated the audience members belongings to organize it by numbers. (like when you put your belongings for a coat check). I've helped a coat check for dances at my school.. it's a bit chaotic, even though everything was systematically organized. Things still manage to go missing because of all the hustle at the end. I feel sorry for the fans who lost their personal belongs.

If my precious camera/cellphone ended up missing... I would certainly act out.

Archived